moon ( 3 )

They both reached Jeon mansion, tae stopped infront of the gate and look at kook who done the same.

Tae:: go inside. I will meet you soon. ( Jk face fell , he bite his lips nervously )

Jk:: bye. ( Pout )

(He ready to leave Before that tae pull him to his embrace, and give a strong peck to his forehead who closed his eyes feeling elder lips.)

Tae:: now go. ( Smile )

Jk left..tae saw him from far, after making sure jk went inside he left from there......

In Jeon mansion::

Jin scolding kook, who is looking down ...

Jin::you know how worried we are?? Next time just inform us wherever you go..got it kookie. ( Jk nodded ,soon jin hug him tightly while others sighed, they too panicked soo much )

A month passed::

In this one month, jeons found changes in kook behaviour, nothing it's jk spend more time with tae, and he become soo distant form them..it makes them hurt and sad...

Today is kook birthday, they decided to celebrate with family members..

But what make them sad is jk is not home , yesterday jk stayed in tae's mansion. Till now he didn't return.

So joon went to pick him., As Jin make kook favourite food..while yoongi and Kai went to buy gifts.......

When joon reached Kim mansion, he heard a laughing sound , that too he know the voice make his heart race.

He  follow the sound and reach garden there he can see jk was laughing soo hard showing his bunny smile., Tae was the one who make him smile like that....

Joon admire his son laugh, it's been soo many years that nj witness kook laugh..he smile with tears..

Tae look at joon then give him a small smile , jk too look at his appa..joon went to hug his son, then wished him.

Nj:: let's go to our home.( Jk smile fell , he look at tae, joon too noticed and invite tae )

Three of them reached Jeon mansion...they went inside the mansion ,Jin , yoongi and Kai wished them..

Jin set the table, everyone gathered around jk and started to sing a birthday song. Tae too stand beside him, jk cut the cake and feed first to tae , that's it Jin smile fell then jk feed to others..

Then it's time for a present. Everyone gave their present to kook, then everyone settled in dinning table.

Tae was feeding kook who is munching cutely.

After having dinner, tae was talking with joon..jk run to his room then unwrap tae present, it was the moon painting jk admired the most.

Jk smile widely, he hug the painting close to his chest. Then he hang the painting in the wall..he came down then settled beside tae who started to stroke his hair.

Jk:: let's go, I am sleepy. ( Yawn )

Jin:: where?? ( Hide his anger )

Jk:: home ( nuzzle his face in tae chest )

Yg:: but this is your home ( frown )

Jk shook his head , he was soo tired so he just blabber the truth.

Tae: let him be, do you want to come with me bunny boy. ( Jk nodded his head )

Then they both left, Jin turn towards joon..

Jin:: joonie I want to talk ( fuming in anger )

They both left to their room leaving Yg and kai.

Next day,

Namjin went to tae's mansion to bring back kook. They went inside as the door was unlocked but the sight make their blood freeze, tae was kissing kook like thier life depend on it.

Joon got dizzy feel betrayed, Jin eyes get red..

Few hours back::::

Tae woke up from his sleep then kiss jk forehead, who is hugging him tightly..he tug his hair behind his ears.   Jk stir up in his sleep , he found tae was staring at him make him blush.

Jk:: good morning tae tae...( Bunny smile )

Tae:: good morning bunny ( kiss his nose )

They both get freshen up. Kook cooked for both, they had breakfast..tae get a call from someone make jk curious.. because till now tae didn't talk to anyone except him or Jeons..

Tae cut the call,

Jk:: who ?? ( Raise his brows )

Tae chuckled..but ready to tease this bunny, but it was the worst decision.

Tae:: my crush. ( Tease )

Jk look at tae with fire eyes, he stood up with teary eyes and ready to run but tae hold his hand to explain that he was lieing but before that,

Jk hold his collar with red eyes, his veins are popping out...

Jk:: who is your crush?? ( Jk eyes getting dark pitch black colour )

Tae:: bun relax, sh..( jk eyes started to tear up making tae panick )bun bun please ..I am sorry ,I was just teasing you baby..please stop crying..( hug him tightly who is sniffing )

Jk:: you meanie.( Hit him lightly )

Tae wipe his tears, jk think for a while then smashed his lips on tae who stand still, jk get panick what if tae don't like it.,his whole body started to shake when tae pull him close and move his lips on him.

They started to kiss slowly, soon jk body get chill like someone pour cold water on him..

They flinch and break the kiss when Jin shouted...

Jin:: stop before I kill you tae. ( Hold joon who had tears on his eyes )

Jk hide himself behind tae,

Tae just look at them with calm face..

Nj::you just broke my trust on you, how can you..hmm how can you.?? He is just a kid.( Ready to punch tae but jk stand infront of tae )

Jk:: don't you dare ( command )

Namjin widen their eyes when they witness jk abnormal voice...

Jin hold jk hand ,

Jin:: let's go..( but tae stopped him )

Tae:: you can't took him from me. ( Pull jk to himself )

Nj:: he is our son dammit. ( Shout )

Tae:: I am grateful that you people took care of him for some years..but you can't own him. Because he is mine. You both can leave. ( Show the door )

Namjin gritted their teeth, Jin look at jk for a second and left with a teary eyes..

______________________________________

Au:: I know jk is choosing tae who he met him few months back , but trust me there is a huge reason behind it.