love deprived (4)

Again jk day filled with loneliness., yesterday tae left to LA, jk was smiley infront of tae but after he left he cried like a river, he just spent his  time in his room , tomorrow is his basketball tournament..

Jk want to ask his family, he was soo nervous to ask. First he went to mr.jeon room , asusual he was working ,but jk tried to ask , answer is no. Then he went to namjoon room, to his surprise joon agreed ,then yoongi who said that he was busy finally Kai who just simply denied saying he have a date..that's it jk atleast ask for once..Jin too went with tae.

He felt soo empty, he know his family won't come but he didn't feel bad that much m. he want his tae tae now.. he only need his tae tae...

Time skip , jk was feeling soo nervous the opposite team lion cage , very famous and talented team. He was getting panick second by second... He was the team captain for the team blue whale..his so called friend Jay came there..

Jay:: kook the stadium is filled with soo many lion cage supporters..what we should do now??

Jack:: lets try our best. ( Doubt )

Jun:: hmm I am very nervous ( biting his lips )

Jk look at his team members with a sigh..

Jk::let's go ( tiny )

Bin:: how come he was our captain, an total introvert..( whine )

Jack:: hmm I think you can't even match his speed ,your complaining him. ( Scoff )

Bin pouted , everyone went to the stadium..

Jk eyes roam and spotted joon make him smile a little atleast one person came for him. Yesterday night he talked with tae , even though he was tired because of the shoot , he talk with him half an hour. Today morning they talk just for five minutes thats it..

Suddenly jk feel soo nervous..

Lion cage leader Choi enwoo.. eyeing kook with a smirk..soon the Match started ,jk team was losing goals.. audience totally chant enwoo name make his confidence broke..

His eyes filled with tears , joon feel bad for his brother suddenly he heard  his name from the speaker that too his favourite voice..

He look at the direction with wide eyes , soon his lips curve into a smile and broke into laugh...there tae and Jin wearing cheer leader dress that too skirt and dancing like a monkey..

They both don't know how to dance they just dance randomly more like twerking.. and tae have a mike in his hands..

Jk bite his lips.. he suddenly feel boost up..

Tae:: GO GO KOO KOO ..GOO GOO BUN BUN..( everyone look at him with weird gaze ,but little did tae care no , on the other hands Jin feel embarrassed but when he saw jk was smiling he too shouted )

Jin::COMMON KOOKIE.. I WILL BUY YOU BANANA MILK FACTORY FOR YOU...

soon everyone recognised they are the famous models...joon jaw dropped and widen his eyes..he feel like want to bury himself deep...

Tae:: GO~ GO ~BABY..( twerking )

Jk heart filled with happiness, he holding his tears not to fall he look at both Jin and tae they exactly look like a mental patient came from hospital but for jk......

Jk turn towards their team and told them something, soon the game get heated , finally they both tied up..
Now the ball is in enwoo hand..jk was sweating badly..soon enwoo throw the ball and it fell into the basket... That's it enwoo team won..

But jk was smiling this time..he gasped when someone lift him he look down then saw tae who show his boxy smile..

Tae:: my koo is the best..my baby done a hard work need prize right..( twirl him around make jk laugh )

Jin and namjoon looking at them..soon many people came towards Jin and tae for autograph but they run from their with kook......

Namjin left from there with a content smile. Now tae was taking kook to somewhere.. bunny was soo silent..why??

While driving tae asked..still tae was in skirt showing his milky thighs..

Tae:: don't be upset kook, I know how hard you try..next time surely you will win ( hold jk hand )

Jk shook his head..and showed his bunny smile..

Jk:: I am soo happy ( put his head on his shoulder and hug tae side ways. )

Tae smiled...they both went to amusement park and enjoyed every ride..jk was just smiling ear to ear. He was clingy with tae like his life depend on it..

The love which he carve was given by tae serms like more than be expected..

Tae had some work ,so he drop jk in Jeon mansion , who whine but tae told him that he will return in one hour.tae left..

Jk enter inside with smile but it dropped when he saw mr.jeon sitting on the sofa while lowering his head. Yoongi, Kai , namjin standing beside them.

When jk went near his dad, he widen his eyes ,when he saw his face  photoshopped with men's  intimately , he feel discusted who have guts to do like this shit..

Jk was confident his family will surely believe him but his confidence broke when he get a tight slap from mr.jeon make his heart ache..

Jk::ap..pa do you ..be.live that?? ( Aching heart )

He never touch anyone not even a cheek kiss.. he want to give is everything to his love of his life...

Au::hmm he kissed tae corner of his lips.. just a little information.

Mr.j:: then what is this??( Shout )

Jk hands are shivering, he look at his hyungs for help they are too believing this shit.....

Jin want to speak but joon holding his hands tightly....

Jk tears flowing from his cheeks. He look at his father with weak eyes..

Jk:: I am ..not a chea.p cha.racter.. no on.e have the righ..ts to question.. my cha..racter..( sob )

Jin was thrashing in joon arms.

Jk:: I ha.te you all .I .ha..te ( hiccups )

Everyone eyes get soften,..jk breath get abnormal..he was struggling to breath.. making others panick.

Kai:: ko..( before he completes someone shouted )

Jk look at tae who run to him with a teary eyes , tae pull jk to his embrace and try to calm him , others are to worried for younger..

Tae mumble sweet things in kook ear and caresses his back...

Yoongi to went near jk ,

Soon jk breath get normal.. tae kiss jk head and hug him to his chest..

.tae look at the photos with dark eyes..

He get it in a second what happened in here...he cupp jk face and wipe his tears with his thump...

Tae:: my baby is soo brave right?? I know who is my koo is .Don't worry I will find who behind this cheap thing..( mr.jeon suddenly feel like he made a mistake ,he took steps towards jk but he get shock when...)

______________________________________

Vote and comment....