mr.jeon (7)

Tae kneel on the floor, his eyes shows horror and his heart stopped for a second. There jungkook is lying on his own pool of blood. He shot himself near his heart.

Jk slowly opened and spoke in a weak voice make tae snapped and try to lift jk who spoke in normal voice.

Jk:: you ca..nt save me. I am ..a train.ed sh.ooter. I ha.ve only five.. minutes ...plea..se listen..to me.

Tae: bun le..ts talk after you get healthy,...com.on let..s go to hospital ( crying hard )

Jk::even.. though you. came f.or a mis..sion. I kn.ow you di.dnt act inf.ront of me..I ca.n see it you..r eyes. But. I can't...ta..ke this betray..al from y.ou , the.. onl.y pers.on I lo..ve in th is world..( tae breath is also getting heavy , jk noticed ) took..a de. .ep bre.ath. ( tae didn't listen to him ) comm.on for. Your cut..e hu..sband , dee.p bre.ath hubb.y.. ( tae listened)
You kn.ow w.hat you..are th..e first..person th.is Jeon..so..rry Kim..jungkook loved and..your..the ...on.ly one who..c.an betr.ay and..get forg..Iveness f.rom Jung.kook..i ca.nt even ..stand a sin..gle scratch...on you..r body..then how ..can I  shoo.t you hub.by.

Good.bye my..lo..ve. ( Pull tae into a agressive kiss, even though he was weak he need to kiss him for once )

Soon jk soul left his body.......

Tae sit there frozen, he look at the lifeless body on his arms. He want to cry and scream but words is not forming and tears stuck in his eyes.. he looking at jk figure with a small smile.

______________________________________

At present....

Everyone is looking soo hurt and sad especially ew, yugy , sb are crying.....

Sb:: that Kim taehyung is soo..ba.d how ca.n he??( Cry hard )

Everyone scold taehyung but namjoon shut everyone...

Nj:: he is not...( Calm )

Yg:: what?? ( Raise his brows )

When others are cursing tae , joon read internally the remaining two pages.

Nj:: he loved his husband soo much. ( Tears )

Ew:: bu.t he betra.yed him.( Clutch Jin shirt who is hugging him )

Nj:: actually he is a best agent in whole Korea for a reason right , when he step into Jeon mansion for the first time ,he collects every details about jk and evidence of his crime in just one month, but in that one month he saw the jungkook that others can't see. He saw the caring side of him and love in jungkook eyes for him. Soon he too fell in love with him nearly in two months.

Jin:: soo jungkook is the one who killed president and bogum??

Nj:: yes, but lee is a bastard who is abusing his powers, once jk saw that he was forcing himself on one girl so he beat the shit out of him. But that president try to kill jk who spoiled his image infront everyone ,but he forgot he is dealing with jungkook, who killed him instead.

Tae have every evidence and reason also. Whenever he gave the recorder to Jack he hide the recorders that somi talk about the murder to jk. The whole months tae is living with jk , he just destroy every evidence against jk.

Finally to put full stop for everything, he talk like drunken jk and recorded it. In his team no one knows that he can change his voice.

He finally decided to tell everything to jk, but before that everything happened.

And finally no one knows where tae went with the life less body of jungkook.

*Deep silence*

( Joon flip the pages and see none )

Jin:: joonie, this is our and jungkook past life ??

Joon nodded but he asked something make everyone think...

Nj:: if we born then tae need to be born right?? Where is he?? Did he know that jk is no more?? ( Deep think )

They all flinch when they heard a  new voice.

??:: He don't know, because he is not in this world to know that. ( Soft )

They all see a old lady, who is exactly look like somi in the book. So she is somi?? Who born again??

Nj:: Jeon somi?? ( The lady nodded her head )

Jin:: what do you mean ,is tae also died. ( Tears )

Somi nodded her head..

Sm:: this life tae is my grandchild, I remember everything the moment when I hold baby tae in my arms..when he was twenty five he got into a car accident and he went into coma for five days and left this world. ( Tears ) I was eagerly waiting for them to meet , but everything goes fail, again they can't live with eachother. ( Stumbled but Kai hold her )

Jin:: can you tell me the day when tae left this world??

Sm:: may 12th 1998...( Everyone breath hitch, that's the day jk left them , when jk soul sense his other half is no more, then his heart also stop beating. )

Hb:: they really love each other and connected with other. How cruel fate is?? They again get second chance but can't even meet once. ( Feeling hurtful )

Sb::hmm granny do you know what happened after jungkook died in past life??

Somi felt like cry, because she too don't know what happened to them after that.....

Sm:: I don't know son?? And the book your holding is written by you only namjoon, the past you wrote it. You and Jin treat tae like your own son, even though you both are stern Infront of him, you people like him soo much, and your are the one who told me that.
You wrote the book by the help of me and tae's hidden voice recorder from you all.

Nj:: they have to born again to complete their love , two souls suffer soo much, they need to born again..( hope )

Others also wish to God, that they have to born again....

On the other side,

In a small village, a cute angel born with a birth mark near his heart......

______________________________________

Vote and comment