baby koo ( 1 )

A 21 years old boy is sucking a man's nipple like a baby as the other caresses his hair slowly...

He sometimes bite hard making the man hiss in pain..

As soon the man heard snoring sound, he chuckled and kiss  his forehead and removed his nipples from other mouth...

Then he hug him tightly and went to his dreamland...

Au::let me introduce them.
Kim Taehyung , ceo of Kim industries, who shows his soft side to his husband only.
And his husband Kim jungkook who is a cute ball, he can't bare a single scold from anyone especially his husband Kim tae hyung.

They get married six months  ago as thier parents arranged thier marriage..

Let's go to the story...

Tae opened his eyes and kiss his bunny forehead, he can't forget the day when kook cried like a river on thier wedding day because he leave his parents and hyung.

Tae tried hard to make him calm. In his whole life he never attached with anyone like he is with kook..

When weeks passed kook soo clingy with tae , like when kook parents told him to stay at his house but kook refused as he don't want to leave his husband...

Tae heard a sweet voice,

Jk::good morning hubby..( peck his cheeks and his own cheeks get pink)

Tae:: morning baby (peck his whole face make the other giggle)

Tae lift kook as they both shower together ,you know to save water....

Tae get ready for office as he have very important meeting today..

His dream project as he have collab with vante company...

Tae cook for kook and feed him...

Tae:: koo don't go out without informing me okay(kook nodded as head as a tiny pout appears on his face)
Why my baby pouts...tell me Bubba ball(holds kook waist)

Jk:: come fast hubby ,let go out. It's been long that we went out( tae chcukled and kiss him)

Tae:: a day before yesterday, we went to amusement park, i think my baby have memory loss .( Kook whined )

Okay ok i will come soon...

(Tae left after kissing the hell of his cute muffin)

Kook called jimin his brother..

Jk:: hyungie...( Exited)

Jm::ohh you remember me.

Jk:: sorry hyung. I have so many works you know.

Jm::i know what's your work his..( teased).

They talked for sometime. Kook waited for tae and he get angry when tae come late for home..

Tae:; koo i am sorry baby.. he is so much talkative,...( Kook didn't said anything)

Tae lift kook in bridal style and give him tiny kisses make him giggle...

Next day mrs.jeon and jimin visited taekook.

When they are sitting in living room..

Mrs.j:: how are you son.

Tae:: i am good eomma.( Small smile)

Jm:: is he making you annoy tae(tae glare at him as kook become sad..)

Tae:: jimin mind your words( stern)

Jm look at kook and widen his eyes...

Jk:: am i annoying you hubby..( teary eyes)