mr.jeon (9)

After one year::

Jeon mansion::

A five years old boy is crying hard, making everyone in the mansion get panick because its been only ten minutes his bunny left him but he cry like a river.

Soon the human bunny came there running and took the boy in his lap then glare at everyone who gulp in fear.

Because the stare was soo cold and dark.

??:: Koo ( runny nose )

Jk wipe those tears and his runny nose then peck his chubby cheeks. He was soo small in jk arms.

Jk:: aigoo my tae tae ,look bunny is here. ( Gave him the milk which he prepare for him , as a good boy tae drank the milk and jk make tae burp by patting his back )

Tae jump from jk lap and give a kiss on jk cheeks then run to his room with red cheeks, others laugh at the tiny hooman.

Au:: just a reminder jk is nineteen years old.

Tae was yugyom and Jack son, who is five years old. When tae was born Jeon somi was the one who got happy, she recognised tae and Jeons are cloud nine. Soon Jeon somi left this world after getting a promise from joon that he will make taekook meet.

One year ago tae was four years old, they know jk is fourteen years older than tae ,this made them doubt about their bonding for their doubt tae is very clingy with jk and vice versa.

They really felt scary about jk behaviour who's character sometimes shows mr.jeon character whenever tae is crying or got hurt. The single glare of jk make them gulp.

Jk can't bare a single scratch on tae body, he raise him like a fragile glass. Yes he was the one who raising him. Yugy and Jack left to la to settle everything there and settled in Seoul.

They try to took tae who got sick after knowing he gonna leave his bunny. So they left him with jk who is now living with jeons.

Till now he don't remember anything.

Let's get into the story.

Jk is making tae wear a Black hoodie and grey pants, and style his hair perfectly then for a final touch he wore him a cooling glass.

Au:: credit goes to the owner

______________________________________

Today whole family going out to amusement park.

Jk parents and his brother min young also joined them today.

Sana and daeyoung get soo hurt because jk full attention is on tae , they don't know about their past. Min young was soo upset with jk, he also want his care ,he like his brother soo much and this made a little hate towards tae.

Now they all roaming in the park , tae is giggling with kook , they both are in their own world. Everyone is eating ice-cream but tae is pouting because jk restrict him to eat ice-cream.

Tae showed his puppy eyes to jk which didn't melt jk ,he was very strict with tae health, he can't bare if tae fall in ill.

Jk is feeding tae a nutritious cake which tae making weird faces. While others are laughing.

Soon min young stood up ,

Sa:: where are you going??

My:: restroom eomma. ( Tae shouted )

Tae:: me too ( went near min young and hold his hand , he want to escape from jk now )

Jk:: brat come ,I will bring you there. ( Tae shook his head )

Tae:: your shoo tired , I will be back. ( Tae drag min young with his tiny finger )

Min young was soo lonely after jk left to Seoul, his only happiness is talking with jk or spending time with him. In school everyone bully him but he didn't tell to anyone. Sana was soo busy with house work and daeyoung also a busy man.

Jk was the only one he can freely talk with. After tae enter in jk life he won't get the same affection from jk.

He is looking at tae who is following him like a kicked puppy suddenly his mind think a brutal way,

When tae look at the candy shop, min young run from there quickly and hide behind a shop then look at tae.

He saw how tae searching for him and how tae eyes filled with tears. It make min young heart ache, he just want to see how tae will react if he lost. So he try to go to tae but suddenly someone push him this made ,he lost the track of tae.

His heart beating soo fast  look here and there ,he search the whole shop and near restroom but there is no sight of tae. That's it min young started to cry, he feared to approach jk now.

He get a call from jk make him feel numb. He attend the call with a shivering hands,

Jk:: where are you people?? That brat ask you to buy icecream ( stern )

Min young gulp in fear his tears flowing without his permission.

My:: hy..ung he is missi..ng?? ( Cry )

Deep silence..

My:: hy.un...

Jk:: bring him here now ( deep voice )

My drop the phone at the tone it was the first time jk used this tone to him.

Soon jeons are searching for tae every where.

After two hours of searching, jk came there with tae who is sleeping in jk arms, jk was looking like a mess ,his eyes are puffy and red nose they know jk is cried hard.

Jk directly went to min young and gave a tight slap , he again lift his hand to slap but tae squirm in his sleep while others are shock.

Jk pat tae's back and give a death glare to min young  who look down and cry. But sana and daeyoung hug him tightly.

Sa:: you can't slap your brother just like that. ( Anger )

Jk:: just like that, be happy that my bun is safe in my hands otherwise..( tae started to cry again, he was soo panicked and hide behind a small bench , jk found him there in a fainted position )

Jk pepper him with kisses and wipe tae tears..

Dae:: is he that much important to you than your own brother ( hurt )

Namjin, hopekai and yoonmin get tensed because they know the answer but they don't want jk parents to get hurt.

While bomygu and taehyun look at jk for a answer who was soo busy in handling a crying baby.

Before joon spoke....

Jk:: more than anyone in this world. ( Kiss tae forehead who went to his sleep )

______________________________________

Au:: one more chapter is there.

Vote and comment