detective Kim (2)

Tae is sitting in jk room, they both are cuddling on the bed, tae is giving wet kisses to jk neck who is whimpering. Tae bite jk sensitive spot making the younger moan louder.

Tae hands traveling inside jk hoodie who flinch by a chill hands. Both started to kiss passionately.

Jk breath get heavy, so tae break the kiss,

Tae:: aishh relax kook. ( Peck jk forehead )

Suddenly something came in jk mind,

Jk:: Hyung did yoongi hyung find the culprit in Robin case?? ( Curious )

Tae chuckled at his eagerness.

Tae:: yes baby, his sister is the one who killed him for revenge , actually Robin sister was a lesbian, her lover cheat her with Robin. So she killed him and perfectly hide the truth. She mentally got affected , now she is in mental care hospital.

Tae eyes spot one photo in the room, he slowly went near the photo which is hung on the wall, he look at jk with a small frown but he didn't ask anything about it to jk who blink his eyes cutely.

Jk:: what happened hyung?? ( Deep voice )

Tae didn't look back at jk, he is staring at the photo,

Tae:: nothing baby. ( Smile )

Tae phone ringed, he lift the call, it was yoongi.

Tae:: yes hyung, hmm okay I will be there in few minutes. ( Cut the call )
Baby I need to go. He told me to come to crime spot. ( Jk nodded his head and give a deep kiss to tae )

Tae look at jk for a while with unknown expression,

Jk:: is there anything on my face?? ( Soft )

Tae shook his head and left.

After one hour tae reached, sunflower cafe in the main city. He saw many reporters are there, and few cops are controlling them. While he walk inside nobody stopped him as they all know he was yoongi's assistant.

He enter inside with a calm face but stopped in his track when he saw the sight it broke his heart into pieces. There two dead bodies hanging at the centre of the cafe in lamp.one is pregnant lady and other is a small kid. He took a deep breath. There he saw bogum and yoongi who is talking with eachother.

Tae eyes roam on the place, he went near them.

Yoongi always drag tae with him, whenever he went to crime spot, but tae always stay silent untill yg find the culprit.

Bg:: she is cafe owner mr.lee min wife, and that small kid is famous businessman Mr. Choi jee yun son. It was definitely a murder. But why these two innocent ( upset )

Yg:: where is lee yun, did you informed him ?? ( Checking around the place )

Bg:: hmm he is on the way , and lee min is missing, we are searching for him. (Soon forensic team ,Jack and his assistant yn came there , they started their work )

The two dead bodies have no scratch or any bruises on their body. Soon bogum assistant sehun come with a university boy who is crying hard.

Se:: sir, he is soobin working in this cafe as a part timer, he is the one who locked the cafe yesterday.

Yg:: when did you left the cafe. Why there is no cctv is here?? ( Calm )

Sb:: s.ir, I don't know an.ything please leave me. ( Scared )

Bg:: took him to my cabin and wait untill I come. ( Sehun nodded and left with crying soobin )

While tae noticing everything, he  measure the height they are hunging, it will be five feets above the ground. Tae is measuring with his eyes. He saw a messy knot on the pregnant lady neck but the knot on kid neck is totally different. How come a same person knot with different one. So there must be two killers or maybe killer tie like that to distract them.

Then tae calculate the killer weight and height just by the stool present there and the height the body is hanging.

He confirmed there are two killers, when he saw the three cups on the table. Two cup is like a couple cup and another one is totally different it was looking soo old cup. It was on the table near the window.

Tae raise his brows when he saw yn erase the trace on the cup without anyone knowledge. Tae saw a fine fabric which is stuck on the kid shoes.

Tae( mind ):: there must be another dead body here ( tapping his hands on the table )

Tae eyes roam on the place and thats it he find one killer. Soon Choi jee yun came there crying hard while mrs.choi also crying hard following him.

Tae sighed he found the two killers.
Tae slowly took few steps from his place and walk around the place ,he spotted a Michael Jackson large picture on the wall, it was looking very old. Tae tare the picture and he saw a small door. He opened it , a body fall on tae shoulder. It was none another than mr.lee min.

Tae:: hyung another dead body is here.( Shout )

Others came there, yn get soo tensed, tae went near yn ear,

Tae:: why are you soo tensed?? ( Calm )

Yn flinched, she shook her head nervously.

Tae left from there after sending a message to yoongi by using his unknown number. He just tell the name of two murderer , yoongi till don't know who is the one sending him the clues or killer name. First yg thought it was a prank but when he introgate them ,it was true. he was sure the person is definitely one of his team members.

Tae felt soo upset ,he left to Jeon mansion with full speed and went to jk ,he hug him tightly who startled.

Jk:: are you okay hyung? ( Worried )

Tae:: why people are soo cruel baby??( Nuzzle his face in jk crook of neck )

Jk:: did you find the killers hyung?? ( Tae opened his eyes but didn't look at jk eyes )

Tae just nodded his head and kept quiet.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: I know this story may not be interesting, so kindly forgive me.