mr.jeon (8)

A two years old baby crawling while showing his giggling bum, his parents stood few distance from him and encouraging him. He stood up with his wobbly lips and saliva dripping from his mouth, looking hella cute with those chubby cheeks and red nose.

??:: Common kookoo come to eomma. ( Make a grabby hands )

??:: No baby come to appa.( Glare at his wife )

They both sending death glare to eachother. Koo is giggling watching them. He is a slow learner.

Soon koo took few steps towards his parents who are too busy in fighting.

Koo fell on his bum, his doe eyes get teary and his lips wobble...he started to cry loudly gaining their parents attention. Soon his mom sana lift him in her arms.

Sn:: aigoo my pumpkin, shh its okay. (Kiss his cheeks multiple times )

his dad daeyoung , show him the tiger plushie who stopped his cry in a second and look at the plusie with curious eyes making their parents sigh in relief.

Da:: baby see your favourite plushie. (Making weird sound infront of jk try to make him laugh but koo cried hard after hearing his dad alien language ,sana hit daeyoung head who pout )

Koo snuggle in sana arms who sang lullaby for him. Soon they heard a cute tiny snores. Sana went to koo room and cover him with fluff blanket. She kissed koo cheeks and left.

Sana went downstairs then witness the heart melting sight, daeyoung started to change the mat into a fluff one, even if kook fall nothing gonna happen.

They talk about jk ,how slow he was in everything, this made them worry.

Days passed, now they both teaching jk to speak his first word again they fight.

Da:: baby say appa, look at my lips appa.( Sana make koo to look at her )

Sn:: baby say eomma..eomma. ( but jk just eating his snacks messily without giving any damn about them )

Daeyoung lift jk who spilt his cookies in his face , but that didn't stop daeyoung while sana controlling her laugh.

Da:: appa..say appa..( jk opened his mouth make daeyoung get hopes but soon jk spoke his first word make them frown the word is...)

Jk:: t.ae..ta..( giggle )

Da:: tata why are you saying tata..( pout )

Sn:: stupid it's tae I think, but where did he learn this word.

They both feel soo happy , sana note the first word jk speak in her note.

After sixteen years.....

Now jungkook is eighteen years old, park house is decorated  because today is park jungkook eighteenth birthday. Jk had a sixteen years old brother park min young.

They are not that much wealthy but daeyoung gives them a happy life. Dae is a professor in daegu and sana is a house wife, while jungkook applied for Seoul University. While their parents protest but jk gave his best puppy eyes. They though jk must be a slow learner in subjects too , but to their surprise jk is a topper in school.

Sana make a cute banana cake for jk and decorated it with strawberries. Then jk cut the cake but gulp in fear when his parents giving a glare at eachother. He simply give his first piece to min young who squeel in happiness.

Then his dad dae give him a best news, that he was selected in Seoul university. Jk get soo happy but others get sad. Dae gifted him a small luxurious apartment in Seoul while sana gave him a good amount of money. Yes they both used their savings for jk.

Jk feel overwhelm, he give a bear hug to his family.

Days passed just like that, lee family came to Seoul to settle jk in here.
After spending two days with jk ,they left after having a emotional bond.

Now jk is resting in his room, the apartment was spacious, even though his parents really love him soo much he have a huge loneliness in his heart. A place that no one can fill. He don't want to tell this to his parents and make them worry.

In his childhood onwards his eyes search for someone, his body carve for a warm embrace, his soul need his peace. Totally his mind was a mess.

He stood up and went inside the bathroom to get freshen up, tomorrow is the first day of the uni.  He don't have that much friends in school.

Next day, he got ready and went to the uni, that was not bad though. He little bit like the new atmosphere. He got new friend name taehyun and bomygu who are twins.

They are really fun type. Days passed doing assignment and studying for exams and sometimes going out with taehyun and bomygu. Then in holidays he visits daegu and his parents visit them and stay with him for few days...life is going smoothly...

Until, taehyun and bomygu drag him to their house., Fucking hell it was a huge mansion.

Jk was sweating badly, taehyun drag him inside. When he step inside the mansion, he heard a glass breaking sound. Three of them halted in their step soon jk get a tight hug from none other than namjoon.

Taehyun and bomygu get confused.

Taehyun and bomygu are soobin and yeonjun sons. Yugyom married a man and settled in usa.

Actually , soobin got pregnant , when he is in university and yeonjun got a fine beating from joon , then they make them married.

Yeonjun is also businessman , as he don't have parents he want to live with soobin family. So namjin, yoonmin , hopekai ,yeonbin  all are living in Jeon mansion.

Let's get into a story..

Joon detached himself from jk with a teary eyes make others confused.

Th:: grandpa why are you crying??

Bg:: do you know him grandpa??

Joon just looking at jk who is getting nervous, soon others too came out and froze on their place..

Jk stumbled when Kai hug him more like squeeze him in his arms..

HopeKai looking soo old , but they are happy to see their son again. Hb too crying hard , they all can't control their emotions. Hb too hug him ,soon one by one hig him make him feel dizzy. He don't know what is happening here...

Soon jin shouted...

Jin:: it's time to call them here. ( Happy )

Yg dialled yugy number with a smile.....
______________________________________

Vote and comment