vampires love (2)

Next day, tae woke up from his sleep, he turned his head when he hear a weird sound. He saw kook who is looking at him with doe eyes, saliva was dripping from his mouth. Tae sit on the bed and lift kook in his arms. His lips curved into a smile.

Tae boop his nose on the tiny hooman who again make tiny sound.

Tae:: why my heart even think my family as a threat for you. Hmm tell me ( peck kook forehead )

Kook yawned with his Little lips, tae aww meter broke, those tiny hands and legs and those cute doe eyes, pink and chubby cheeks. Kook looking like a living angel.

Tae feel jk body was soo chill, he removed his tshirt and keep kook to his bare chest giving him his heat. Tae was holding him securely. But suddenly tae blink his eyes when he feel wet on his chest, he look down and saw kook is sucking his chest near nipples. Suddenly tae eyes get sad. He kiss kook cheeks.

Tae:: are you hungry little one. ( Soft )

Then Jin came inside with a milk bottle and some warm clothes for kook which joon bring them from human world. Yes only namjoon,Kai , tae and yoongi is allowed to enter human world.

Jin look at them with loving eyes, tae took the bottle from Jin and make jk drink, kook slept after finishing the whole bottle, Jin wipe jk mouth in wet tissue.
He left after changed jk clothes. Tae is patting jk bum in a soothing manner.

Tae cover him and placed six to seven pillows around kook. He give gentle kiss to his forehead.

Tae came downstairs, he saw everyone in the dinning table. Tae greet them and settled beside joon.

Jm:: hubby do you find his parents. ( Curious )

Tae bite his lips and look down, Kai eyed namjoon.

Yg:: no baby, I try to find them but I got nothing. Give me some time I will definitely find them.

Jin:: tae why don't you help him.

Tae just nodded his head and started to eat. Jin and hobi noticed tae behaviour from yesterday, they know something is wrong. They need to ask joon and kai.

While eating tae heard a crying sound, he run to his room in a blink of an eye.

Tae opened the door and saw kook is crying hard, he lift kook and walk forth and back while caressing his back.

Tae:: what happen to my tiny man. ( Pepper kisses to jk face who stopped his crying and look at tae with unknown expression )

Tae touch jk diaper it was heavy.  He changed the diaper and stand outside the window then show the view of nature to kook who know nothing but look at everything with a big eyes.

After three years::

It's been three years, that small cocoon entered their life. Kook is now three years old and he become a heart of Kim's , yoongi tried his best to find his parents but failed, on the other hand tae didn't even try to search. He simply told others I can't find them.

Kook is everyone's favourite , he is such a brat always giving trouble, he won't eat if tae didn't feed him, he won't sleep if tae don't be with him. All he need is tae that's it.

But something make them sad till now jk didn't speak his first word , he only took his first step that too towards tae who feel proud of his champ.

In tae's room::

Tae stir up in his sleep but he miss his warmness, he caresses his side with a closed eyes he find no one make his heart skip a beat, he abruptly opened his eyes and search kook under the blanket, and under the bed with a racing heart. He see behind the curtain ,tae can smell jk near him , so he followed the smell and it leads to bathroom. The sight make tae blink his eyes in shock. Jk is covered in foam . He heard a giggle from kook who look hella cute.

Tae started to laugh then lift kook who whined.

Tae:: brat ( kiss jk cheeks )

Tae cleaned jk and made him wear a cute sweater. Then tae came down lifting jk in his back.

Tae make jk stand on the floor who run towards joon, nj smile at kook who show his bunny teeth.

They all cooed at him. Kai lift him and make him sit on his lap. Only tae and yoongi is missing in the dinning table. Jk saw tae, and he try to talk morelike call him.

Jk:: ah.t..mm..( others look at him with hoping eyes )

They encourage jk to speak. While jk eyes filled with tears as tae didn't notice him.

Jk:: ta.e tae ( shout with his cute voice )

Tae snap his head towards jk, who run towards him while showing his grabby hands. Tae lift him with a smile, while others are sulking, they want kookie first word as their name but tae stole it.

Tae boop his nose and gave tiny peck to his nose who scrunch it. Jk giggled when tae throw him upward and catch him quickly.

Tae was soo happy, he want kook first word is his name and jk done that.

Sudden Tae took a deep breath, when his nostrils filled with blood smell. He feel dizzy so he quickly give kook to yoongi who was beside him. Others got worried. Tae shook his head in pain but his fang showed out.

Namjoon try to control tae while Kai left to his room hurriedly. 

Nj:: son look at me.baby look at your appa. ( Try to touch tae who yank his hands and took few steps back ,tae breath got heavy )

Kai run to tae and made him drink a potion. During this time kook is crying hard. Yg try to comfort him, but when tae come to his sense he lift jk and hug him close to his chest who is sobbing hard.

Tae:: shh koo.kie stop cry.ing baby. ( Even though he is weak, his first priority is jungkook )

Others are worried about tae state. Jin drag joon and kai ,hobi followed them.

Jin:: what happened to him?? ( Nervous )

Nj:: we need to separate them. ( Heavy heart )

Hb:: who?? ( Fear as he little bit guess who is the person )

Kai:: tae and kook.  ( Aching heart )

______________________________________

Vote and comment