unique you (1)

Namjoon is an famous actor and married to a chef Kim seokjin..they have twins , Kim taemin who is soo cold but very possessive for his things..and Kim Taehyung is very cheerful and loving boy. Both are two opposite characters.

Tae was interested in business so he started his own company , which is growing as soo popular..and tamin take actor as his carrier..and he is World famous..

No matter what tae always spend time with his family, but taemin was soo busy in his field..

Sometimes people mistook tae as taemin and started to chase him for autograph..

Tae has a boxy smile but taemin has not...

Now let's go to the story...

A bunny boy is dancing crazily holding his favourite actor picture in his room...while his hyung looking at him with soo done look..

??:: Kookie ,stop your weird dance...

Jk:: hyung ,look at him soo handsome..( dreamy )

YG:: yaah yaah ( sarcastic )

Jk:: tomorrow his new movie is going to release and  he is going to see with some fans ....guess what..( exited)

YG:: what ..

Jk::  i am going to see him in person.. tomorrow.. ( shouted )

YG:: aishh don't shout , stupid bunny..hmm is jiminie also come with you..

Jk:: why are you asking ( smirk )

Yoongi  get nervous...

YG:: just asking ,you know general knowledge...

Jk nodded and laughed..

Jk:: yes he is ...( YG nodded and left )

Then jk look at the picture and smile...

Jk:: taemin hyung is soooo handsome.....

______________________________________

Next day ..

Jungkook is sleeping , he was dreaming about someone ,, he can't able to see the person face but that man hold his waist and make him sit on his laps..they are on the seashore..jk slowly lean and peck that man who shows his boxy smile...his heart filled with warmness when he look at the smile...that man face started to show up but suddenly he waken up with a pout...

Jk:: why did you wake up stupid bunny , aii i can't see his face ( scolding himself ) but that smile ( smile )

He get ready and came downstairs and greeted his parents and hyung..

Hb:: good morning baby..

Jk:: good morning eomma ( kiss his cheeks..)

Kai:: did you sleep well ( caresses his son hair who sit beside him )

Jk:: yes appa ( bunny smile )

Au:: jungkook is uni student ,his parents are kai and hobi . Kai is a famous business man, and hobi is house husband...their first son is yoongi and he is a principle in Seoul university where his brother is studying and he  have a crush on jk friend jimin...

Jk and jimin are hard fans of taemin..

Now present...

Hb:: when are you going to see your so called idol ( tease )

Jk:: eomma ( whining )

Kai:: baby don't tease my son .

Jk:: evening eomma , I will be back at 8 o clock..