my love(1)

In bangtan University,a short boy running in the cafeteria making the others look at him with weird face,
He smiled at them apologitically and went to his friend.....

Tae:: yaah midget ,why are you shouting...ouchh , why did you hit me(pout)

Jm:: sorry bear, (caresses his head). I can't even mad at you . Such a cutie(pinch tae cheeks)

Tae:okok now tell me ???
Jm:: it's yoongi hyung text me ,that he will reach here tomorrow (exited but tae kept silent) what happened (softly)

Tae:: he didn't tell me( sad).

Jimin widen his eyes because he completely forget that yoongi tells him that he is going to surprise tae, but thanks to his mouth ,he ruined the plan and make his baby bear sad...

Then jimin comfort tae by tolding him the truth, with lot of promises to give him starwberries......

Vmin they are university second year students, yoongi is jimin boyfriend(third year) and treat tae like his own brother,he really had a soft spot for tae, who is a fluff ball..

Yoongi  parents (jhope and kai)are in states ,he always went there to meet them ..now he is returning....

Time skip to next day..

Tae getting ready with a tiny dances , he comb his hair but when he saw his dad looking at him lovingly at his door,he ruffle his hair make it messy and went infront of his dad, who chuckle and  started to comb his son hair , who show his boxy smile to him...

Tae:: jinnie i am hungry(shouted)

Jin:: come here baby , food is ready..
Joonie come fast..

Tae and Joon came down...

Jin:: aww don't be a messy eater(wipe tae lips)
Tae:: eomma today hyung is coming(sparkle eyes)
Nj::call yoongi and jimin for dinner...

Jin nodded,..they eat thier food with laughs and so much coo by his son , who is thier happiness , they don't let any scarch on his body..

Kim namjoon , the famous ceo of Kim industries. Everyone's roll model, his husband Kim seokjin , he is a famous doctor and having his own hospital , then thier son , Kim Taehyung, a cute boy ,he is not a rich brat, he knows how to use money wisely as he work part time jobs...

Thier parents  didn't agreed him to work, but he showed his puppy eyes which is didn't work too.

But as a stubborn child, he skipped his  food making their parents worry , with a lot of begging , they agreed.

Now let's get into the story.

Now tae reached university , he saw yoonmin from distance ,he ran fast and jump on yoongi back , who stumbled but hold him with a little smile..

Jimin look at them with a huge smile..

Tae: hyungiee...(he hugged him )how are you, how can you not tell me about your arrival ,how is dad and appa ( he continuously asking questions making others dizzy but someone stare at him lovingly)

YG::shhh tae ,one by one please.(tae nodded)

Tae noticed two boys standing beside yoongi, but his eyes stuck at one person who have doe eyes ....

YG:hmm tae meet my cousin jungkook and his fiance enwoo(he bitterly said which is noticed by vmin)

Tae shake hands with enwoo ,who smile at him but when he turn to kook, he extend  his hands with a boxy smile but it's vanished when,..

Ew:: he don't touchy with others, expect me.( Proudly)

Yoongi dead glare at enwoo ,who is oblivious..kook just look down with a sad face..

YG:hereafter ,they are going to study here..(vmin nodded)

Enwoo drag kook with him to principal office for his schedule...

Tae look at them disappearing, don't know why he feels hurt and sad while looking at that bunny boy

Enwoo and kook have different classes..

Skip to break...

They all sitting in cafetaria..

Enwoo sit beside kook like a pest..but enwoo called someone and get ready to leave ...

YG::where are you going ??
Ew::nothing hyung, i have some work, baby ( jk fisted his hands) just wait here after the uni okay( he lean and kiss kook forehead who closed his eyes tightly ,but someone heart skip a beat )

Enwoo left as kook run to restroom, tae clearly saw tears which make him worry.

Jm:: i think he don't like enwoo, then just cancel the wedding..(YG shook his head)

Tae::why hyung(he wanted to know)

YG:: mr.jeon and Choi are childhood friends, kook don't like enwoo a bit, he is so clingy with him, thier parents thought, that they love each other.one day enwoo propose him in which kook instantly reject him .

Enwoo get mad ,he started to follow kook ,everywhere he is going , making him annoy..days passed enwoo try to kill himself.

So Choi beg mr.jeon to let kook marry with his son .

Mr Jeon is a business minded ,Choi is his partner, he thought enwoo will take care kookie well, he thought kook will change his mind and love enwoo back and he  agree to the marriage (tae eyes getting red)

Then jungkook life totally changed , enwoo started to blackmail him in everything ,he don't like if kook talk to someone , he will not allow kook to go out without him.

Kook is living in a jail.....my dad argued to mr.jeon but it's simply waste as he is a stubborn man...

That enwoo is very obsessed with kook.........

Tae stand from his place , (yoonmin look at him)

Tae:: i will look for him(they know something is changed in his behaviour like he is not cheery now)

Tae went to restroom with nervous , he reached the place and peek inside , there kook washing his face aggressively..

He went near him with a fear,

Tae:: hmm..are you..ok(jk flinched)
I am sorry (look down)

Kook look at him for a while as his lips curved into a smile..

Jk:: what are you doing here cutie(tae cheeks tinted with pink colour)

Kook chcukle at him ,he look at tae with adoration..

Tae::i.i.i....(shutter)

Kook wanted to pinch those chubby cheeks , when he lift his hands to pinch him but the door opened..

Jk::enwoo.......