is it too late??? (1)

A quite mesmerizing voice humming a song in kitchen , his hands doing his work perfectly, making kimchi fried rice with steak , food aroma can make anyone drool ...

His turned off the stove while whipping the sweat formed in his forehead make him more beautiful .

??:: Yeonjun, food his ready (shout)

Few minutes after a tall man with a handsome features came down from stairs with a smile . He back hug the man who smile little.

Yj:: what my kookie baby made today..(tease)
Jk: yaah go and sit ,i will serve ..(hit him playfully)

Yeonjun kiss his cheeks , and went to dinning table. Soon kook served him ,yeonjun moaning while eating because his kookie food taste like heaven.

While eating yeonjun spoke,

Yj::hmm kookie , i have an important meeting ,so don't wait for me. Just sleep okay.
Jk:: okay your Honor.(dramatically making other giggle)

After eating yeonjun left not forgetting to kiss kook forehead with a loving smile.

Kook started to walk towards his room with a smile but soon it vanished , he closed his room with a loud thud only sobbing sound hearing from the whole fucking mansion.

There is no one to console him , there is no one to give him safe feeling. It's like , he is living in a desert without anyone . He is happy but it's from his heart or he is faking . it's a life what he wanted??

Why he have to face these cruel world , just why??

Jk(pov)::

I was sitting alone in my room filled with darkness, i feel happy with yeonjun but???

I look at the clock it's 10.o Clock. I always cook for yeonjun only ,if he didn't come ,i won't cook anything for me, it's not like i don't want to eat, but i don't get hungry. I always force myself to eat even with yeonjun otherwise he will scold me.

He is a top young business man,i am so proud of him..(smile).

Our company(vante )is top 2 in whole Korea...

I look at my phone when the phone ring . It's soobin , very obedient secretary of yeonjun. I wiped my tears which flowing like a river , i cleared my throat to answer.

End of jk pov....

Jk:: hello soobin..
Sb: hello mr.jeon can you please come here( fear)
Jk:: what happened (tensed).
Sb:: boss is very angry, he is broking the things ,you can only handle him. Please mr.jeon come fast (panick)

Jk:: i will be there in ten minutes.( Kook cut the call , he washed his face, because anyone can tell that he cried by his puffy eyes. And left to vante company)

When he reached there , everyone bow at him with respect , he nodded his head to them and went to yeonjun cabin. He greeted by soobin who standing out of the cabin.

Sb:: thank God our savior mr.jeon arrive ( he sigh in relief)

Kook chuckled and entered with out knocking,

Yj:: DON'T YOU HAVE MANNE... (he stopped when he saw the person. He reach kook and hug him tightly who started to rub his back in a soothing manner.

After few minutes yeonjun back away with a red eyes anger visible in his eyes , kook stare at him for few seconds and wipe his tears and kiss his forehead, who closed his eyes. Kook look at the place which is messy by broken things)

Jk made him to sit in sofa as he sit beside him. He asked softly,

Jk:: what happen??
Yj:: that bastard ,how dare he ???(dark eyes)
Jk:: won't you tell to your kookie.(softly) yeonjun nodded his head with a sigh..

Yj:: you know kookie , i have a meeting with Lee Jun .(kook nodded)
That fucking bastard..(he clench his hands which the other hold)

.....

Flash back::

Yeonjun entered his office with a cold expression, everyone greeted him ,on the way soobin told him that Lee is already came and waiting in meeting room.

He nodded his head and went to meet Lee while soobin following him..

The meeting went well , he is satisfied by their collaboration, yeonjun shake his hands with Lee professionally,

He left , but he forget his phone in meeting room , when he came back with soobin, but stopped by Lee's voice who speaking with someone in phone.

Lee:: i want that jungkook by hook or crook, my god he is looking hot even now...i want to taste........

Before he completes his sentence a hard punch land on Lee who stumbled back with a bleeding lips, he hold his collar and again punch him hardly make him unconscious..and shouted,...

Yj::HE IS MY MOM , YOU BASTARD . HOW DARE YOU ASSHOLE..(punch the unconscious man like a maniac ,soobin panicked he pull him back with a force)

Flash back ended....