time (3)

Jk is lying on the bed feeling uneasy. He feel like vomiting, he run to the bathroom by holding his mouth, passed few days he feel soo weak and tired and moreover he sometimes feeling dizzy too.

Jk goggle his mouth two to three times  he stood up feeling somewhat happy. He is hoping his thoughts are true.
He open the cupboard and search for something eagerly, he took the pregnancy kit. He gulp in nervousness. When they lost their first child doctor said it was less chance for him to get pregnant again.

Jk went to restroom and took the test, after sometime a loud cry was heard in taekook small house. Yes jk is crying hard feeling extreme happy.

He is pregnant, he want to see his husband now, he is jumping in happiness, he called tae for six to seven times but tae didn't pick up make him tensed.

Jk tried again and again, he wore his thick jacket. He ready to visit tae in his working place. His face was bloomed with smile, but something stopped him walking when he saw something was missing, he search here and there for the thing he don't remember. Jk had a confused look and left to visit tae. Jk look at the calendar tomorrow is the day they met eight years ago. 2012 sep 21 that's the day taehyung entered jungkook life. Jk smiled a little and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In sep 20 2012.

A village Boy came to City carrying a big dream, he want to be a scientist. He stayed in the uni dorm. He don't have anyone in his life, his name is Kim taehyung. His daily routine is going to uni and his part time job at the small cafe then study for six to seven hours and sleep for three or four hours.

Asusual, he woke and freshen up and went to uni, after that he went to the his work place ,today the customers are getting increased so the owner told him to serve them, so tae can't able to go to dorm on time. The owner gave him some homemade food. Tae was soo grateful for that.

While returning home, he feel like someone following him. It was midnight so no one was there. Tae just getting fear , he started to walk fast as possible.

But soon a masked man stood infront of him, he is looking a Little bulky too, tae try to run but the masked hit his head hard, his forehead started to bleed. Tae scream for help, he try to push the man but everything failed. The man again beat the shit out of him, he hug his own body feeling a painful kick from that man. That man took a knife make tae eyes widen, he try to stab tae but tae hold that man hands tightly but that made a huge cut on tae hands.

Suddenly siren sound heard, so the masked man run from there leaving a almost fainted tae who is covered with his own blood.

The masked man hide in a old house, he removed his gloves and caresses the scar in his hand. He chuckled bitterly.

On the other side::

Tae was admitted in hospital by cops, he is not that much injured but have some deep cuts, cops got some information from tae about the masked man. Then tae got discharged and went to his dorm, due to this reason he can't able to went to uni on sep 21 ,2012.

Tae spend one week in his dorm , thanks to jimin who helped him. Tae was soo frustrated he have exam tomorrow but he didn't even start learning.

Tae studying like a maniac, suddenly he feel suffocated and want some air, so he went for a walk.

He heard a giggling sound from the park, it was evening time tae saw a human bunny chasing a real bunny, the sight make tae heart flutter.

He staring that boy for more like twenty minutes. His heart started to beat fast when the boy approach him.
He heard the sweet voice,

??:: Hello hyung, why are you staring at me. ( Pink cheeks )

Tae aww metre broke. He really want to pinch those cheeks.

Tae:: hmm I am sorry ,it's..( unable to form words )

That boy chuckled,

??:: your soo cute. ( Bunny teeth peek out )

Tae unconsciously kept his hand on his heart, words slip from his mouth.

Tae:: not more than you bunny boy. ( Tae realised what he said so he ready to apologise but stopped when he saw the shy bunny )

They both feel something wierd for the first time in their life.

??:: what's your name hyung?? ( Tiny )

Tae:: I am Kim taehyung. What yours??( Soft )

??:: Jeon jungkook. ( Cute )

Tae cooed,

They both just talk for sometime that's when jk noticed the bandage on tae left hand which was kept inside his hoodie till now. Tae forehead was covered with hoodie so jk can't able to see that one.

Jk:: hyung what happen to your hand?( Worry )

Tae feel soo warm,

Tae:: nothing bunny just some random injury nothing to worry. ( Smile )

Soon a rabbit nuzzle his face on tae legs make tae bend down and pick the rabbit. Jk was admiring  tae who is playing with the rabbit. They both spend some time in the park.

Now it's time to leave, they both have a sad expression in their face,

Jk took a deep breath,

Jk:: hyung will you be my friend.  ( Hope )

Tae saw how jk eyes shining, he just nodded his head with a smile both promised they will again tomorrow at the same place.

Tae left after a deep stare at jk, they both didn't noticed the masked man looking at them with tears, the man crying soo hard. His hands are trembling. He look at jk figure who is running behind bunny make him chuckled.

The masked man left with red eyes,

Jk too left to his mansion with a smile,

A new feeling blooming in the young boys heart. Let's see how they gonna end up together or not.

______________________________________

Vote and comment