mr.jeon (3)

Soobin drop the book on the floor.

Everyone snap their towards the voice, it was none other than Kai and joon.

Yes they came here by their private jet. It's nothing bodyguards informed them that they went inside a mansion which look horror, they try to get in but they can't. So Kai and joon came here quickly ,it took them only half an hour.

When Kai and joon came inside they didn't saw the big photo, they just heard the sound of enwoo from this room so they came here directly.

But when Kai and joon look at the photo of jk , their eyes get widen and heart race.

Kai took few steps and lift the book , he caresses the image ,

Kai: h.ow??.( shutter )

Joon too get shock...

Time skip,

Whole jeons now looking at the mansion, yes Kai told yoongi to bring everyone here. They all get a mini attack when they saw a jk photo, that too Jin was the one who is in extreme shock because it's the same person jk drawn in pencil sketch.

Yg:: nobody knows who's this mansion belongs to. But they know one this this is a haunted place. ( Others get shiver )

Nj:: what the fuck is happening in here. ( Frustrated )

They all searched a entire mansion for any clue but got none.

Finally their last clue is the book, Kai opened the book and turn the pages but to their luck , only images are there that too one is jk and other is unknown person.

Yeonjun shouted from upstairs everyone run to the place and got shock, there was a whole ass library is present.

Joon eyes roam around, every book is about wars and ruling and many historical events. Jeons and others roam around the library.

Everyone eyes landed on one book which is kept on the table, dust covered on it, joon blow on the book and opened ,now it's their time to froze.

There namjin photo is there...but they never took like this type of photo.

but they never took like this type of photo

They all get dizzy, is it true or any hallucinations

Joon turn the pages, he saw some unknown faces, again he turn the pages, finally a page with full of writing came.

Joon read it loud...

Nj;:story of a demon an ruthless man fell in love with a angel. No they don't have any super powers or maybe??
The story of them make people get jealous and again their story make anyone cry, their story is pure form of love , but if we see inside their is a lot of betrayal and blood....
I am writing this book just to let the world know about their love and mr.jeon ruthless actions.
Mr.jeon is a word itself making me shiver , that man ,I don't know how to describe him in words but I will try.....

(Soon the story get begin, everyone settled on the floor, while joon read it out loud.

They have many questions, confusions but they are very curious to know about this......)

______________________________________

Au:: next chapter onwards taekook story gonna, start that's why I end it here in short....

Anyways important thing....

My reader asked me about writing top kook, it was the second time someone asked me for a top kook, I think for a while, love is love its nothing about who is top or bottom, so I am gonna write two one shot in top kook.

I don't know the reader who asked me to write, I forgot her/him name . I replied her/ him once about I am top tae stan. But now I willing to write so whoever asked me to write that one can you please comment me again...