vampires love (5)

Kim mansion::

Everyone is sitting in the living room, they has a different look, joon and kai looked soo hurt while jin, hobi , Yg , jm looking sad. They are feeling bad for breaking the rule.

While jk he is looking at tae who is looking outside, no one is talking making jk feel numb. He have many questions in his mind, so this the reason he feel something for tae, their mate bond.

But the question is ,why they hide the truth, why ??

After a deep silence, jk opened his mouth.

Jk:: why you people hide the truth to me? Why ( shout )

Everyone look at jk feeling bad for him,

Tae fist his hands,he was standing near the window looking at the dark forest,

Jk:: if he is my mate then definitely I am not his brother then why what is happening here?? ( Tears )

Kai:: we are sorry baby ( look down )

Nj:: we are not your parents. ( Tears )

Then Kai told everything to kook, that he is a human and how they find him and he is a human mate of taehyung and why they hide the truth, literally everything making jk shock as hell.

He was soo broken, he look at tae who is standing like nothing happened.

Jk:: so y.ou peo..ple ready to send me away . No one ...loved me. ( They all shook their head with a teary eyes, tae didn't even turn his face )

Hb:: baby it's our rule, we can't kept you beside tae as he is your mate. Please try to understand it was difficult for us too. ( Hold jk hand )

Jin:: your our tiny ball kookie, our source of happiness.

Kai and joon was soo silent till now.

Jk:: hyung.ie I want your hug ,I feel soo bad please c.ome to me.( Whenever jk feeling bad or hurt he hide himself in tae embrace )

Now only tae look at jk and open his arms, jk run to tae and jump on him who hold him tightly, jk nuzzle his face in tae chest who caresses his back

Jk:: you too..try to sen.d me away right. ( Hurt )

Tae:: you know why I marked you without your permission, ( jk look at him with a teary eyes ) because I don't have any choice to make you stay , I am in the sense when I marked you, if I want I can stopped myself to mark you but I don't want you to leave. ( Jk gave a teary smile to tae )

Others are soo shocked they didn't expect tae to done something like this.

Nj pull tae from jk and slapped him hard  making jk angry,

Jk:: your the one need to say sorry to him appa but you slapped him ( anger )

Kai:: now everything is finished, we lost both of you ( joon broke down on the floor making others worried)

Jin:: what happened?? ( Hold nj to his arms )

Hb:: are you hiding something from us hubby? ( Look at kai with hurt eyes )

Kai:: the moment tae marked jk ,he became a human. That's our curse, a human and vampire can't live together if they do then the vampire lost his all power and become a human and the vampire needs to leave his family and need to go to human world. The reason we hide this because we know tae will definitely choose jk over his powers and leave everything. We didn't have courage to lost two of you , atleast we can have one son. And time to time we visit jk in human world. But everything turned out of our plan.

Tae felt betrayed, how they hide this from him, yes he will choose his mate over his powers and immortal power. But he can also know how Joon and kai feel , he was angry too but he can't look at joon broken self ,he hug joon who hug him back ,while others are felt numb ,now they are going to loss two precious persons.