contract (6)

Tae is sitting on the floor with a noodles on his head, he look soo funny ,he glare at jk who is laughing his ass out. But deep inside he was melting like a ice witnessing jk bunny smile for the first time.

Tae:: how cruel are you koo??( Little whine )

Jk stopped his laugh and wipe his tears, he help tae to stand up. He can't help it again break into laugh,

Jk:: h..ow hahah ha ??( Pick the noodles which was stuck on his hair ,tae kept his hand on jk waist who feel his cheeks burn but jk hide it perfectly )

Tae smiled ,

Tae :: I kept the noodles bowl on the table I dropped the chop sticks which is went under the table,I bend to took it when i stood up my head hit with the table and the bowl fall on my head. I think I keep it on the edge. ( Jk stopped his laugh and started to check tae head with a worried eyes )

Jk:: did it hurt somewhere?? Where did you get hit?? ( Worry )

Tae look at jk with unknown eyes who  look at him for an answer.

Jk again bombarded him with questions so tae peck his both cheeks who froze at the place.

Tae:: relax koo, it's not hurting anymore. ( Went to bathroom for freshen up )

Jk stand there with a racing heart, he clean the mess, then tae came out and jk ready to leave but tae hold his hand .

Tae:: sleep here. ( Soft )

Jk squeel inside in happiness, that's what he want . He nodded  and took the left side on the bed and tae on right side. Both keep looking at the ceiling struggling inside to ask for a cuddle. Before tae opened his mouth jk kept his head on tae chest and hand around his neck. Tae chukled ,

Jk:: your soo comfy ( nuzzle his face in tae chest who kept his hand on jk waist and tighten his hold. )

Jk feel soo safe and comfy in tae warm embrace other hand tae feel like he have everything at the moment when he was holding jk.

Next day morning, tae stir up in his sleep ,he feel a weight on himself, he look at the bunny boy who is sleeping with a cute pout make tae peck his forehead.

Tae:: I don't know , it will be this much good to see your face in the morning. ( Stroke his hair ,he startled when jk spoke )

Jk:: then be my pillow mr.kim taehyung, then you can get to see me in every morning. ( Look at tae face which was soo close to him )

Tae:: why not mr.kim jungkook ( tug his hair behind jk ear who close his eyes feeling his husband tiny touch on his face )

Both didn't even break the hug, they just talking casually like they used to be in this position. For jk tae chest is the most comfortable place to sleep.

Jk::your really a good cuddler. ( nuzzle his face in tae chest who laugh )

Tae:: then should I start a business like you can hire a cuddler for a day. ( Jk expression changed completely, he glare at tae )

Jk::dare to do mr.kim ,I will seize your property. ( Tae give a sorry look to jk who again went to nuzzle his face )

Tae is a dumb who can't even get it that jk is showing his possesive towards him.

They stayed in the same position for an hour then finally get up.

They came down in a office attire.

Jk saw everyone in dinning table ,so ready to skip breakfast but tae drag him to the table and make him sit. He serve for jk who is admiring him.

Their family witness the changes in both of their character,

Yg:: how was everything taehyung. ( Soft )

Tae:: good hyung. ( Normal )

After having breakfast, they both went to their company.

jk went to his cabin with a calm face ,he sit on his chair and opened his gallary. He saw tae sleeping images, yes he wake up few minutes before tae woke up. He took photos of tae and act like sleep when tae stir up.

Automatically his hands set the image as wallpaper, soon he realised what he done, but he smiled a little and caresses the image.

Soon lee suk run to jk cabin and knock loudly.

Jk:: come in. ( Irritate )

Lee suk:: jungkook Choi empire ruined.he get arrested today morning for many illegal things which he done. Someone brought his whole shares and under one name ,I think they are the one is going to be a ceo.
Now you can be free..( exited )

Jk raise his brows.

Jk:: what do you mean??( Cold )

Lee suk:: what you get married just to ruin his company right?? See it done now you can free from this unwanted marria..( before he complete )

Jk:: GET OUT BEFORE I SMASH YOUR HEAD. ( shout in anger )

Lee suk get shock ,it was the first time he see jk this much anger. So he run away.

Jk get a call from his Pa. He get a shocking news from him.

That Choi whole shares was now under his name. He took his car keys and speed up his car to kim company.
When he reached the office, he directly went to the cabin and open the door without knocking.

He saw tae is reading some files but when tae eyes landed on him. He get surprised.

Tae:: what a surprise the great jungkook visit my poor office ( dramatic )

Jk didn't said anything, he stood there make tae worried and went near him.

Jk::why??

Tae get confused.

Tae:: why?? What??( Cupp his face )
Why are you dull??

Jk :: you are the one right who bought Choi shares under my names so basically I am the ceo of Choi industries. ( Tae kept silent )

Jk eyes filled with tears,

Jk:: you wa.nted to th..row me out , so you ju.st done this right?? ( Anger )

Tae frown, jk hold tae collar..

Tae:: koo..( before he talk.....)

______________________________________

Vote and comment