arranged marriage (6)

Tae entered the room with a beating heart ,he don't know how to face kook ,he want to apologise to him but a sorry not going to change anything too..the sight make tae panick..

Jk was packing his things like he was moving out..he quickly hold jk arms and asked with a panick voice..

Tae:: baby ,I am sorry but please don't leave m..( before he completes jk detached him self from tae and went out of the room with a suitcase ,tae run after jk who enter the another room which was beside theirs.tae get relaxed,  he can't sleep anymore without his bunny warm embrace ,but he deserve it. )

Jk didn't speak a word to tae , who was standing waiting for jk to notice him.. jk arrange his things properly then left to freshen up ,tae sit on the bed ,the silence of younger killing him... Jk came out after half an hour but didn't glance at the man who was sitting on the bed with a teary eyes..

Jk knows if he see the tears in his hyung eyes he will melt in a second ,so he avoid him to the core..

Jk:: I need to sleep so can you please go out ( cold )

Tae heard kook cold voice for the first time.. he can't bare this ..he went near kook and hug him tightly who stand still..

Tae:: I am so..rry princess please talk to me..( if tae speak again jk will forgive his husband so he pushed tae lightly and shout with heavy heart )

Jk:: leave ( shout )

Tae look at jk with a pained expression and left..

Jk drop himself on the floor , his pearl like tears slip from his eyes..

Jk:: so you rea.dy to divorce me....you.. read .y to let me g..o how can ..you be s..o self.less I kn..ow  you lo.ve me soo much..I can say it fr..om your eyes..by.. your ac.tions. but ca..nt you see my love..for you.. your meanie I w.ont forgi..ve you..bu..t I alre..ady miss you..why did. I cam..e out of that o.ur room..I can.t sleep with..out you hubb..y my stupid tiger..( cry like a baby ) my hyu..ng will be cr..ying now..but you have to ..suffer..here after you don't ..get a thought.of leaving me..( wipe his tears , he sleep on the floor holding himself like a  baby..he was shivering in cold )

Next morning::

Jk found himself on the bed tugged in a fluffy blanket and he was surrounded by plushies ,jk smiled widely he know who is behind it.

But he missed how his hyung wake him up with kisses , and how tae hug him in his embrace.. he too experiencing the punishment..jk freshen up and came down and saw tae was sitting in the sofa. Tae eyes landed on kook who look away make him bitter..

Tae came towards kook and place a kiss on jk forehead who didn't said anything.. he ready to leave but stopped when he noticed jk too ready to leave without having breakfast so tae stop him.

Tae:: baby go and have your breakfast. ( Soft )

Jk look at his eyes try to say something , tae get it in a second he leave jk hand and went to dinning table jk followed him ,they both eat with a complete silence.. their family members sighed.

Mr.j:: kook ,he just care for you soo much baby..please forg..( jk glare at him make him stop )

After breakfast, tae told jk that he will drop him in uni but jk refused so Kai deop him in university..

Tae was very frustrated he can't work properly his mind was a mess..he didn't noticed the time suddenly he get a call from Jin..

Jin:: baby had your lunch??

Tae:: no eomma ( sighed )

Jin:: kook called me asks me whether you eat or not..

Tae:: eomma I will eat now just told him ok.. ( Jin said ok and cut the call )

Tae ordered food and eat, he smile whole heartedly even though kook was angry but he make sure that he ate or not..

Days just went like that..

It's been two weeks that jk is giving him silent treatment but care for him at the same time. Tae was breaking inside his health becoming worse too..

Both suffering soo much...

One day he was working  ,he felt soo bad like he want to scream and shout. He took his car keys and left to his mansion.. he can't handle this..

He directly went inside younger room who was lying on the bed reading some story book. Jk look at him with a raised brows.. but he was starled when tae hover over him , tae kept his face in jk chest and hug him tightly...

Jk too keep the book on side table and let tae do anything.. because he too need this hug. Tae nuzzle his face in younger chest , Few minutes after kook heard snoring sound he chuckled and kiss tae head, he slowly stroke tae hair who humm in his sleep. Both dirfted to sleep having each other in his embrace.

Mrs.jeon came to call jk for lunch but she smiled and left when she saw taekook sleeping cuddling each other.

Few hours after kook woke up but feel empty he search for tae who left a small note for jk..

Dear princess,

Sorry baby I was soo frustrated by meetings ,I just want your hug badly that's why I hug you without your permission. Forgive hyungie baby..here after I keep my distance from you bun..

                                        - Your hubby.

Jk smile at the hubby word, but feel bad for his hyungie.....

Jk:: here after I can't punish you hyung , I can't see you suffer let's just end this hubby...( Bunny smile )

______________________________________.

Vote and comment