time (4)

In 2012.

After the meet with bunny boy tae feel soo happy, he went to his dorm but he feel unknown presence there. He switched on the light and gasped when he saw the same masked man. He was standing beside the bed and the man standing near the door with a cold look.

Tae took the sharp pencil and pointed at the masked man who chuckled and took his hand near his mask then slowly removed it.

Tae had a mini heart attack, he was froze in his place when he saw the big  version of him. Yes the masked man is  future taehyung came to kill young taehyung.

Au:: I will write present tae as Tae and. Future tae as taehyung.

Tae:: who ar..e you?? ( Fear )

Taehyung:: Kim taehyung from future. ( Casually sit on the bed )

Tae can't belive his eyes, so he is his future self , why he tried to kill him??
He give suspicious look to taehyung who give him a soft look.

Tae:: how can I believe you?? ( Till now he pointed the pencil at taehyung , he too believe the man is he himself from future. Because his biggest dream is to invent an time machine. But something irked him why future taehyung try to  kill him )

Taehyung told everything to him make tae heart bleed in pain. Tae just sit on the bed unable to stand his hands are shivering and tears flowing from his eyes. Taehyung hug tae who clutch taehyung hoodie then cried hard.

Taehyung:: I tried to kill you so that my bun can live his life, but I can't tae, your the person my bun love the most in the world so I can't kill you. I just want you two not meet but unfortunately you two met again. So I Decided to meet you and explain everything. ( Wipe tae tears who is crying like a baby )

He took two hours to calm down tae.
Tae kept his head on taehyung chest who is hugging him tightly, only sobbing sound are heard from tae.

Taehyung::my Kim jungkook ( tae heart stir up ) love me like I am the only person in this world, he just throw his everything just like that for me. He treat me like a baby, he won't like tears in my eyes, he put me first in everything, his priority is only me , till the moment I came back you know what he said, that he was happy with me. ( Bitter ) I am not suitable person for him. I know if I stop you both meeting then future will change, but what to do again the fate let you two meet. ( Sighed )

If I changed the future I can't able to see my bun in any others arm that's one of my reason that I tried to kill you. But just go far away from here tae , please like you can't reach my bun life. He need to be happy ,I want his life filled with happiness not sacrifices. Please tae ( grip his hand around tae who is crying hard )

Tae:: yo.u took every Chan..ce to get his love you meanie. ( Sob )

Taehyung know , his young self is soo fragile and deprived for some care. He  hug him tightly who nuzzle his face in his chest.

Taehyung:: will you tae, will you leave his life bub?? ( Heavy heart )

Tae heart is aching soo much, but he nodded his head make taehyung smile with pain.

After sometime tae still in taehyung arms who is caressing his back.

Tae:: you hit me..soo ha.rd meanie ( taehyung give a sorry look ) can you tell me more about him. ( Look at taehyung with hope )

Taehyung:: he is the most cute person tae, he like to drink banana milk, his love my forehead kisses, he was soo possesive towards me, whenever I scold him ( tae glare at taehyung ) he just hide himself in the blanket and I took lot of effort to convince him, i gave a lot of kisses and cuddles to him. He love to cook for me and feed me, he will sulk if he feel like I don't give him attention, day by day he become chubby so I just bite his cheeks getting a slap from him ( tae laughed )

You know tae he will beat the shit out of me if I don't obey his words, even though he beat me he was the one who cry for that. I don't know why Fate gave me this cute human in my life just to destroy his happiness.  ( Tears )

You know he can't bare a single scratch in my body, if he get to know I  tried to kill my whole existence ,can you guess what he do??

Tae:: hmm slap you again?? ( Guess )

Taehyung shook his head,

Taehyung:: he will kill himself, his love on me beyond anyone imagination tae. ( Tae want to have that love but for him his jungkook happiness is important) why you didn't asked me how much I love him. ( Curious )

Tae smiled,

Tae:: you try to kill yourself for him taehyung , that shows how much you love him. ( They both just sit in eachother embrace, tae feel like he was with his elder brother )

Taehyung:: promise me that you won't enter his life ( his heart is piercing, he know if he went to future there will be no Kim jungkook with him )

Tae promise taehyung with tears, now it's time for taehyung to leave. But tae is not leaving him he just holding him tightly make him sad .

Taehyung:: I need to go tae, take care of yourself. ( Cupp tae face who look at him with hurt, he place a kiss on his forehead with affection) good bye tae.

Taehyung left from there. Tae fall on the floor in a broken state.

Taehyung directly went to Jeon mansion, he climb on the pipe and reached first floor, he always visit jk like this. He enter silently and saw his bunny sleeping with a pout, he went near him with a teary eyes.

He bend down to jk level and caresses his hair,

Taehyung:: be happy my love. My soul will always follow you bunny.

I love you kim jungkook, goodbye sweetheart. ( Peck his forehead )

Taehyung left from there with a smile which is full of pain and hurt.

_____________________________________

Au:: vote and comment