definition of love (5)

Kim mansion::

Everyone talking about the marriage while bogum wanting to talk tae privately.

B:: uncle I want to talk to taehyung. ( Hope )

Joon nodded his head, tae and bogum went to garden area.

B:: are you okay with this marriage??( Soft )

Tae look at the sky with a deep sigh, it was a night time ,tae admiring the moon and stars.

Bogum waiting for tae answer,

Tae shook his head as no. His eyes are sparkling while looking at the stars.

Bogum face fell, he felt a pang in his heart.

B:: are you in love with someone. ( Sad )

Tae look at bogum who waiting for an answer.

Tae:: my answer won't change my dad decision right??( Bitter )

On the other side::

Jk covered soobin in a fluffy blanket, and placed a kiss on his forehead. He took his mobile and dialled tae number who pick in a second.

Jk:: we reached home tae , come soon Binnie will ask you if he woke up. Your in home right??

Tae:: yes hyung, I will come soon. Take care ( cut the call )

Jk sighed and went to freshen up. After twenty minutes he came out and wear an casual clothes.

Time skip after one hour, he heard a knock sound.

Jk:: come in. ( Charging his mobile )

Tae:: Binnie is not in his room hyung , where is he ?? Ohh he is here ( tae look at sb who is sleeping on jk bed.)

Jk:: your looking dull what happened?? ( Look at tae face with unknown expression )

Tae look down thinking whether he can say or not. Jk lift tae chin and ask him softly which make tae heart melt. Unknowingly tears started to drop from tae eyes make jk heart feel pain why?? No he don't like that tears. Jk fisted his hands.

Tae hug jk who stand still,

Jk:: what happened?? ( Calm )

Tae sense jk anger,

Tae:: ap.pa arra..nged a marriage for me hyun.g. But I d.on't want to marry him.( Clutch jk tshirt who lift his head and wipe those tears harshly )

Jk:: don't cry ( stern )

Tae abruptly stopped, this is the first time jk used this tone to him. Make his lips wobble but jk hug him tight and caresses his back.

Jk:: I Will talk to joon uncle, don't cry tae. ( Soft ) I don't like your tears ( mumble )

Then sb woke up, three of them talking and playing together. Few minutes after,  Kai and hobi came inside and saw the cute sight. Tae and soobin is sleeping cuddling with each other while jk patting their both head time to time as he was working in his laptop.

Hb::how is my grandson?? ( Jk look at them and give a nod )

Jae came inside the sight broke his heart, he gritted his teeth but he feel happy that tae is going to get married soon.

Jae:: eomma tae is going to married soon. ( Fake excitement )

Hb:: really I am soo happy for him .

Jk stopped working, he look at tae sleepy figure, others left from there, jk took his phone and dialled joon number who pick after three rings.

On call,

Jk:: I want to talk ,let's meet uncle.

Nj:: ok tomorrow come to kim mansion with your husband and son.

Next day,

Jungkook,jae and soobin visit Kim mansion, Kim's get soo happy. Bogum was also present there.

They all having Lunch, tae is sitting beside jungkook , while sb is sitting on tae lap. Beside him bogum was sitting.

Tae is feeding sb, bogum being soo clingy with tae, jk feel soo restless whenever bg talk with tae.

Jk:: tae show me your room , I need to use washroo...( He was cut by jae )

Jae:: come hubby I will show my room for you. ( Quick )

Sb:: tae tae I wanna see your room too.

Tae:: come hyung I will show mine ( jk lift sb and follow tae )

Jae look at them for a while...

Tae was soo simple and elegant, tae sense jk uneasiness. He gave sb his plushie who got soo happy and run downstairs to his toys to others.

Tae:: are you okay hyung??

Jk shook his head as no, jk not in his sense ,he hold tae waist in a jerk , jk nuzzle his face in tae crook of neck making tae breath hitch.

Tae:: hy.ung..( shutter )

Jk:: are you going to marry him ( raspy )

Tae face get blank,

Jk:: tell me ( dark voice )

Tae flinch badly, now both are staring at eachother. Jk face was soo close their breath hitting on eachother. Tae gulp but he look away when he sense jk lean towards him.

Jk chuckled bitterly, tae look at jk eyes which shows full of pain and longing.

Tae cupp jk face ,

Tae:: please tell me Hyung ,I am there for you, I know something is bothering you , please tell me.This marriage ..mmhmm..( jk smashed his lips on tae who widen his eyes in horror )

Jk tears slip from his eyes, tae try to push jk but stopped when he saw jk tears. He stayed still and let jk do anything. Jk kiss him messily and break the kiss.

Jk:: just bel..ong to me t.ae, be .mine tae please, I can't able to see that you belong to some one..( plead while crying hard ,while tae was too stunned to speak but jk tears breaking his heart )

Before tae speak anything, jk was pulled by joon , and joon give a tight slap to jk who said nothing. Tae got soo angry. Jae is a crying mess there.

Nj::  HOW CAN YOU CHEAT MY SON. ( agin Try to slap him but tae stand infront of jk )

Joon hold tae collar,

Nj:: how can you cheat your brother taehyung, shame on you ( shout )

Yoongi and Jin was soo stunned to speak. They didn't expect these two having illegal relationship.

Jae:: why hubby?? ( Crying )

Jae come towards tae and try to slap him but jk hold his hand and push him hard make jae stumbled but joon hold him.

Nj:: how dare you , first you cheat my son now you have audacity to push him. ( Fuming in anger )

Jae was crying in jin Arms while yoongi hold jk collar and started to drag him but tae yank Yg hand.

Tae:: enough hyung spill the truth...

Jk look at him for sometime..

______________________________________

Vote and comment