if it's not you then no one (2)

It's been six months, taekook married, nothing changed but Kim's  hatred towards jk is increased.

Because of him tae naughtiness his beautiful smile vanished in thin air. Jk just become like a working machine.
He went to office at early in the morning and came to home at 10pm. He didn't even eat a single time in Kim mansion..

Tae tried many times to approach him but failed utterly. He just wish for a happy married life but...

On the other hand , joon was very angry at himself, he choose someone like jk to his precious son. Then something which made them hate jk more they thinking that jk is cheating on tae but still it's not confirm.

But one day, yoongi saw jk in a bar with a young man both are hugging eachother , then talking with a flirty smile. They didn't tell this to tae because it's not confirmed.

One time tae saw him with one boy holding each other hands that's the day tae heart broke into pieces when he witness how jk is showing his beautiful bunny smile.

His heart skip a beat when he saw the smile, but what saddened him that he is not the reason behind that smile.

He frequently saw jk with that unknown guy but he didn't even doubt his husband a single bit...

Today tae decide to talk with jk.

In taekook room::

Tae look at jk who is came out of the  bathroom.

Tae:: I need to talk ( slow )

Jk nodded and sit on the bed, tae was soo nervous, fidgeting his fingers..

Tae:: are you in love with someone before marriage..( nervous )

Jk kept quiet for sometime and nodded his head make tae bit his lips controlling his tears.

Tae:: did your pare.nts force you for the mar.riage( shutter )

Jk look at tae and again nodded his head that's it tae lips wobble. He bit his inner cheeks not want to cry I front of him.

Tae::are you..in love with him still now..( closed his eyes tightly not wanting to see the truth )

Jk:: yes ,I love him only him no one can take his place in my heart, I am breathing only for him. He is my precious baby who I want to pamper to the core but..( jk saw how tae fisting his hands  he starled when tae shouted )

Tae:: THEN WHY THE HECK YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME. AM I A JOKE TO YOU , MY LIFE IS FUCKING A GAME FOR YOU.. ( burst out )

jk look down ,tae close his eyes controlling his anger , he took a deep breath..

Tae:: let's divorce, you can live your life with your love. ( Tae left from there with a vulnerable eyes )

Jk stood up from his place and changed his cloth into suite. He look himself in the mirror with a small smile.

Jk:: you did it jungkook. ( Went out )

When jk finished his work and return ,he didn't see tae in the room , the whole day tae didn't came to the mansion making other Kim's worried..

Jk came down , Jin stopped him.

Jin:: what did you said to my son ( angry )

Jk raise his brows.

Jk:: it's none of your business. ( Rude )

Jin fuming in anger and others too.

Nj:: mind your language ( Stern )

Jk:: I mind my language when you people not interfering in my business. ( Ready to leave )

Yg:: you fucking cheater , have audacity to talk ( scoff )

Jk fist his hands..

Jk:: if you speak one word again, then I will bury you under my feet ( dark voice )

Everyone widen their eyes, jimin holding mochi who started to cry loud. Hb sitting with his new born baby girl, they both soo angry want to beat jk..

Jin:: ENOUGH...

Jk ready to leave but halted when he saw tae approaching him with a paper in his hands.

Tae give them to jk who opened it and look at tae.

Tae:: sign and leave my place ( blank face )

Jk took the pen  from his pocket, he look tae who is looking at his family with a bitter eyes.

He sign the papers and give it back to tae who too sign quickly.

Tae:: pack your things and go. ( Jk nodded and left to their room )

Tae look at jk disappearing back then drops of tears left tae eyes, Jin hug him tightly, Kim's heart break at the sight, their lovely bear breaking infront of them.

After two hours ,jk came down with two luggages, tae look at kook with intence eyes..

Jk look at Kim family and saw his ex husband with a small smile, and started to walk towards the door.

That's it jk left , tae went to his room with a blank face.

Tae sit on the bed and look around the room ,he laid on the bed and hug the pillow tightly sniffing his most favourite scent ,yes it's jk pillow..

Tae:: why baby bun?? Why I..ts hurting soo .much  ,why this..heart fell for. You.. why?? Why I feel like..want to di..e now.?? Why ?? Your single ..smile make me fall ..for you bun.. it hurt.. ing .. I let you go..baby I want to ...gi.ve  you .r happiness..bu.n. ( heavy breath )

Namjin came inside the room but get shocked, joon make tae drink water and hug him tightly , while Jin standing on the door with teary eyes.

On the other hand ,

Jk hugging one boy who caresses his back , they both are in a small apartment.

Jk:: let's go far away from here. ( The other person nodded his head )

??:: But what about your family. ( Worried )

Jk:: if Jeon jungkook is still breathing ,then no one touch their shadow ,my parents will be safe let's go Jun.

Soo Jun show his palm to jk who hold it , they both went to private jet of jk..

Jk was sitting in window seat, he is looking outside and closed his eyes with a simple sentence..

Jk::sorry.

______________________________________

Au:: vote and comment