definition of love (3)

Jk parked his car infront of Jeon mansion, tae came out along with jk . They both entered the mansion gaining a loud cheer from soobin who run to tae and hug his legs. Tae lift sb and twirl him make sb giggle while hopekai and jae smile at them.

Jk stood beside them,

Jae came to jk and give both of them a glass of water. Tae and kook settled on the sofa while sb sit on tae lap, More like soobin was sitting on jk one leg and tae leg.

Jk:: you people can talk ,I am going to freshen up. ( Tae nodded,jk left to his room. )

After sometime, when jk came downstairs he heard a laughing plus giggling sound. Tae was giving a horse ride to sb who is giggling whenever tae gave a weird horse sound.

tae didn't talk to hopekai and jae that much. He only playing with soobin.

Tae:: burhh...burh..( cute )

Sb:: poong..poong...( Giggle ).

Jk lips again twitch but this time it was a small smile. He settled beside hobi who smile at him.

Tae:: Binnie horse is thirsty can you give some water. ( Sb pat tae head and run to the kitchen, soon jk followed him as sb can't reach the bottle )

Tae sit on the sofa, others look at him make him feel embarass. Sb run to him with a water bottle and settled beside him. Jk sit beside soobin.

Tae gulp the water and help sb to drink some. Tae look at his watch ,now the time is 8. O clock. Time to leave.

But the big problem is sb who is holding his arms like his life depend on it.

Tae took a deep breath and lean near jk ears sb didn't noticed as he is playing with toys.

Tae:: mr.jeon help me to leave please. I don't think Binnie will leave me. ( Whisper )

Jk:: I will take care. ( Slow )

Tae back away, while hobi, Kai and jae witness their interaction.

Jk:: soobin look at appa, ( sb look at him ) your tae tae was soo tired, he need to go home, you can play with him next time. ( Soft )

Sb:: taetae your tired?? ( Sad eyes )

Tae:: yes Binnie, don't worry I will meet you again ok. ( Kiss his cheeks ).

After bidding a goodbye, tae came out with jk.

Tae:: thank you mr.jeon ( smile )

Jk look at him for sometime, then tae left with the driver. Jk came inside and saw a very sad soobin.

After two months::

Taehyung is working sitting in jk cabin. Jk is looking at him for like ten minutes, he feel peace by doing this. When tae lift his eyes, he saw jk was staring at him.

Tae:: hyung do you need anything?? ( Confuse )

Jk shook his head and went to work. Tae look at jk with unknown expression. He don't know why he thought jk is not happy in his life , he get to know the relationship between jae and jk is not well though, they are using different rooms. Jk eyes screaming loneliness and carving. Tae heart ache whenever he witness jk empty eyes why??

These two months he get close with jk and get to know that jk didn't smile not even once, even when he is with soobin this makes tae feel bad ,he want to know what happened with jk??

He shook his head and started to work.

Jk:: tae shall we go out for dinner. ( Soft )

Tae:: sure hyung why not? I am soo hungry?? ( Rub his stomach gaining a small smile from jk which tae didn't noticed )

They both had their dinner, jk invite tae for soobin birthday which was day after tomorrow. These months tae and soobin get very close tae always visit sb and vice versa.

Tae:: hyung I don't know if I have rights to ask this but you can tell me anything if something bothering you. ( Worried )

Jk stopped the car Infront of Kim mansion.

Jk:: I am fine tae , you don't need to worry. (He didn't look at tae face )

Tae took jk hand and hold it tightly make jk body stiffen ,

Tae:: if you are ready ,I am here for you hyung. ( Soft )

Jk eyes teared up but he blink his eyes quickly not to caught by tae.

Tae left jk hands and left,

Jk went to his mansion with soo much thoughts.

Two days passed today is soobin birthday, the boy was soo happy thinking about all the gifts which he gonna get. Jeons arranged a small party for him.

Soobin dressed in a red suit and jae also dressed in red. Hobi told jk to dress in the same colour but jk wear a black making jae upset.

Soobin denied to cut the cake , he was waiting for his tae tae who didn't came till now. Namjin, yoonmin also present there.

Jm:: Binnie your uncle will come ,see others are waiting bub. ( Try to convince )

Sb:: no Minnie, I want my handsome. ( Tears )

Jae got soo angry, he shout at sb who started to cry. Jk glare at jae who look down. Jk lift sb and pepper him with kisses.

Jk:: Binnie see your tae tae is here. ( Sb snapped his head towards tae and smile widely )

Tae took time to buy gift for sb , that's why he got late. Jk saw tae coat is wrinkled. Sb hug tae legs while jk adjust tae coat and dust it little gaining a warm smile from tae .

Jae frown and fist his hands.

Then sb told tae to join when he cut the cake  which tae obeyed. First soobin feed tae making jk give a betrayal look. Then sb feed jk, jae and others.

Now it's time for the gift. Jk gave him a mini car which was automatic gaining a gasp from sb. Others gift him a jewellery ,jae present him a clothes, while sb looking at tae with curious eyes.

Sb:: tae tae?? ( Tae smiled and bring a mini set of drawing tools which have many colours and colouring books sketches etc . Thats it soobin pepper kisses to tae in Happiness ,he love to draw and colouring, sb got scold from jae whenever he scribble on the walls )

Others too get happy, then kids and couples started to dance , tae show his hand to sb who giggled and both of them dance like a crazy monkey. Tae look at jk who is admiring them , using this chance, tae went near jk and show his hand dramatically Asking for a dance.

While others thought jk will deny but they are soo shock when jk give his hand to tae , while jae eyes got red in anger, he is not a child right, he know  what is happening.

Tae , jk and soobin is dancing while others step out , only three of them is dancing. Everyone cheering for them.

Jae went to namjoon and drag him somewhere far from the party.

Jae is crying while hugging joon who is comforting him.

Nj:: I will take care baby. Shh stop crying. ( Caresses his back )

______________________________________

Vote and comment