my omega (end)

Next morning::

Tae opened his eyes and the sight make him coo, jk looking at him with his doe eyes and a pink cheeks , Swollen lips ..he pepper him with kisses making other giggle....

Tae:: aww my cute alpha..( coo )

Jk:: who is cute , i am hot ( pout )

Tae:: ohh really ( tease )

Jk:: yes ( proud )

Tae chcukled and they get ready came down but visit a crazy girl talking with kai and hobi..with a old couple standing beside them..

Tae:: who are they ( whisper to jk )

Tae was holding jk waist tightly as jk was limping why not tae wrecked him for five hours totally.....

Jk face become dull after seeing them..tae noticed and caresses his back..

Tae :: what happen bun..( worry )

Before jk answer,

??:: Hii kook, how can you marry without invite me ( ugly pout )

Jk :: sorry yn just it happens quickly...

??:: How are you kook..

Jk:: good grandma..( jk turn towards his grandpa with fear and bow who just nodded his head..)

Au:: yn is jk childhood friend who always make jk insecure and tease him in every possible way, and jk grant parents are mr and mrs jeon , jk is feared for his grandpa, soon you will know why ??

Mrs.j:: is he your omega ( pointed at tae who bow and smile at her )

Jk:: yes grandma , Jeon Taehyung , a true blood omega..

Kook look at yn , who is staring at tae , yn is an alpha , he fisted his hands..

Yn:: ohh my god ,your soo handsome ,but my bad your an omega and moreover married to my friend (sad )

Jk cleared his throat and hold tae hands securely...

Mr.j:: are you ready now ( sarcastic )

Jk face become pale and nodded his head..kai and hobi get worried .

Kai:: dad he married yesterday only, just give him one month...( Pleaded )

Mr j:: okay ( cold )

Mr.jeon left to his room..

Yn again staring at tae while biting his lips looking like a duck..

Tae get enough...

Tae:: can you stop eye fu*king me ( irritated )

Others widen their eyes ..jk choke on air ...

Yn:: i..am sorry..( run away to her house ,she went to out of city , so she can't able to attend taekook marriage )

Hb:: ohh my son in law soo cool ( proud )

Kai:: yes he is ( smile )

They all went to their respective room..jk grandparents went to temple that's why they didn't come to the marriage..

Tae made jk sit on the bed ,he kneel on the floor and took jk legs and started to massage..

Jk:: what are you doing hubby ??( Shock )

Tae:: can you tell me , why you get nervous ( soft )

His face again get sad...

Jk:: my grandfather is also a true blood alpha..he is very strict in every things , he was the one who train me hardly but till now ,i can't able to win against him..he is being soo proud of his power , in his point of view i am not capable to rule this pack.