unexpected twist (3)

Kook walk to his house with broken heart, when he stepped inside there Jimin holding a baby in his hands,

Jimin baby bump nowhere to seen..

He hurriedly search his pants and took his phone .....

Kook eyes widen in horror....

Jm:: kookie, go  and fresh up..( jk look at jimin for an minute and run to his room..he went inside the restroom again he get shock by the hickeys on his body..)

Jk(pov)::what the heck(caresses the hickey) so everything is real, i am not dreaming..( kook eyes started to pour happy tears) i can see my hubby..but how..

How in this world time skip to 8 months....

( Kook think for sometime)

Everything started, when i help that old man..i need to search him..and what he mean by choose one..

( Before he could speak further ,he feel like throw up, and dizzy...)

Few days passed as kook searching for that old man.. his body carving for his man..he cried everyday praying to God that he want his husband and baby....

He asked jimin what he had done these days ,jimin look at him weirdly and told him he simply stayed in his room like a lonely bird.....

Yoongi noticed his baby brother change behaviour..

Kook didn't drink his favourite milk instead asking for a starwberries, and he add less spice in food...

One day kook fainted infront of yoongi who worry to the core and called doctor..

Doctor checked him ,and informed yoongi that he is two weeks pregnant..
Making yoongi soul left his body..

Kook slowly opened his eyes wishing he must be in his hubby arms but his eyes tear up when he look at yoonmin.

Yoongi words make him shock but happy at the same time....

YG:: you are pregnant ( blank)

Jm:: what is this kookie.. Tell me who is your lover..( disappoint )

Jk:: hyung you won't believe me if I say the truth ( caresses his tummy with smile)

Yoongi didn't said anything ,he look at him with angry plus different gaze...

Jm:: tell us kook(stern voice)

YG:: kim taehyung right kook???

Kook look at him in horror...

YG:: tell me it's tae correct ( jk nodded his head in surprise)

Before yoongi asked something, kook fainted.....

YG:: that bastard...( Shouted in anger)
I will kill him...arghhh( jimin froze at the place when he heard the name)

Yoongi braking everything in his mansion , jimin try to console him..

On the otherside::

Kook wake up in a different mansion ,he happily search for his hubby but no ,there is no one in this fucking whole mansion...

His heart beating fast ,the thought of losing his hubby and son making him weak soo weak...

His eyes started to close , soon a arms hold him, he smile slightly before closing his eyes ,he know his man warmness....

Kook opened his eyes and saw his hubby looking at him with confused eyes...he quickly went near him and hugged him who widen his eyes .

Tae:: hmm can you tell me ,who are you??(jk laugh at him)

Jk:: hubby Don't joke, where is gukk and i have a good news too.( Bunny smile)

Tae look at him weirdly...

Tae:: i am really sorry ,i don't know who you are?? I just found you in my mansion ,when you mostly  fainted.( Jk look at him,.. his small brain started to calculate everything, he look at the date , it's the same day only then what his happening)

Jk:: tae Don't play with me .( Teary eyes)..

Tae get panick, he don't know who is this bunny boy, but he don't like the tears in his eyes..

Kook  knows something wrong..he stuck in some place..but he is with his hubby, he lie to tae in order to know the truth......

Kook tell tae that his life is in danger, evil persons are following him and moreover he is pregnant, he begged tae to let him stay here....

Tae let him stay in his mansion as he don't have heart to let go kook...

As time passed tae fell in love with kook like harder and  deeper...

His heart ache at  the thought of  someone touched kook , intimately..

Tae take care of kookie like a baby, now kook is 9 months pregnant..

His baby bump make him more cute like hella cute...tae can't control himself when he is with kook..they end up in rough makeout

Yes tae proposed him and kook gladly accept...

Even now tae didn't ask about anything to jk....

The thought of someone snatch his kookie make his heart ache...

Now tae is in front of op theatre, he heard kook scream.. he can't able to stand , then he heard a crying sound of a baby,..

Soon doctor informed him that he have a son...but tae went inside and look at kook with a lovely smile..

He went near him and peck his lips as kook still unconscious..

Then nurse give him the baby...

He look at him surprised and shocked ,baby exactly the carbon copy of him and have similar eyes of kook....

Kook slowly woke up and look at the scene infornt of him make him swell with happiness....

Tae look at him and smiled but he still confused...

Kook also look at the baby in shock...
What made him  more surprises his tae named the baby...

Tae::: taegukkie....my son..

Now kook little brain join every dots..
Soon his eyes get teary when tae ask him to marry..

Soon they get marry , namjin gifted them the house ,yes it's kook house..

Tae print the images of him and kookie kissing in wall...

Kook knows what his happening in here...
he don't know when he will go back to his house...he have to find the solution, for that the old man need to find..

Kook making gukk to sleep, as  tae cooking for his baby husband , someone knocking the door..as soon the door open by Jin ,who visited them..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin:: yoongi.....

____________________________________

Any Guess my dear readers, what's happening????

Vote and comment...