unexpected twist (final)

Tae is  crying like a baby in kook arms...

Tae::why...baby...wh...y ,you ..ruin..your . life..(sobbing) please...leave me...bun..live ..your ...life..( jk smile that's when tae heart ache ,he knows jk never choose his own life ..)

Au:: the truth is whenever jk choose tae in every life he born ,he died in few years ,tae try to convince jk not to choose him but jungkook is jungkook...

The first time he choose tae ,he get a promise from tae not to leave him..not to try to separate him from tae..tae didn't promise first but jk knows tae weak point , jk made tae promised and died in front of tae...

Jk knows it's very tough for tae to see his death but what to do jk is selfish ,he want to live with tae atleast for few years....if he choose himself tae will die and there is no recarnation for tae.....

Then jk born in different cities ,tae find him and both are fell in love , then jk suddenly remembered everything ...again he choose tae and die in front of tae....it's like a loop....

Yoongi try to separate kook from tae ,he don't like his brother die in young age for tae, he hide jk from tae...but what to do love is love , it's attracts you wherever you go...

Their love is very strong like no one can break you..tae to try to break the promise not to search kook , but the love on kook make him do that..

This time tae choose  kook dream to meet him other wise yoongi will find out and hide kook......

Thier first child is taeguk..because in every life jk is taking ,he  is not a special man...in this life jk is mpreg that's how taegguk born....

Now tae is very adament ,he won't let jk choose him  , they have taegguk now ...

When they all talking..a light which form infront of kook , tae hold kook hands tightly..with a pleading eyes

It's the time to choose......

Tae kneel down infront of kook and hug his legs with a shaking hands lips are Shivering.....jk heart skip a beat..

Tae:: listen to me baby..it's time to choose..i..i.i..love you..can you please..choose your ...life.( begging him)..
See there kook our....baby taegguk ..he needs his eomma right kookie...baby..( crying)...please end your suffer by ... choosing you...i am not worthy ..( tae is crying his heart out..he don't want to jk choose him again....he literally beg jk in every life but jk choose him..but now they have gukk so jk have to think )

On the other hand. Others heart are aching by the sight ,jimin also came there ...

Soon they all heard gukk crying loudly and Jin keep him on floor who crawl  to his appa and tug his shirt but tae is not in the condition to coo at his son...the next word freeze everyone..

GK:: ap ..pa....ap..pa ..appa....(crying)

Kook lift taegukk in his hands and try to comfort him...tae felt happy he feel hope that jk will choose his own life...

After few minutes..gukk slept...and he gave gukk to Jin...

Tae look at jk with hope full eyes...

Jk:: i  Kim jungkook choose .....( Tae heart is beating like a train...like everyone waiting for jk reply...)

MY LIFE (everyone sigh in relief,..but..)

MY LIFE IS MY HUBBY, KIM TAEHYUNG, MY EVERYTHING..( tae felt like dizzy , how can jk love him that much)

On the next second jk stumbled but tae hold him with a hurtful expression.. ...

Tae:: why baby bun...why you love me that much..( kiss his forehead who smile in weak)you are the person who gave me feeling of love and you are the person one who hurt me most ,the feeling you die infront of me is worst ,i try to end my life but i am immortal baby. I torcher myself....i know you will going to choose me again and again let's live like this kook . The few years you spend is not  enough for me ..but i try to live with your memories untill you born again..

Jk:: i can die for you hubby rather..( breathing heavily) live without you ,i know if i choose myself you will die .....i love you hubby....take care of gukk and yourself..until we  meet ...

Jk smile with tears and tae pull kook into a beautiful and passionate kiss..tae have to wait to meet jk again...tae hold him in his arms tightly...

Soon jk body vanished in air....tae sit thier with a blank face..

Soon the mansion heard a loud cry and a scream from none other than tae himself..

Tae:: please come back....(shout)...
COME BACK....( Crying while holding himself and he interepted by gukk who settled himself on tae lap...)
Don't worry ( hiccup) eomma ...
Eomma will be ...back soon...

( Gukk Don't know what is happening, but he want his eomma now and he don't like his appa crying.. so slowly wipe his appa tears messily...)

Onthe other hand yoongi , too changed his mind.. because this time kook having child ,he thought ,kook will choose himself .but their love his beyond our imagination because they are taekook .......

It's not a sad ending ,it's a happy ending in each life tae find kook in every life and love with him for few years and again kook died it's like a loop of thier love story ....even the world end one day but  their love for each other is infinite...

Few  decades  after.......

A 20 years man is working on the laptop, in his company...soon a knock interept him

jk:: Come in...

A tall man entered with a boxy smile..

??:: Good morning kookie....

Jk:: gukk ,you don't need to knock..

Au:: gukk also immortal like tae , he find kook in this life and make a friendship with him..he love his eomma you know ...... 

Soon they interept by a knock

Soon a handsome man like a Greek god entered with a happy face...

?? I am Taehyung ,your new secretary ....( Jk look  at the person with daze ,he felt a connection, he wanted to hug this man and hide in his arms..but why..soon a word slip from his tongue making him shock..)

Jk:: go on a date with me ............

____________________________________

Vote and comment