if it's not you then no one (1)

In his childhood onwards a small boy dreaming  about getting married and create his own family. Yes he have lovely parents and hyung but he want to feel how some one feel ,when they hold their own child...

Now his age is 26, he is a principal in bangtan university ,and his name is kim Taehyung..

In kim mansion::

Jin:: tae baby, give mochi to yoongi. See he is sulking.

Kai:: aish tae, you can keep him as much you want after he has his food.

Jm:: mochi , come to eomma i will feed you.( But mochi shook his head and hide his face in tae's chest ,who feel his heart fill with happiness )

Nj:: tae , don't be stubborn.( Stern )

Tae pout and give mochi to jimin with a sulking face..namjoon sighed and pat tae head.

Jin:: joonie , don't you dare to use that voice to my bear. ( Hug tae who nuzzle his face in Jin embrace )

Hb:: he is such a baby, stop pampering eomma. ( Tease )

Tae:: I will get married soon, and play with my own son.. meanie i won't give my child to you.. ( left to his room )

Nj:: I found a good match for my bear.( Everyone eyes sparkle )

Au:: namjin is a famous lawyers in Seoul, they are having three Sons Kim yoongi , ceo of music industry, married to jimin. Second son Kim kai ceo of Kim industries married to hobi. Finally their lovely pampering boy Kim Taehyung, who is single till now. for tae he want to be a perfect father to his child..he was eagerly waiting to get married , yes he is not that much interested in love life, heck he don't even know how a person feel when he was in love.

Let's get into the story..

Tae was in cloud nine , he feel soo excited and nervous at the same time. He is waiting. for his soon to be husband in aisel.

Yoongi pat his shoulder.

Soon music started to play tae eyes landed on his groom who is looking soo beautiful but tae get confused when a frown plastered on his face.

Tae hold his groom hand gently who didn't even lift his face till now.

Then the priest started to speak..

Priest:: do you Kim taehyung take Jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband??

Tae take a deep breath and tighten his hold on jk hands..

Tae:: I do. ( Smile )

Priest:: do you Jeon jungkook take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband??

Jk::( silence )..

Tae get tensed, but soon relaxed...

Jk:: I do ( calm )

Then priest told them to kiss, jk whole body froze, he wait for his unwanted first kiss but he got nothing when he lift his face his husband place a kiss on his forehead that too a feather touch.....

Now it's time to leave, jk parents went to him for a farewell but jk ignore them went to sit inside tae car make him frown.

He don't like this behaviour of his husband. He is a person who respect elders the most.. in his life he treated like a baby from everyone so he don't know nothing about some cruel persons..

Then they went to Kim mansion, on the journey jk just kept quiet..

Jin:: welcome to our family kook. (Try to hug him but kook just move back make Jin confused but he shrugged it thinking he must be shy )

Nj:: baby took kook to your room. Go and rest everyone. ( Everyone nodded but jm and hb noticed jk behaviour then left )

Tae took jk to his room and told him to freshen up. Jk went inside bathroom and came out with a bath robe. Then tae took bath, when he came out he get confused when jk sit in a bathrobe.

Tae:: are not you changed??( Jk started to remove his bath robe ,tae widen his eyes and turn around quickly with a beaten heart )

Jk:: what do your work quickly and let me sleep. ( Blank face )

Tae frown..

Tae:: what are you speaking about??

Jk:: it's not our first night today??( Cold )

Tae get it but not even like a little bit how jk is behaving...

Tae:: hmm lets take things slow , you can sleep now..( still tae is back facing jk )

Jk just hummed and went to change his clothes into nightwear. He took right side on the bed and went to his dreamland. Tae sighed and laid on the left side. He look at his husband face and sleep with a heavy heart..

Next day::

Jk was the first one to wake up, he look at the new surrounding , he look beside and saw his his husband sleeping soundly ,he went to freshen up..

After sometime He came down and give a small greet to namjin,

Jin:: how was your sleep kook??( Smile )

Jk just nodded and inform them something make everyone shock.

Jk:: I have a important meeting , I am going now. ( Jk left without waiting for a response, Jin was first one to snap )

Jin:: joonie don't you think he is rude??( Little angry )

Nj:: Baby it must be important. He is a famous ceo right..( hug Jin )

Tae came down , his eyes search for his husband...

Jm:: he went to his office.

Tae get shock plus sad that his his husband didn't informed him.

Tae nodded his head , jimin give mochi to tae to cheer him up..

Tae started to play with mochi , but his usual smile isn't in his face..

Everyone noticed it too..

Tae called kook three to four times but jk didn't pick up.

Tae sighed, he don't know his marriage life is gonna be frustrated..

On the other hand...

Jk finished his meeting now looking at his phone which is ringing continuously..

Jk chuckled bitterly...

Jk:: am I a fucking playing toy for everyone, why Fate has to be soo cruel to me..WHY?? ( he throw the phone on the floor harshly )

He started to drown in his work, he went to his so called new home with a aching heart...

When he enter the mansion, he saw everyone present there...

Jin:: kook we are worried for you soo much.

Hb:: atleast give a call kook , we can be relaxed. ( Holding his five months baby bump )

Jm, Yg , Kai saw how jk roll his eyes...

Tae came inside the mansion with a calm face, jk eyed him who went to his room with a sad face..

Jk look at tae disappearing figure..

Jk( mind ):: let me go out from this hell soon..

______________________________________

Au:: vote and comment...

Don't judge kook without knowing the truth babies....