my lifeline

???:: My married life is a mess, I don't know why that man married me, he is a business man, he  left to work early in the morning and came to home at night.. it's been twenty  years that we married...

He is just soo busy ,he can't even have time to spend with family , we have  two sons Jeon jungkook is 19 years old and Jeon hobi is 16 years old...

Father and sons bond was okay but not that much....

His thoughts interept by a loud squeel....he sighed and look around found his two sons giggling ..

Soon a loud bunny jump on him attack him with kisses on his cheeks..

??:: Kookie...stop.( happy )

Jk:: eomma you know what , today i won a match..yahooo  ( giggle )

Hb:: yes mochi , my hyung is soo cool..( proud )

Jm:: okay brats go and freshen up..

Jk/hb:: as you say my honour...( Dramatic )

They both left to their room.

If jimin has not have thier sons, he would been in mental hospital now . because in this whole mansion there is no one to talk to him..

Then jk and hobi get downstairs after freshen up..

They all seated in dinning table..thats when yoongi came there asusual soo exhausted..jimin went to him and took the bag from him who headed towards his room..

Yoongi joined their sons in dinning table..a complete silence ,no one is talking..

Jk:: hmm dad how is your day..( polite )

Yg:: good.

Jk nodded his head.. then again silent..

After they done , yoongi went to his room.. jimin was washing dishes ,jk helping him..hobi went to sleep like his dad , always sleeping...

Jk looking soo nervous, jimin noticed and asked..

Jm::spill the truth ( raise his brows .)

Jk laughed nervously and said..

Jk::eomma..i ..i..( shutter )

Jimin wipe his hands and took jk hands who look at him with doe eyes with fear..

Jm:: it's okay , tell me baby ( smile )

Jk:: i love someone ( bit his lips harshly while looking down )

Jimin squeeze jk hands....

Jm:: who ??

Jk:: Kim Taehyung, is love of my life.( Bunny smile )

When jk said his lover name , his fear vanished in air..his love gives him courage..

Jimin noticed it too....

Jm:: i won't agree ( fake Stern )

Jk heart skip a beat...his hands started to tremble..his eyes get filled with tears , jimin widen his eyes and reply fastly..

Jm::  kookie, i prank you baby, stop crying,i agree....( Worried )

Jk took some time to calm down..

Jimin hug him and caresses his back..,
and make him sit on the sofa...

Jm:: i am sorry ..( caresses his hair)

Jk nodded his head ..

Jm:: ok tell me about him..who is he ??( Curious )

Jk eyes sparkled,..

Jk:: he is an orphan eomma, he was in final year in my university, he is the topper also, he work many part-time jobs to run his daily life..he didn't depend on others ,he stand on his own legs..i am very proud of him..