unique you ( 2 )

Kims and jeons speaking with each other's. taemin came inside and settled beside jin..

Jk fidgeting his hands look like a lost puppy , he heard a chuckle when he lift his face he get red by the deep gaze of tae, he look away to hide his red cheeks.

Nj:: how about you people talk for sometime and then tell us your thoughts ( taekook nodded and went to talk )

Now they are in tae's room, jk look around the room with his doe eyes earning a cute giggle when he saw tae was giggling his heart filled with unknown feelings.

Tae:: you liked it ( fond )

Jk nodded and sit on the bed , tae was looking at him and sit beside him with some decent distance..

Few minutes after:::

Jk heard a whining sound...he turn and look at tae but he startled when tae jump on him and hug him tightly while nuzzling his face in jk chest who laugh and started to stroke his hair with a smile..

Tae:: stop acting like you saw me first time ( muffle as his face pressed on jk chest )

Jk:: aigoo by cute tiger , your also acted right??

Tae peck jk clothed chest and he lean his breath hitting on jk neck who feel goosebumps. Tae lick jk collarbone and took some flesh and started to suck hardly make jk moan feeling getting hard by his hyung touch ..

Jk tilted his head to give him more space, tae bit and suck hard making many dark purple hickeys ,jk grip his hair tightly asking more..

In downstairs their parents waiting for them , Jin left to tae's room as they taking soo much time ,when he ready to knock he heard a high pitch moan from Tae's room making him shock and deep red .

Jin:: is they??..(pink cheeks ) no no it can't be ...righ..ahh..muah...hyungie...(Jin stunned in the place and left from there immediately..)

Nj:: where are they?? Are you okay ?? Your looking red?? ( Jin shook his head )

Jin:: nothing joonie , it's just they want sometime to know eachother ,so i let him.( Nervous )

Kai:: then it's good..

( Taemin raise his brows at Jin behaviour )

After twenty minutes they came down , jin can easily tell that jk put make up over his hickeys...Jin cleared his throat.

Jin:: then son..are you ready for the marriage ??( Tease )

Tae/kook:: i am ready eomma appa..

They all get happy while taemin look at them with smile like a smirk.

Then jeons are left , while Jin dragged tae to his room and twist his ears who scream..

Jin:: brat you already love with kook?? ( Glare )

Tae smile like a idiot and nodded his head .

Jin:: tell me about when and how?? ( Interrogate )

Tae:: one week eomma ( Jin look at him with shock face ) i followed him and he caught me red handed , then i propose him directly but to my shock he accept it , but eomma it's like we know each other for years..he even know that i am the one his parents talking about..my bun is a good actor right ( proud ) ouch..

Jin:: brat..( smile )

Then few days passed , wedding preparations is going on but jk was very sad and angry that tae was hiding something to him..he don't want to ask tae as he want elder to trust him and tell him the truth..he is getting angry at everyone and throwing tantrum, totally his mind was a mess.

Only two weeks are there for wedding .

Now jk was sitting in tae's room who was speaking to someone making jk frustrated not because tae is speaking to someone but because tae went to the balcony and close the door to speak secretly..

Jk left from there with a puffed cheeks he is very angry..he came down and went to kitchen where Jin was cooking and taemin drinking juice.

Jk:: EOMMA..( Jin startled, and taemin choke )

Jin:: what happen baby. ( Look at jk whos in the verge of crying )

Jin hugged jk who snuggle to him making jin chuckled and taemin fondly looking at him.

Jk:: I want banana milk ( baby voice )

Jin cooed ,

That's when tae came down hurriedly and pull jk to his embrace.

Tae:: bun why did you came down without informing me ( worry )

Jk detached himself from tae making him confuse and sad..

Jk:: eomma i am going home ( jin hold his hands )

Jin:: aishh angry bad ,here your banana milk drink it first and talk with each other..

( Jin left ,taemin look at them with evil smirk then left )

Tae lift jk by his thighs who is thrashing in his hold, now they are in the room , tae sit on the bed and make him sit on his lap.

Jk:: leave me ( pout )

Tae kiss the pout away, and snuggle in jk chest whos anger vanished when he hear tae's sobbing sound.. making his eyes filled with tears..

Jk:: Hyungie..hyung look at me..hyung ( try to lift tae face who didn't lift his face from jk chest )

Jk also started to cry feeling hurt he can't see his love crying...

Soon after , tae stopped his crying ,he wetted jk tshirt with tears , tae lifted his head and his heart ache at the sight , where he can see jk redden eyes  with tears..

Jk lifted his hands and wipe tae tears..

Jk:: hyung ..tell me what happen..

Tae shook his head and again hug him .

Jk:: please hyung, share it with me , i know something troubling you..

Tae took a deep breath..

Tae:: you do everything i say..( pale )

Jk nodded but his heart stop when tae asked something..

Tae:: lets call off the marriage. ( Stone heart )

Jk:: hyung please don't joke on this matter ( plead )

Tae shook his head with a teary eyes , where he threaten his tears not to fall..

Jk cup his face and his hands are shaking tae can feel it , tae want to die now for making his bun in this condition..

Jk:: hyu..ng please..ple.ase ... don't..say like that..tell me what did i ..do hyung ( choke )

But they interepted by jin, who came inside and slap tae making jk shock ,Jin again lift his hands to slap him but jk hold it with a angry eye..

Jk:: eomma stop ( angry )

Jin:: how can you tae ?? How can you called jeons and told them to stop everything.. ( jk mind went blank)

Few minutes after, jk get up from Tae's lap who try to hold him but jk stood up..

Jk:: you wa..nt this right, then it's ok..yeah.. ca..ncel the ma..rriage..you wa..nt this..right then do it..hyung.( tae fisted his hands ) but..one thing hyung i am already belongs..to you there is no..need for me to do any.. rituals..to belongs to you..for me I already..your husband ...but you can do any..thing.. I won't interfere..in your life..( tae was feeling dizzy his eyes was blurry )

Jk ready to leave , tae look at him with hurt eyes..

__________________End________________

Vote and comment