crazy family (1)

Au:: i was working hard for detective Kim Oneshot..untill then  just read this one....

A boy who is twenty years old live his life as fullest, he get everything he wants, it's not like he is a brat, no he is a beautiful boy having golden heart. Anyone can fall for him not for his face but for his bubbly character, his whole family is very possessive for him. His name is Jeon jungkook

He is such a social butterfly, many of them propose him but they get beaten by his protective and possessive brother Jeon yoongi . Yoongi is married to jimin...

Then his parents ,Jeon kai and Jeon hobi., They do anything for his son..then their uncle and aunt..Jeon baekyang and Jeon yugyom they have a daughter name Jeon Clara ,she is fifteen years old.

We can say their whole family is jealous asses.

Then Jeon jungkook having a best friend named enwoo, he is in love with jk but fear for a rejection..he is now in America for some work..
Jk love is family members more but he listens everything if his hyung and his best friend says....

Let's see which king will own this prince ,and bare this family torture..

Jeon mansion::

A man try to waking up his son...

Hb:: bun wake up, see what eomma brought for you . ( Caresses his son hair ,who pull his hand and hug it tightly )

Then a man enters..

Hb:: hubby make him wake up, today he need to meet his future husband.( Little sad )

Kai nodded with a dull face..

Kai:: let him sleep for sometime..( wipe his husband tears )

Hb:: he is going to leave us soon.  ( Teary )

Kai:: we should not keep him with us forever right, lets ask his in laws about staying with us..( hobi nodded with a hope ) common go and get ready..

Few minutes after jk wake up and get freshen up ,he wear a cute pink colour hoodie ,with a simple makeup looking soo beautiful.. he knows today he is going to see his fiance.. he don't know anything about him.

But his father said ,if he don't like him ,then he can reject..

he was sulking because he didn't get his morning kiss from his hyung..

Then the door opened, his hyung came inside with a gummy smile..
Make him to show his bunny smile..then he get a forehead kiss from his hyung..

YG:: good morning bun, come let go. ( They come downstairs )

Everyone is seated in living room waiting for Kim family..

Baekyang talking with kook, who keep his head on yoongi shoulder .
Jimin and yugyom cooking for the guests..Clara is talking with kai..

Hobi look at yoongi, he knows his son will be affected most , he loves kook so much like his own son..yoongi was stroking kook hairs while thinking deeply..that's when they heard a calling bell..

Hobi went to open the door and welcomed Kim family.

Kim namjoon who is a business master..his husband Kim seokjin then their one and only son Kim Taehyung..

Au:: you will know his character soon.

Jin:: nice to meet you mrs.jeon.

Hb:: nice to meet you too mrs.kim.

Then kai and baekyang welcomed them.

Jk eagerly look at the guests ,yoongi sighed ,he was feeling awful..

Then they all seated in living room.

Tae was seated beside namjin..while kook sitting beside yoongi , opposite to them..

They all talked for sometime about this marriage..kai told them if his son don't like then he will cancel it. But namjin was ok with that...

Tae eagerly look at kook want to talk to him, but kook didn't even lift his face..he sighed and asked openly..

Tae:: i want to talk to him. ( But kai decline make Kim family confused )

Kai:: no ,he is soo shy ,he  fear to talk to strangers.

YG:: yes ,give him some time. ( Staright face )

Tae poke his tongue and look at the whole family with a different gaze. Namjin get nervous they patted tae shoulder..

Hb:: let's eat ( chcukled nervously )

Dinning table..

Jk left side yoongi ,his right side tae  make jk heart filled with unknown feelings..

Everyone started to eat, that's when tae noticed jk was skipping veggies..he directly asked him make him nervous..

Tae:: you don't like veggies ( everyone look at tae , mainly jeons they see him like a hawk )

Jk:: n..o ( shuttered )

Tae:: but you should eat them ( deep voice but it came out like little harsh )

YG:: Don't force him, he will eat whatever he want. ( Stern )

He don't like if anyone talk to kook with a harsh voice.

Hb:: let him be Taehyung ( tae fisted his hands , he didn't said anything wrong right ,why they are over reacting )

Jin:: hmm tae ,how about we go ( soft )

Tae :: one minute mom. ( He turn towards jk and look at his eyes ,he feel  his heart beat soo fast ,then he asked )
Let's go on a date , tomorrow then we get to know about each other.

Jk nodded and look down.

Tae:: then i will get going..

Kim family left..

Yu :: Don't you think his character his rude..

By:: aishh, why you people are over reacting .( Shook his head )

Next day....

Tae ring the bell in Jeon mansion, came to pick kook for date. The door is opened by a maid..he went inside and get soo angry..why Along with his kook ,yoonmin and yugyom and Clara also going to join them..

Tae get cool down. He try to hold kook hands but before that Clara hold it , everyone really testing tae patience today..

Tae prepared everything for his fiance but they ruined , he took them to a restaurant, actually it's not his plan though...

In restaurant ,they are talking to themselves, without caring one person feeling... While eating jk feel a strong gaze ,he lift his face and look tae but his heart ache why, tae eyes shows loneliness, he look sad..

He try to talk to him gather his whole courage ,but Clara feed him make him stop...

Few minutes after they are now in beach.. tae sitting in the beach lonely, jk was playing in the sea with his family.. tae look at him with a geniune smile..

He knows ,jk is such a child, surround by a lovely but very crazy family, but they don't know this Kim Taehyung is very possessive as devil when it's come to his things..if once kook accept him that's it. Jk will fully belongs to him..

______________________________________

Au:: forgive me for this crazy concept...

Vote and comment.