crazy family (2)

After playing in the beach, they all returned in Jeon mansion. Now tae is standing infront of kook, who looking down. Tae smiled and places a gentle kiss on jk forehead, who get shock but feel something.

But their family members get uneasy,

Tae:: i planned everything for you, but it ruined ,it's okay bun, then i will get going. ( Little smile )

Jk nodded a little with red cheeks.

Tae left, jk look at their family weird faces ,he shrugged and left to his room with a unknown feelings..

There is no one kissed his forehead or cheeks expect their family members, but this kiss feel soo different , it was warm , care ,it's just...jk don't know how to name it..

After one month::

Nothing changed, tae asked jk for a date but agian his family members tag along. once their whole family tag along with jk , tae lost his cool..he really frustrated with this crazy family.

Sometimes when he ready to kiss jk forehead for a good bye ,but Clara or yoongi interept them.

But one thing changed is jk, who is wanted to spend time with tae ,he even sometimes get angry with his family..

One day, jk was shifting here and there in his room he can't sleep ,why because tae didn't message him today,
Everyday tae messege him, but today?? He feel bad, he don't like it , his eyes filled with tears, he is soo sensitive..

That's when he feel someone enter by the window ,his heart stop for a minute, he thought he is a killer and praying to god by hiding inside the blanket..he think about tae and his family members... suddenly that man called him make his breath normal..

??:: Bun ( soft )

Jk:: Hyungie ( tears )

He jump on tae ,who get shock ..

Tae:: are you okay?? I am sry did i scare you ( hug him tightly )

Jk get his sense and back off quickly with a red cheeks..

Jk::why did you came here at this hour??( Tiny voice )

Tae:: i want to took you somewhere ,but your family getting on my nervous.. do you believe me??

Jk nodded his head quickly , making tae heart sigh in content..

Tae:: let's go ( show his hand ,jk hold tae hands )

Now tae and jk standing in the balcony ,jk holding tae shirt tightly and shook his head as no why because tae told him to jump..it's not that much height too..

Tae:: bun don't get panick ,even ten year old jump this height..( laugh )

Jk juted his lips out..tae jumped first and standing down opening his arms tolding jk to jump..

Jk closed his tightly and jump..tae shouted..

Tae:: bun why are you closing your eyes...( Jk fall on top of tae , who fall on the ground and groan in pain..)

Jk opened his eyes and look at tae with worry..

Jk:: i am sorry..are you hurt??

Tae:: it's okay, common get up. ( Jk  stood up from tae )

Tae hold jk hands who blush, but soon startled when tae drag him to his bike..

Jk:: hyung i don't know how to ride this..( tae Chuckled )

Tae:: just hug me tightly..( jk nod with a red cheeks ,tae help him to wear helmet and peck kook cheeks ,who widen his eyes )

Jk hug tae tightly, tae start his bike , first he drive slowly then soon he speed up..jk get fear for sometime but he open his eyes and feel refresh  ,he never travel in bike ,he look up and breath the chill air..

Tae stopped the bike infront of a small restaurant...

Jk:: hyung , where are we?? ( Hold tae tightly ,who detached himself from jk, who pout )

Tae:: go there and order for me ( show the small restaurant )

Jk:: me no way.. ( in his whole life ,he didn't do something like this.. )

Tae:: i said go bun ( stern )

Jk hesitate, he get everything in his hands ,he didn't went out alone that too talk with strangers , his hands are shaking ,tae pull him for a hug..make him relax.

Tae:: just relax , you can do it..( kiss his cheeks.. )

Jk took a deep breath, and walk slowly to the restaurant.. ( tae follow with some distance.. )

Jk sweat too much, he is now standing infront a old women who look at him with Kind eyes...

O.l: what do you want honey?? ( Sweet )

Jk feel relaxed by the tone ,but he get nervous because tae didn't tell him what to order..but he remember tae eat less spicy food ,he noticed in their dates...

Jk:: hm..m fri..ed rice..with. less spi.cy.( shuttered too badly )

O.l:: aigoo , your soo cute ,why are you shuttering,. ( Soft )

Tae came there and put his hands on kook waist.

Tae:: then starwberry and banana milk shake.. ( smile )

O.l:: ohh your husband is soo handsome. (Kook blush and look away , tae chuckle and kiss his forehead )

Now both settled in the seat, soon their food arrived..

Both are eating, jk moaning at the taste, he never eat in small restaurants, because his hyung said it's unhygienic..tae was admiring jk .

After they finished their food , tae bring him to a river side ,there jk look at the sky admiring..

Then tae and jk play in the water, now jk is running and tae is try to catch him. His bun giggling sound echoing in the place..

This is what he want , he want to make jk see the real world ,not the world their parents show him..

Now jk feeling soo happy and exited..

Both are standing in each other arms.
Tae caresses jk cheeks who feel extreme shy..

tae get a call from yoongi..he sighed .And he hear a police patrol sound.

Tae:: bun you didn't bring your mobile..( jk check his mobile with was low battery and he put it in silent mode, he widen his eyes because he got sixty calls from his family )

Two police car came there , making jk panick he hug tae tightly..

_____________________________________

Vote and comment....