unique you ( end )

Jeon mansion ::

Tae:: we are already married five years ago..( then suddenly they heard taemin scream , when they turn their head gukk pulling taemin hair...tae went to him and detach her from taemin ) idiot what did you do..( gukk glare at taemin who pout )

Tm:: I just told her I am best than your dad , she should like me more than you..ouchh..( tae hit tamin lightly )

Jin:: baby come to eomma ( taemin sit on Jin lap comfortably )

While jeons jaw drop when they witness the cold rude , arrogant taemin is act like a baby..soon kai took gukk from tae and told him to continue..

Tae::five years ago, when the marriage arrangements are going on, suddenly I get a call from unknown number, i just shrugged then continue to do my work but one day, mr.lee came to visit me , i was glad that day because he was my role model..but my point of view on him vanished in thin air when he threaten me to leave kook or he will kill me..

For me my life is not important..So i refused but when he threaten that he will kill kook , I get angry and punched him..then he show me how his men's following kook...once kook almost get accident,i begged him not to do that..that time i was very unaware of his power , and then i asked him what is the reason...

He told me his son Lee suk love my kook when he was twelve years old..more like he is obsessed with kook..i was devastated but my first priority is my kook safety.. so i accepted him ..then cancel my marriage with kook...

That day i made my kook cry, it was piercing my heart..but my kook guessed something wrong..

When the news spread like a fire in social media about our marriage cancelled..then the men's following kook back off..

Then i want to be powerful not for to revenge Lee but for to save my kook..then i started to collect details about Lee's family..that's when i get to know they are mafias..

..Lee suk always spying kook and threatening the people whoever talk to him and....he kill one boy who hugged jk..you may ask why he didn't do anything to me because i am taemin brother.

Jin:: what do you mean.??

Tae:: taemin and Lee suk is friends from childhood,

Nj:: how come we didn't know??( Taemin look down )

Tae:: for Lee suk taemin is very best friend but for taemin he is his love ( namjin and jeons get shock )

Tm:: it was one sided love..i..loved him soo.. much when i get to know he is in love with someone.. ( tears ) i was soo broken , but he looked soo happy and that time i didn't know about his evil face.. when time passed i get to know that kook is Lee suk love , first i didn't get angry on kook because he look like a kid to me.. days passed Lee suk always talk about kook ignoring me to the core that's when i get angry on kook

But when i get to know tae and kook love each other , i was on cloud nine ,that time i think i get a chance with Lee suk...and i asked my friend to arrange for a tour for me and Lee suk so he can feel relaxed...Lee suk was soo depressed, i was with him every time....

Then suddenly tae cancel the marriage, make me get doubt because tae is not the type who give up..

So i followed tae and get to know about Lee family, i was soo broken i loved a wrong person...then tae planned to marry kook without anyone knowledge..i supported them..

After an month of their marriage..kook lied to their parents about staying abroad for further studies and live with tae in LA for two years... That's when kook get pregnant and give birth to my princess gukk ( gukk show grabby hands at taemin who took her from kai )