arranged marriage (2)

In morning::

Jk stir up in his sleep and woke up with a yawn ,he rub his eyes cutely , he look around searching his eomma he turn his face and found none and place was new to him ,he get panick and his eyes filled with tears ,he ready to run out of the room but stopped when he saw tae came out of the washroom.

Tae get it in a second that younger was panicked ,so he went near him who look at him with fear..he gently cup jk cheeks.

Tae:: shh my princess why are you crying ( wipe jk tears who get relaxed a little )

Jk:: eo..mma ( tiny )

Tae:: your eomma in downstairs, you can meet him after a quick shower. Ok ( jk nodded and left to took a bath as tae alredy places his clothes inside the bathroom )

Tae waited for kook, when he came out looking soo cute ,he smiled and they both came downstairs, jk eyes search for his family he showed his bunny smile to mr.jeon and jump on him who catch him in his arms.  Tae look at them fondly..

Jk:: I want to stay in your room ( tiny )

Mr.j:: baby, he is your husba..(before he completes tae shook his head)

They all settled in the dinning table..
they all eating, mr.jeon is feeding kook. Mr Jeon get a call from someone  make him tensed tae noticed who is sitting beside him. He took the phone from mr.jeon and went a little far to talk.

Everyone looking at tae direction but bunny boy waiting for his dad to feed.
Tae cut the call , he give the phone to mr.jeon and started to eat quitely, everyone get it that tae don't wanna talk so they let it go.

Jk spending his time with jimin, hobi, Jin , mrs.jeon..others went for work.
In night everyone came but bunny saw someone is missing but he didn't ask to anyone..but soon tae entered with a chocolate and plushie in his hand make jk eyes sparkle.

Jk was sitting in the sofa, tae went to him and kneel infront of him ,jk look at him with doe eyes..

Tae:: here for you ( handed him the plushie and choco, jk first hesitate but accepted making tae happy )

Tae get up and went to his room for fresh up. They had their dinner , jk don't want to leave his parents,he was a kid right ,so he is not that much comfortable with new person.

Tae:: it's ok aunt make him sleep with you ( he went near jk and kiss his forehead ) sleep well ok ( jk nodded , suddenly jk feel sad why?? )

Tae left..now jk is between his parents. Jk was holding the plushie which tae bought him today. He slept after talking few things with his parents...

Next day , jk get ready to attend the school. Tae was driving, while jk looking outside the window, tae sometimes look at jk. Car stopped infront of kook school.. before jk get down ,tae stopped him.

Tae::look at me princess. ( Jk look at him, he feel good with tae and the way elder treat him )

Tae get a pendent from his coat pocket and make jk wear them..kook was looking at tae who was soo close to him ,his manly scent make him dizzy..

Tae:: it's my present for you my precious. Please don't take them off . Promise ( shows his finger ,jk promised him ,tae Peck jk forehead )

Jk:: bye ( tiny )

Tae::bye study well. ( Jk left from there, where tae went to meet principal )

After one hour tae left the school..

After two months::

In this two months,tae  make kook comfortable around him which he succeed ,now both are like best friends ,jk sometimes sleep with tae in his room.

One day, Tae working in his office, he get a call from kook school..he get fear and run to his car ,he reached there within ten minutes there he saw kook dress was dirty ,his face covered with mud ,his shirt was messy..

Tae run to him and kneel down to his level.jk lift his face ,his lips wobble and his eyes get teary..

Tae:: princess ( soft )

That's it jk hug tae tightly and started to cry..tae lift him jk wrap his legs around his torso..

Tae:: shh its ok..( caresses his back ) someone hurt you ( hide his angry voice )

Jk shook his head.

Tae:: then?? ( Wipe jk cheeks who is nuzzling in tae chest making tae coat dirty )

Jk:: en..woo bad boy ( muffle )

Tae:: what did he do?? Did he fight with my precious ( hold jk tightly who nodded )

Jk:: he sa..y bad thi.ings about you ( sniff ) so I hi.t him firs.t then we start to figh.t sorry hyungie ( look at tae ,who wipe jk tears and runny nose with his hands and search kook body that he hurt somewhere , he relaxed that he find none )

Tae:: I am soo proud that my princess stand for me but Bubba what if you get hurt. Hereafter you complain to sir ok..( jk nodded and hide his face in tae chest )

Tae meet kook teacher, then he scold enwoo for his behaviour now they are in vante company. Tae told jk bath in secret room which is present in taes cabin. Now tae was breathing heavily why??

He try to catch jk who was running naked in the room..kook want iron man boxers that he won't wears others..tae try to convince him but jk was adamant, tae sit on the bed with a tired face..

Tae:: princess please hyung don't feel well, just wear this now them I buy you the whole store for you. ( Jk feel bad, he wear the dress which tae gave him ,tae kissed jk forehead and pull him on top of him they both cuddling on the bed , tae stroke jk hairs thinking something deeply )

Tae (mind)::he is a kid taehyung. Please don't think like a pervert..what if he grows and fall in love with someone ( his heart ache at the thought ) you need to let him go..you can't cage him forever..

He heard a snoring sound..he peck jk cheeks , then went to his dreamland..

Au:: it's like a foreshading is not it??

_____________________________________

Vote and comment