mr.jeon (1)

Jk is a boy who have a dream of becoming a ceo, he don't want to took over his dad company, he need to work hard to build up his own company. Jeons are literally in every field. His dad Jeon Kai is the biggest business man in Korea, then his eomma Jeon hobi he is a co ceo of Jeon company.

Then his elder brother namjoon who is a principal and owner of Seoul university and joon husband Jin ,he runs many famous hotels in Korea. Then his second brother yoongi who is rapper and music producer and had his own music company which is ruling music industry then Yg husband jm who is a famous criminal lawyer.

Finally jungkook last son of kaihope, he don't have any job after completing his college,  he tried hard to build his own company, he don't want to use his family power or their money, he wants to create a name for himself.

For his hard work he gain success in his young age, he build his own company, JJk. He work day and night.. finally he got the recognition ,he got a best young businessman award  for two consecutive years , his intelligence, his attitude, his business tactics are the reason Jeon jungkook is a unique businessman.

Now his company is in fourth position all over the Korea. Jeon company is in the first position.

Jeons are soo proud of them and at the same time they worried for jk who didn't even glance at single boy or girl. They don't even know jk like boys or girls.

Sometimes they bring the topic of marriage to jk who is thirty years old. But jk ignored the topic like hell.

Jk is not a cold person or rude he is a cool guy and funny type but when it comes to marriage topic he just escaped.

Namjin had a five years old boy soobin and yoonmin had a four years old boy yugyom.

Today is Sunday, so jeons talk to jk about marriage.

So now they all sitting in living room, jk is pressed between joon and yoongi who is holding him ,they don't want to let jk escape now.

Jm, Jin chuckling at jk who is giving puppy eyes to Yg and nj.

Kai and hobi sit Infront of him with a stern look.

Kai::you can't escape now brat.( Glare )

Jk look down, sb and yugy sitting beside hobi they look at everything with curious eyes.

Hb:: we fixed a date for you ,just go and meet him , if you don't like then it's ok. We can search for another person.

Jk suddenly feel like his heart burn more like he feel pain in his heart ,when their parents talk about meeting a boy. But why??

Jk:: eom.ma water. ( Heavy pain )

They all get panick, Jin run to kitchen and Bring water, he make jk to drink it who feel his sight blurry. His eyes get teary..

Yg caresses his back while joon hold him in his embrace.

Hb:: are you okay.? ( Worry )

Jk pain started to decrease,his breath get normal.

Jk:: I am ok.ay eo.mma. ( But he fainted on joon arms )

For jeons jk is like their breath, they treat him like a baby, jk is every one favourite especially for kai.

Time skip,

Jk woke up and saw his whole family. In his room, who is having a worried face. He sit properly..

Jk:: I am okay , don't worry ( soft )

Soon hb feed him , then jm gave him tablet who took it without any protest, soon jin tucked him on the bed with a fluffy blanket, everyone left when they heard jk snores.

Soon as jk heard the door closing sound ,he opened his eyes thinking something deeply.

Jk:: who could it be??  ( Thinking about the image he get when their family talking about a date )

Jk look at the ceiling for sometime. Feeling soo weird about the person in that image...

Jk:: he is handsome and look like ancient times portrait...( Thinking )

The image::

______________________________________

A normal day in Jeon mansion:

Jm , Jin, hb looking after sb and yugy then Yg , joon , Kai and jk went to office.

It's normal for everyone but not for jk who was soo restless, he started to draw the person who is occupied his thoughts for some day..

He feel like his heart paining soo much day by day ,he visited hospital who said he is normal though.

One normal day in Jeon mansion, but they didn't know it was the worst day in their life...

Everyone in the living room expect jk who said that he be will be there in fifty minutes , they are waiting for jk ,soon Kai get a call from a hospital making his heart stop. He dropped the phone on the floor others got worried.

Hb:: what happen hubby??( Shake Kai who is frozen )

Yg took the phone from floor , again he too stunned to speak..

Yg:: koo..k is n.o more .( Tears )

Others blood freeze, hb slap Yg and hold his collar.

Hb:: DONT PRANK ME ITS NOT FUNNY, WHERE IS MY BABY??( shout in anger )

Soon they heard a loud cry from Kai who started to scream in pain, that's it hobi get it , it's true...

He fainted due to extreme shock, Jin and jm crying hard..Jin try to wake hb..

Kai, Yg , joon went to hospital praying everything was fake or any prank that jk pull on them. When they reach the hospital ,their heart stop, the sight break them to the core...there their precious soul , their baby kookie sleeping peacefully without any problem.

Doctor said , jk was admitted by himself, he admitted saying he had a severe heart pain, when they are treating him ,jk took his last breath....

Kai fall on the floor , Yg lift him but joon caresses jk hair with tears and a small smile.

Nj:: your acting right Bunny, my Coco ball. Common wake up , hyungie buy a whole babana milk factory or I will buy you PlayStation.. common baby get up..ge..t up .GET UP JUNGKOOK, DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY...

That was the dark day in Jeons mansion, they all lost their precious son..

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: after this oneshot, I will write special chapter for contract then I will write detective Kim.

Don't worry who are asking me for detective Kim I am gonna write it soon.