i can't anymore (1)

Au::this Oneshot credit goes to pretty-koo.

In a huge mansion, only cheering sound are heard..

A boy in his twenties try to walk with his wobbling legs , towards the man who was standing few distance away from him..

There an old couple and a cat man with his husband also cheers..

??:: Baby come , come to your kooko.( Soft )

??:: Yes bun, common ,you can do it..( happy )

That boy stumbled making others panick ,but he composed and giggled make everyone cooed , he try to walk slowly showing grabby hands towards his kooko who was encouraging him...

??:: Koo..ko..( grabby hands )

Jk:: yes come to your  kooko..( bunny smile )

Jm::common tae tae ( teary eyes )

YG::few steps are more bun..try it..( happy )

He finally reached his kooko who was on cloud nine and lift tae in his arms and twirl him around make other giggle..

Everyone clapped their hands make their tiny ball red and hide his face in jk chest ,who kiss his cheeks multiple time..

Jk:: is my baby shy ( cooed )

Tae:: yesh...( Shy )

Jk:: aigoo, see eomma my tae baby did it. ( Happy )

Jin nodded with a smile..

Tae yawned and rub his eyes cutely ,kook took his hands and kiss it .

Jk::  feeling  sleepy ??( kiss  his forehead, till now he was holding tae in his arms)

Tae nodded and started to suck his thumb,  jk chcukled as he removed the finger ,in which tae pouts...

Jk:: bun ,it's bad habit. ( Soft )

Tae:: ba..ld rab.bish ( doe eye,make everyone laughed, tae get angry and glare at everyone which look hella cute )

Jk:: Bubba ,it's bad habit. Hmm in your language no no thing's..

Tae:: nu nu..thin.gsh ( blink his eyes ).

Jk nodded and rock tae forth and back ,who was closing his eyes slowly welcoming his sleep ,he kissed jk cheeks make his saliva drip from kook cheeks who enjoys his baby every action..

Others fondly look at them... mostly tae appa ,namjoon.. who have tears in his eyes..

Tae slept, kook made him sleep on the bed and tug him with a fluffy blanket and he put the pillows beside tae. Then he kissed his forehead..

Jk:: sleep Well baby.  ( Heart eyes while looking at the sleeping figure )

He came down and settled beside jm who was is elder brother..

Au:: let me introduce them..namjin was a lovely couple , Joon is owned a university and Jin is house husband..they have two sons..Kim yoongi married to Jeon jimin ,now Kim jimin, he was owned a music company. Then their second son, their happiness, Kim Taehyung he is little, he can slip into any age between three to six. He was very attached with  jungkook ,they are childhood friends and neighbours too..kook was jimin younger brother...

Tae had accident when he was eight years old , that made him slip into little maybe permanantly...

Tae get treated by many famous doctors, but no cure for him.. but they love him so much, everyone give him what he wants...but what they fear is kook is in marriage age , his parents started to search for a good man..but our little bean is very attach to kook.