will you (5)

Five months passed::

Taekook become inseparable, tae showers his whole love and attention to his bunny who feel the happiest person in the world...in his whole life no one treat him like petal, like a fragile glass, yes he have parents and brother but they too didn't treat him like tae ,who is his world..

Kook knows one thing, that he can't breath without tae , he love him so much....if he want he will stand against anyone for his hyung...

Let's go now and see what's happening in kook apartment....

Bangtan boys are present in their home, tae is massaging kook legs who is staring at tae with love eyes.

Jk:: hyung, stop it's okay. My pain is gone .( teary eyes )

Tae:: it's okay bun. ( Peck his cheeks )

Bangtan boys are looking at them with loving eyes..

Jm:: i am soo jealous, this sleepy cat ( hit yoongi who hiss )

Jin:: me too..( pout )

YG and nj kiss their partners.,make them smile...

Hb:: tae's birthday is coming, any plan..( everyone look at him with disbelief face ) ouchh hyung..( Jin hit him)

Jin:: are you fool..it has to be surprise ( whisper )

Hb:: sorry ( pout )

Everyone chcukled at him...

Kook look at tae who is laughing at hobi ,while massaging his legs , he feel overwhemble, he can't live without this man ,he jump on tae who startled and shower him with kisses making tae giggle , everyone look at them with smile.....

Kook prepared a gift for tae , so he asked others help....

On tae's birthday::

Sharp at 12.o clock ,tae is kissing kook cuddling on the bed ...kook back off and wish..

Jk:: happy birthday my world ( kiss his forehead )

Tae smiled and pepper him with kisses..

Next morning tae went to his apartment but greet by bangtan boys making tae confused...

Jm:: we need to go to daegu tae..( anxious )

Tae :: what happen??( Worried )

Hb:: my boyfriend , thinking i am cheating on him..come with me tae ,just tell him that i don't cheat...( Sob )

Tae just hug him tightly and pat his back...

Tae:: shh it's okay, i will come ( he worried for hobi ,but he wanted to spend his time with kook,,)

They all left to daegu, tae was thinking about his bun, he called him time to time. When he reached their ,then only hobi remember that his boyfriend went to Japan making tae frustrated...

This full day , wasted ,tyre get puncher on the way and bangtan boys make a little celebration for tae on the way...now tae want to go to his bun..

At night, tae left to his kook house with jimin car, he parked the car and went inside , using a spare key but get surprised ,every lights are off, he open his bun room but welcome by a breath hitching sight ,their his bun sitting on the bed wearing only a white shirt and the bed fully covered with rose petals..in candle light , his baby  face glow and look like a fallen angel...

He started to took slow steps towards kook, who is blushing madly because of tae intense stare..

He hover over kook who's breath get heavy, tae started to open his bun shirt make jk blush..he removed his bun full cloth now ,jk is naked..tae is mesmerize by the sight..jk ready to hide it with blanket but stopped by tae,