unique you (4)

In wedding day::

Jungkook is dressing with a dull face ,he was feeling so suffocating..that's when jimin enter with mochi in his hands..

Jm:: ohh my look at the beauty. ( Smile )

Jk:: thanks ( weak smile )

Jimin noticed...

Jm:: i know you love him soo much but what do to he don't deserve your love , just give a chance to your life..

Jk nodded ..that's when kai and hobi came inside..

Hb:: my son is soo beautiful. ( Kiss his forehead )

Kai:: let's go ( extend his hands ,jk grab it )

Now jk walking in the aisel holding kai hands , he lift his head and look at Lee suk. He want to run away from there..he look mr and mrs.lee then jeng and Mina..they all looking like Mafias..jk heart beating fast he don't to marry,

When he saw Lee suk extended his hands,

Kai:: baby he is waiting ( jk gulp in fear )

Soon everyone heard a voice... making jk widen his eyes..

??::mama..( jk turn his head and show his bunny smile , he kneel on the floor and opened his arms..soon a beautiful four year old girl jump on him )

Jk:: gukkie.( peck her cheeks )

Gk: mama meanie..where did y.ou..gone??( Hug jk tightly and scold him cutely while others are froze )

Soon a tall man came inside like a king looking stunning...

When jk look behind gukk ,jk puffed his cheeks feeling angry that man hug both jk and gukk while kneeling down..

Jk:: meanie hubby, go away..you know how much i get fear hyung..( teary doe eyes )

Gukk:: mama no cry ( wipe his tears messily ,jk smile and peck her forehead but tae look at him fondly but that tears make his heart ache )

Tae:: forgive your hubby ( puppy eyes )

Jk look at tae his anger vanished in air, that's when namjin , tamin enter the scene..

Kai::WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE ?? ( angry )

Jk close gukk ears and glare at kai..but gukk look at kai with his doe eyes making kai heart flutter..

Gk:: mama, grandpa..( point at kai ,while jk nodded with a smile )

Gukk detached himself from taekook and took his penguin walk to kai who is looking at her with love eyes...

Gukk tug kai pants who kneel down to her level..gukk cup kai face with her little finger ..

Gk:: grand..pa nu shout mama. ( Kai heart swell with happiness ,he can easily say it's taekook daughter, while guk eyes is like kook and other features is like tae , kai hug gukk and lift her in his arms while hobi looking at them fondly they just forget the raging Lee's family )

Kai kiss gukk whole faces who giggle,

Hb:: give her to me ( whine )

YG:: no me ( try to took gukk )

While jimin want to hold gukk so he give mochi to tae who held him carefully then he went to fight with his family..

They are in their own world, that's when ...

mr.lee::WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN HERE??

Ls: it's all lie right?? Kook you are mine , you are acting so i cancel the marriage right?? ( Panick )

Lee suk try to come near kook but tae stand infront of him like a shield and choke Lee suk ,while kook took mochi from tae,

Jeons stopped their fighting for a child and look at tae ,

Tae eyes shows anger ,you can say Lee suk can't even see tae's eyes which his boiling in anger..

Lee suk face get red , tae lift him in air while Lee suk breath get heavy..he can't breath...while jeng try to separate them but he can't handle tae's tight grip then mr.lee too join them and separate tae..taemin look away he can't able to see the pain in Lee suk face.

Tae:: BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARD , WE LIVE OUR LIFE IN DARK..( jk eyes tear up , how they live secretly not to known their relationship to others )

Tae turn to jeng and punched him hardly who fall on the floor while spitting blood..

While jeons looking everything carefully they know something is wrong .

Namjin try to control tae who is not in his sense..while gukk hide his face in kai shoulder who caresses her back..

Kook want to stop him but they deserve it..

Mr.lee:: bastard do you know who am i ?? I make you disappear in this world in a second..( angry )

Tae laughed loudly, his eyes teared making others confuse...

Tae:: do it. ( Lee raise his brows ) what do it..you make me disappear right mr.mafia do it...( While jeons eyes widen even namjin they to don't know anything today only they get to know about gukk..)

Lee widen their eyes, how come he know the secret..

Mr.lee:: good you know everything then ready to face the hell.. ( called his men's inside )

They all get panick but tae was soo relaxed and jk too..

Taemin was looking at Lee suk but with hate filled eyes,

Few minutes after ,

Few black mask mens came inside making but Lee get confused..they are not his men's..

Jeng called his men's again but they are not reachable..jeng look at the guards who are also their men's but to his surprise no one is here...

Tae smirk , and look at the men's who nodded and catch Lee's family..they are struggling to leave them..but tae's men took them..

When everyone left silence surround them..

Gk :: grandpa.. hungly..( Kai tensed face vanished )

Kai:: let's go grandpa feed you ( leave without seeing anyone Everyone followed him , they all head towards Jeon mansion.. taekook need to explain everything )

In Jeon mansion::

Kai and hobi glaring at eachother why because they are fighting for gukk who is a cute ball..

Now gukk is in tae's arms who is stroking her hair while kook come out of the kitchen with a food for gukk and milk bottle for mochi..

Jm:: thanks kook ( jk smile )

Tae make gukk sit on taemin lap who took the food from kook and started to feed her..

While jeons and namjin look at tae and jk for an answer...

Tae took a deep breath...

Tae::we married five years ago..

______________________________________

Vote and comment......