arranged marriage (3)

Today is very hectic for taehyung, he done four meetings continuously, he was driving back to his home ,his princess was very busy these days, some assignment work , he can't believe his lazy baby is topper in school ,he always studing....but deep inside tae was a mess ,he keep himself busy to distract his self from something..

He parked the car and enter inside the sight make his heart flutter..jk was waiting for him in living room. He was reading a book. Tae slowly took steps toward kook , he sit beside kook and lay his head on jk lap who starled but soon composed. Jk be a brat sometimes but he was soo understanding..

Jk kept the book on the table beside him and stroke tae hair who hum in satisfaction.

Jk:: tired hyungie?? ( Tae hummed and Buried his face in jk tummy who get worried ) hyung your working non stop like a robot ( worry )

( But jk didn't hear a respond instead  he hear snores from tae, he sighed and call yoongi to lift tae. Soon yoongi came from his room and lift tae and placed him on his room ,Yg left jk laid beside tae and drifted to sleep. )

Next day::

In dinning table::

Jk refused to eat when he find out tae left early for his meeting, jk was soo angry. He called tae again and again but his phone is not reachable.

Mr.j:: eat something baby.

Jin:: he will eat in his office kook. Your getting late for school.

Kai:: kook ,he told me to drop you , common just eat a little ( jk shook his head and went to take his bag for school )

NJ:: tae working non stop, he didn't care about his health ( Jin look down feeling bad )

Kai dropped kook to school and beg him to have some food in cafetaria. Jk left with a blank face.

In evening, tae is waiting for jk infront of the school, he saw jk came out with his friend beak , yugy and enwoo.

When jk eyes spotted tae, his eyes filled with tears but he controlled and walk towards tae with his friends..
Tae hug him tightly but jk stayed still , tae detached himself.

Jk:: have you eaten?? ( Tae nodded but he lied because he don't want to make jk worry )

Suddenly someone run to jk ready to hug him but kook twisted his ear..

??:: Ouch..ouch kookie leave me..( jk twist more making that person scream while beak , enwoo and yugy laughing but tae look at them with bitter eyes )

Jk:: where are heck are you Lee suk.

Ls:: sorry kookie I went to principal office. ( Jk left lee suk ear who pout while jk chuckled )

Jk:: ok bye ( jk turn towards tae who's eyes holding so much emotions which jk can't find it. )

Ls:: yeah tomorrow my birthday so come to my home with a gift . ( Jk, bk, yu, ew look at him with boring expression )

Bk:: how many birthday you have in a month. ( Annoy )

Ls:: but tomorrow is my born day ( mumble )

Bk, yu, jk, ew look at eachother..they already prepared gift for him..

Jk:: ok see you all. ( Tae open the car door for jk, they both left )

Bk:: kook hyung is soo handsome..ouchh ( yugy hit him )

Yu:: idiot shut it ( jealous )

Au:: they think tae is kook hyung, they don't know both are husband..ok back to story.

During the drive ,tae was thinking about lee suk who is always clingy with jk , it's not like jk also clingy with him but the ugly feeling stir up in heart.

He flinch when jk put his head on his shoulder, tae caresses jk head with his one hand while driving with other.

Tae:: what happen?? ( Soft )

Jk::stop working too much ( little shaky )

Tae stopped the car quickly when he noticed jk shaky voice. Tae pull jk to his lap who is soo small he can easily hide in tae arms.. younger nuzzle his face in tae chest while tae stroke his hair..

Jk:: your not ta..king care of yourself hyung.. it's hurting me. You skip breakfast sometimes dinner too..why.?? Your work is that much important to you than your health..( anger )

Tae:: I am sorry princess..it's just it was soo impo..( before he completes )

Jk:: than me ?? ( Tae shook his head quickly ) then why you make me starve..( tae get confused ) whenever you skip your food I will do that too..( tae get shock ,he always confirm from his eomma or hyung that jk eat or not, so they lied to him )please hyung I am soo hungry from morning.. if you want me to eat then promise me you won't skip your meals...

Tae:: I am sorry bun. I promise I won't repeat this sorry that I make you starve please forgive your hyung. ( Hug him like there is no space between them )

Jk::I am hungry ( pout )

Tae kiss his forehead and cheeks jk feel weird that he don't know exactly what it is..he always feel this when he was with tae ..

Tae:: let's go ( jk ready to shift to passenger seat but tae hold his waist tightly and told him to stay ,jk feel warm and safe he kept his head on tae chest.

Both spend their time with each other.

Next day::

In lee suk house..

Kook , beak, yugy , enwoo are came there for a birthday party for lee suk..
Lee suk cut the cake first he feed to his parents then to jk and others now they all talk with each other..

They played some games, and funny dances..it was late at night.

Then tae came there to pick jk..he wished lee suk..then lee suk parents get shock when they see the great Kim taehyung is here..they quickly intro him their daughter..lee suk sister lee yn.

Tae rolled his eyes mentally, but he didn't notice one boy was fuming in anger..he look at jk who was looking like he will murder someone..tae excused himself and went near jk then he wipe his sweat  with his hands and peck his forehead affectionately..jk anger vanish in a second. Lee suk frown he don't like their bond..

Tae:: shall we go princess ( lee suk came to them  and hold jk hands )

Ls:: kookie please stay here tonight, let's have a movie night. Please na today is my birthday..( puppy eyes )

Jk:: brat I can't..hyung won't allow me and I can't sleep without him..

Ls:: hmm tae hyung. Please allow kook to stay here (polite )

Tae:: sorry kid ,I can't ,you can hangout in morning. ( They both left )

( Lee suk eyes filled with tears )

Tae feel relax , the fear vanished in a second.

In taekook room::

Taekook both are cuddling , tae telling him the stories which his grandma told him when he was a child..as a good boy jk listen them with his doe eyes.

Tae:: just two years then I will free you from this marriage and my revenge too complete on that time... ( Kiss jk nose and drifted to sleep )

________________End__________________

Vote and comment

Au::shall I ask you people something..I want someone who can write smut.actually I don't know how to write properly I need to write smut in devil baby and only you ..if anyone can help with this please message me privately....