contract (2)

It was the next day morning after their marriage, kook stir up in his sleep , now the time is 4.30 am. He get freshen up and went out for a jogging. He is a perfect guy who strictly follow his routine.

After a long time , he return back with a sweaty body. He went to the kitchen to have some water but he saw tae is cooking making him frown.

Why tae is cooking by himself that too this hour , he shrugged and took the water from fridge.

Tae eyes landed on him,

Tae::are you going to eat now, should I cook for you too. ( Jk shook his head )

Tae pack his food again making jk curious. He left from there with a packed food.

Jk look at the direction where tae stands and left to his room. Jk took bath after wearing his suit , he came down then saw tae is sitting in the dinning table make his brows raise , then what about the food he make??

Jk directly went to the dinning table , maid served them , soon namjin joined them . It was soo awkward for namjin. They wanted to talk to kook but jk was using his phone.

After eating, jk and tae left the mansion. When jk ready to leave ,tae knock the window make jk slide down. Tae bend down and spoke...

Tae:: we need to sign some papers about merge our companies, I will visit you at twelve ,is it ok?? ( Jk nodded, then tae back away ,soon jk left followed by tae's car)

Both car speeding in same direction why not both companies are three kilometres away from each other.

Time strike sharp at twelve, tae parked his car infront of Jeon company. He walked inside like a king, everyone was awestruck by tae face. Tae didn't even ask anyone permission, he just directly went to jk cabin, no one have the courage to stop Kim taehyung. They know tae is half owner of the company.

Tae knock the door, he went inside when he hear a small come in.

He saw jk is talking to someone, tae know he is jk business partner lee suk.

Jk:: then we can wind up today. ( Lee suk nodded and glance at tae with glare who settled himself on the sofa like he own the company )

After lee suk left, jk stood up and went near tae , he settled himself on the sofa beside tae with some decent distance.

Jk called his secretary and told him to bring some coffee for them.

Tae:: here read it thoroughly, and sign it. ( Jk read the documents, while wearing his glasses,tae just roaming his eyes on the office , they heard a knock, jk PA came inside with coffee for both of them , she left after placing the coffee on the table)

Jk noticed how tae face change when he sip the coffee. Jk stopped reading the document instead he watching tae expression.

After getting the sign from jk, tae left to his office.

there is no hate or love between them. They both respect eachother.

Three months passed ,life just runs smoothly , but not for Choi who is losing his deals from many companies, yes it's taekook work. If Choi do dirty games then Kim taehyung and Kim jungkook do dirtiest game.

But in taekook life , nothing is Changed they behave like a partners,
Namjin was soo frustrated, and hopekai can't even hear jk voice who didn't lift their call.

In tae's room, he is listening to some old songs while closing his eyes, he heard a knocking sound.

Tae::come in. ( Jk open the door  with a towel make tae surprised )you need anything??

Jk::  heater is not working in my room, shall I use yours?? I have a urgent meeting today.( Calm )

Tae:: sure. ( Jk went inside the bathroom)

Tae called someone and order them to fix the heater in jk room. After few minutes he hear a click sound. He turn his head ,  jk was half naked only wrapping the towel below his hip , showing his fine abs and water droplets make his skin glow, tae just took a sharp Breath and look away feeling weird in his stomach.

Jk ready to leave just like that but something triggered in taes mind.

Tae:: your leaving like this?? ( Raise his brows )

Jk:: hmm why?? ( Confuse )

Tae went to his cupboard and pick his bathrobe, he gave it to jk who look at him with unknown eyes.

Tae didn't said anything he just left the room, why ?? Because he don't have any answers if jk asked anything about his doings.

Jk look at the robe ,then wear it. He left to his room to change into suit.

Then the day went just like that, but One think tae and kook thinking today incident on morning.

In next day, jk went to jogging when he returned he saw tae is cooking. Its been there months, tae is cooking for someone, deep in his heart he was soo curious to know, so he decided to follow tae today.

Soon tae went out with a packed food. He followed tae who is walking with a calm face. When tae reached the small house which is beside the sweet shop. He stood outside , but he took his phone and called someone.

Suddenly jk phone vibrate , it was tae ,jk lift the call...

Tae:: no need to follow me Mr .kim, I am not cheating. Come out ( normal )

Jk sighed and stood Infront of tae who is looking at him with a small smile but it was dark so jk can't able to see that.

Jk didn't say anything, tae lead him inside, the sight make jk face fell, there an small boy wiping one old man body who is paralyzed. Tae saw how jk face fell, it was the first time he saw the emotions like sad rather than angry or neutral.

??:: Uncle you came, I am soo hungry ( pout )

Tae:: eat it fully, don't waste okay soobin. ( Pat his head )

Sb noticed the new member.

Tae:: he is my husband Kim jungkook.( Soft )

Sb:: ohh nice to meet you uncle.( Bow )

Jk look at tae for some time and bend down to soobin level and give a small pat on his hair with some emotions. Jk left hurriedly , tae lips again carved into a smile.

Au: sb is seven years old.

______________________________________

Au:: vote and comment