Chapter 1341-1350

Chapter 1341: Hell Spirits Are Endless, How Can They Be Empty

When Yuan Zhiru saw Su Bao, his eyes instantly turned red.

Originally, he was the high king of equality, but he didn't expect that one misstep would turn into a thousand years of hatred... I turned back and was already in the.

She did all this!

Yuan Zhiru knew that Su Bao would not let him go, so it was better to burn the jade, anyway, he would definitely not be able to beat him.

Then you will be killed, and your soul will be scattered, and you will be gone!

The King of Equality rushed over with a body of.

Su Bao's eyes widened: "Don't come here!" Su Bao's

eyes were frightened, and he raised his hand and slapped him in the air.

The invisible wave of qi shot out, and before the King of Equality could jump out of the pit, he fell back with the plug upside down.

"Ahem... Knock knock..."

Su Bao's palm did not exert its strength, the purpose was to fan him back, not to kill him.

Yuan Zhiru's wish was disappointed, but not only was his soul scattered as he wished, but he was completely buried in the pit and ate seven points full.

Su Bao endured a sigh and took Cheese Yiran's hand: "Run!"

This scene caused her 10,000+ damage, and she couldn't look directly at the egg custard made by her grandmother in the future.

Woooooo

It can be seen how hard the ghosts who work here are, it is really embarrassing for them, and they will collectively give them a salary increase when they go back.

(After a period of time, the collective ghosts of Boiling Hell were flattered, and each person added 2,000 merit points per month, and the year-end bonus was actually a Cabernet!) The boiling hell ghost errand job, which everyone avoided, suddenly became sought-after)

**

Su Bao and Si also passed through the eighteenth layer of hell.

There were terrible screams and crazy laughter in my ears.

Some of the ghosts punished here have lost their minds, people eat people and ghosts, screaming and screaming, crying and regretting...

Not all those who have been sent to hell are aware of the sins they have committed, and there are those who are constantly quibbling and asking questions.

"That's what hell looks like." Su Bao sighed, thinking of King Jizo.

Hell is not empty, vows not to become a Buddha, to save all those who have fallen into hell...

But can hell really be empty? As long as human beings exist, there will be different human natures and different evils.

Degree, what degree to take.

Degree to when.

After staying here for a long time, people are no longer people, and ghosts are no longer ghosts, except for feeling endless malice and obsession, how can you see any light and future.

The other side of the great good is the great evil, and the king of Jizo has been in hell for a long time, and it is inevitable that another evil shadow will be born.

"Don't look at it." Si Yiran took Su Bao's hand and led her through hell quickly.

There are eighteen levels of the Great Hell, and each layer of the Hell will also have its own small Hell, so let's not forget about that.

When you go all the way down and through the eighteenth floor, you're surrounded by nothingness."Is this still the Netherworld?" Su Bao couldn't help but be suspicious.

All the screams and cries disappeared, and the ears suddenly became clear, which made people feel unreal.

"It's still the netherworld." Si Yiran glanced around.

This void and empty place is bigger than the eighteen layers of hell combined, there is nothing, there is no reference, it is full of ashes, and whoever enters must get lost.

Fortunately, there is a huge chain of nine hells guiding the way.

"This way..."Si Yiran subconsciously pointed in one direction.

He was pointing in the direction that the Nine Nether Earth Chain had traversed.

Su Bao was pleasantly surprised: "Brother Yiran, can you see it?"

Si Yiran shook his head honestly: "No, intuition."

Along the way, I touched the melon along the vine, and this "vine" touched a lot, and I felt a little bit.

"Okay." Su Bao looked at the direction in which the ground chain disappeared and followed forward.

Si Yiran suddenly turned around and grabbed her hand again.

Su Bao was puzzled.

Si Yiran looked ahead and said lightly: "This place doesn't have any direction, so it's not good if you get separated."

Su Bao nodded, and he was right.

Now there is no accident does not mean that the road is smooth, in case there is an unexpected accident that causes the two to separate, how to find this gray piece at that time.

"Is this it?"

Su Bao and Si Yiran didn't know how long they had been walking, and suddenly they couldn't walk.

It was still a gray place, but it was much darker.

This is the Land of the Nine Shadows?

Su Bao was a little puzzled, although she had never been to the Land of the Nine Shadows, she felt that the Land of the Nine Shadows was not here.

Si Yiran said, "You stand back a little."

He took out the long puff and, without saying a word, slashed at the dim in front of him.

The light suddenly exploded, and at this moment, everything around it continued to retreat, and the wind burst out!

Si Yiran immediately hugged Su Bao tightly, protected him tightly in his arms, raised his head and stared at the front tightly, his childish face was facing the wind, his ink hair was flying, and he had a bit of the emperor's coldness.

Su Bao didn't need to look at it, her divine sense went out, and she could see the scene 50 meters around.

The place in front of her and Yiran's brother is no longer the same place, and there is white light all around, this feeling is familiar to Su Bao.

It's a teleportation array!

And it was a teleportation array from a distance, even farther than her teleportation array from the underworld to the Su family in the human world.

She and Brother Yiran have already come to the deepest place in hell, and they have been walking for so long, but they didn't expect that this is not the place where the Nine Shadows Land is located, and they still need a teleportation array?

At this time, the surrounding white light swayed, as if the teleportation array was about to end.

But Su Bao's heart beat wildly, and for some reason, she suddenly felt an unspeakable danger!