insane love ( end )

It's been two months, jk discharged from hospital, tae was the one who always with kook, but tae strictly told their family members that one have them should be with him..

As he don't know when his personality peek out, tae didn't talk to anyone about anything, even though his personality didn't come out for passed one year, he was monitored himself when he is in that dark room..

They all get to know yugy was the one who send the video two years back..

Yugyom was a spy, he is working for Taehyung just to protect him from others evil plan.. so he always follow tae , that's when one day bangtan boys gathered in cafe, he noticed tae's change of behaviour.he started to record the scene...

Then he get shock when jk get slap by tae, he knows how elder love younger..he was soo confused..then he send the video to tae by his new number ,so tae didn't identify that is yugyom....

Then the whole accident is planned by tae and yugy , baekyang helped them..

Till now tae is waiting for jk to lead a happy life without him..but he get a utter shock..he don't know younger will become like this..

And these two years ,he just locked himself in a room, he didn't took medicines properly..for one year his rude personality torcher him like cit his own body sometimes...

When the days passed , that personality didn't came..but tae's health is was too bad...

Come to the story...

Now jk health was soo better..tae make sure to feed him more than enough and make him walk daily , he too took care of this health atleast for jk he need to live right..

Sometimes jk become too brat but he was too clingy with tae...but tae was strict when it's come to his health..

But always one of them with them..

One day at Kim mansion::

Namjin, Kims, yoonmin ,hope and kai was there living room..yes taekook are in kim mansion..

Then media get to know that tae was alive , and the marriage get cancelled between jack and kook...

One day, tae hold jk waist and make him walk slowly..then jk suddenly try to talk..in his baby language..

Jk:: pe.e.pe..e ( soft )

Tae get it and lift jk in his arms..others are looking at how tae take care of  jk..they are soo happy and thankful..
Jk health was soo improved..

Tae changed jk pants and make him wear a new one..while changing tae give a little spank to jk bum. Who giggled ,tae heart filled with happiness when he heard the giggle..

Suddenly tae head started to pain,it was a sign his personality going to come out..he changed kook pants fast then called Jin to his room..

Jin came there hurriedly..

Jin:: are you okay?? ( Tae explained him )tae it can be a normal head ache too right??( Tae look down , Jin sighed and pat his shoulders )

Then after one hour Everyone sitting on the floor with jk , who was hiding his face in tae's chest..they all talk to jk ,it was helpful for him to bring back his usual self..

Tae was time to time peck jk who was looking soo cute with his doe eyes..

Tae made jk sit on the floor then ready to get up but jk grip his shirt with his tiny fingers and a teary eyes
Tae chukle and kissed kook lips ,

Tae:: bun I will be back , just a minute..( he stand from his place and turn to walk )

Suddenly jk looking deeply at tae's disappearing figure.. something irked him..he look at the direction his tears flows from his eyes..