time (1)

In a small house::

Jk is cleaning the house wearing a loose clothes and little bit dirty too. It was a small kitchen , he is cooking with the available vegetable and rice. He arrange the food on the floor, and went to the room.

The room was little bit messy, he tap his his husband shoulder who is sleeping soundly. His husband stir up in his sleep and pull jk to his embrace who have emotionless face.

Jk:: get up your getting late ( try to remove the grip around him but the man was soo strong, he feel a feather kiss on his cheeks and nape making him feel weak , so push the man who look at him with hurt making his heart ache) get your ass up taehyung. ( Left )

Tae:: I am ruining your life sweetheart. ( Tears )

Tae freshen up, he too wore a colour faded clothes, he look at jk who is sitting on the floor waiting for him , they don't have television, and not even any luxurious things, they lead a poor life, tae is working in a clock shop as a keeper and jk is a house husband because tae forbidden him to work.

It's been seven years of their marriage, tae can only give him every day meal and enormous amount of love. But something piercing tae heart day by day if jk didn't choose him , he must have luxurious life now.

Yeah people can say easily money is not important and love is enough to live but the pain of seeing our love suffering because of us is unbearable that's what tae is feeling now.

One of the millionaire son , married him and destroy his own life. Tae can't give him the life he want to give to his love. Tae is not a simple man, he is a great physicist, his life goal is to become a great scientist but life didn't turn like how he want to , it was a total mess.

Let's get into the story,

Jk serve tae with a cold face making tae heart bleed.

Tae( mind ):: why are you loving me this much bun. ( Clutch his hands when he saw how little amount jk is eating while his plate was filled with food )

Tae:: kook here ,I don't have appetite. ( Give his food to jk who look at tae with knowing look )

Jk:: don't make me angry taehyung, just eat. ( Look away as tae eyes filled with tears)

Tae:: can you stop being angry at me ( shout )

Jk:: what don't you let me work taehyung. Why?? Why?? ( Shout in anger )

Tae:: I don't want you to work that's it ( stern )

Jk:: can't I have rights to lessen our burden by working, can't I have rights to do that huhh?? ( Tears )

Tae:: please kook, you are the one working your ass off these years, now it's my turn please let me do that.( Cry )

Jk lips wobble, a words slip from jk mouth but he didn't mean it like that , he don't know those words will make his life took a dark turn ,he don't know those word will work as a knife which stab tae heart.

Jk:: I shouldn't have choosed you ( Mumble with tears )

Tae heart stop for a second, in these seven years jk didn't let this words out not even when they lose their first child. They have eachother in their embrace. Tae stood up with a bitter smile ,

Tae:: I will get going sweetheart, rest well ( peck jk lips who kiss his forehead)

Tae left, and jk complete his words,

Jk:: I shouldn't ruined your life love, because of me you lossed everything, I  shouldn't ruined your life by choosing you my heart. ( Crying hard ) my small kitt.en see how yo.ur sufferri.ng ( wipe his tears harshly )

Au:: Kim taehyung is a poor boy who have big dream, he got scholarship in Seoul university one of the best university in Korea, he is first in education. His only target is to reach his goal. Everything was going smoothly and he saw his angel ,his bubba ball, his love, his life Jeon jungkook who is a naughty boy and don't like to study but his parents forced him to study.

Soon they both fall in love, but jk parents oppose their love but they both got married fearing jk father will separate them, due to this reason they both can't graduate as jk father used his power to do that cheap act.

Jk was soo sad and told that he will make tae achieve his goal , as jk don't have goal but that day he took a new goal that is to make tae reach his dream. So he started to work and make tae study in another college but tae opposed,

But infront of jk adamant nature he too agreed, but everything is not going on their plan, some people try to flirt with jk in their working place or some making jk uncomfortable, when tae found out that he make jk stop going to work and he started to work.

But one day he get to know that jk is pregnant, they are soo happy, that time tae too got a opportunity to join science academy in usa. For that he need to attend a interview.

Jk was the one who send tae to attend the interview that time he was in his six months.

Their every happiness left them, when jk slipped in the bathroom, he don't have choice jk called tae who is in the airport, as jk have no one other than tae.

That's how they lost their baby and tae's opportunity. That was the darkest day in tae and kook life.

Jk went into depression but tae was always with him.

Still now they both believing that they are responsible for eachother miserable life.

______________________________________

Au:: recently I heard one kdrama story, I like the concept so I just  apply my little bit of idea and changed, hope you people like it.