i can't anymore ( special )

In Kim mansion::

Tae was playing with his toys sitting on the bed. Suddenly his head pain like hell, he look here and there to find his kookie. There is no sight of him, now his mental age is six..

He try control the pain , his whole memories flash in his head..he feel blurry..he look at the water beside him..he took it with his shaky hands..

When he try to drink , a sharp pain caused him to drop the glass on the floor, he fainted on the bed..but look like he was sleeping..

After few minutes...

Jk came inside and look at tae with a smile, he thought he was sleeping, he didn't notice the broken glass ,he went to the balcony for some fresh air..

Tae opened his eyes slowly, he feel weird..then he kept his hands on his head feeling a little pain.. he took some time to adjust..

He look at the surrounding , their his and kookie picture was filled in the room , make tae remember the everything one by one..his eyes automatically drop tears, thinking how jk was there for him even in Little...

He stood up ,he has some trouble to walk but soon it's gone,now  he can walk properly..he stood before the , photo of them in marriage, where jk lifting tae in bridal style and tae is showing his boxy smile..

Then he look at next photo , where jk kiss tae forehead ,tae was closing his eyes...then next photo where their whole family posing like Avengers..but jk was sulking ..because tae is hugging his hyung..

Tae chuckled and give a peck to the photo..he get every memory, how jk was always there for him. How he handle  his naughtiness...

Tae get too emotional... He turn amd spot  his kooko stand in the balcony..

He can't handle this much overwhelming feeling..he slowly approach jk , he back hug him..

Jk smiled but get too shock when..

Tae:: Kim jungkook ( deep voice )

Jk try to turn with a racing heart  ,but tae tighten his grip on jk waist make him not to turn and nuzzle his face in jk crook of neck and he press his lips on his neck, who's breath get heavy..

Jk feeling soo weak..he understood ,that tae is not little now..those damn deep voice send Shiver to his spine...

Tae:: don't turn..just listen to me ( jk nodded ,he can't trust his voice now.)
Do you love me the same even i am not a little anymore. ( Fear in his voice )

Jk now get relaxed and feel his tae was feeling insecure. He smiled a little and answer while caressing tae hands which was placed in his waist...

Jk::your are my tae ,even if you are not little my love on you will not decrease..i love your every versions, but don't get me wrong , surely I will miss your mini version..( jk is only talking ,he didn't get the response, he turn his head and look at tae ,who was shedding tears..he get worry and try to move but again tae didn't let him )

Tae:: stay still .( Soft ).

Jk:: why are you crying..ba..( he stopped , he don't know whether tae will like to call him baby..)

Tae chcukled bitterly ,

Tae:: that's what I going to say, there is no need for you to change ,just be my same kooko..one who threaten me for not eating, one who kiss my whole face when your happy, and one who let me do anything to you..( jk become red , because he know what tae is meaning )

Tae kissed his nape with a smile..

Jk blush and look down ,tae loosened his grip and spin jk who startled and landed on tae chest..both heart's are beating like a train...jk kept his hand on tae chest.. suddenly he feel soo small under tae stare..