definition of love (4)

Au:: today I have nothing to do ,so you can expect more updates...

Next day at work, jk is checking some files that's when joon came inside with an unknown expression. Jk greet him they both settled on the sofa.

Jk:: do you need anything uncle?? Our project is going smooth you don't need to worry. ( Calm )

Nj:: I know I shouldn't talk this in working hours but I need to clarify everything as soon as possible. ( Jk look at him with confuse eyes )

Jk:: you can ask me anything uncle. ( Before joon ask anything, door opened by someone without knocking make joon angry as he was going to talk some important thing )

It was tae who ready to bump into the chair but jk was quick to hold him.

Jk:: tae be careful. ( Stern )

He make tae stand properly who look at him with sorry look. Joon look at jk eyes which shows concern and worry.

Tae saw Joon there ,

Nj:: what are you doing here?? You need to be in office right?? ( Little deep voice )

Tae:: I have some doubt ,I called hyung but he didn't lift up so I came directly. ( Jk checked his phone on silent mode ,he got five calls from tae )

Jk:: sorry tae I didn't noticed.

Tae:: it's okay hyung. ( Smile )

Nj:: if you have any problem you can reach me ,here after don't distrub his work.  He too have company to handle.

Jk frown, tae got sad but nodded his head. Before tae open his mouth..

Jk:: uncle what are you saying, he is not disturbing moreover he don't even ask me that much ,he always do his work by himself. You can come to me anytime tae. Got it. ( Tae nodded his head happily )

After asking something from jk who told him softly then tae left from there. Jk sit beside joon.

Nj:: I will directly come to the point. Are you happy with my son jae??

Jk feel his head spin, why suddenly Joon asking this question. Jk took a breath and shook his head as no making joon fist his hands.

Nj:: why because of taehyung?? ( Angry tone )

Jk look at joon with bitter eyes, he stood up ,

Jk:: I forgot uncle I have a meeting in five minutes,I need to go. ( Ready to leave but joon hold his hands )

Nj:: if you hurt my son, you will see my worst side jungkook remember that. ( Threaten )

Jk:: I was soo confused till now uncle, but you clarify everything, thanks to you ( left from there leaving a confused joon )

Jk came to Jeon mansion, he heard soobin crying he run to the room and saw his son is throwing up hobi is helping him while jae and kai looking panick.

Jk:: what happen?? ( Lift soobin who nuzzle his face in jk chest )

Sb:: ap.pa ( jk feel sb body is burning )

Hobi:: let's bring him to hospital, I gave him tablet but fever is not going down. ( Anxious )

Jk kiss soobin forehead and left to his car hurriedly. Followed by others.

Doctors check soobin and told jk that he have a high fever ,he need to admit him. Now jk is sitting beside sb on the sofa ,he told  others to leave that he will take care sb, jae left to prepare some soup for sb.

Soon the hospital room door opened and tae run inside then look at soobin with a worried look.

Tae:: hyung how is he ?? ( Caresses sb forehead )

Jk:: he is okay tae don't worry. Come sit here. ( Tae sit beside jk who gave him water and explained sb condition )

Jk wipe tae sweat on his forehead who look at him , both are sitting very close.

Jk:: you run a marathon or what?? ( Soft )

Tae got worried and came here running like a mad man when Kai told him that sb admitted in hospital.

They both watching sb sleeping figure, tae feel a weight on his shoulder. He look at jk who placed his head on his shoulder and close his eyes feeling tired. Tae adjust himself so that jk feel comfortable on his shoulder.

Jk hold tae hand in his sleep, tae heard a snoring sound from jk make him Chuckle.

Two hours later, jk woke up from his sleep, he was lying on the sofa and covered in a blanket. He look here and there then saw tae is feeding soobin beside them jae is watching tae with unknown expression.

Jae came one hour before, when tae placed jk on the sofa, he said tae to leave as he will take care soobin, but tae denied that he want to see soobin awake.

When soobin got up,he was soo clingy with tae and told him to feed, this make jae burn in anger.

Jk went near sb and caresses his head ,

Jk:: how are you champ?? ( Soft )

Sb:: good ap.pa ( smile )

Tae:: Hyung I am soo hungry can..( before he complete )

Jae:: you can go tae, I will take care. ( Sb hug tae not wanting to leave him )

Jk:: I will buy something for you. How about your favourite. ( Tae shows his boxy smile and nodded his head ) jae you can go home.

Jae:: but..,( jk look at him make him shut )

Jae left with anger ,he called joon who pick in a second.

Jk buy tae favourite food, he entered the room and saw sb slept while tae is patting his bum singing a sweet melody. Jk smile at them and went near tae.

Jk:: tae come lets eat . ( Tae nodded and cover soobin properly )

They both eat, mostly tae noticed jk was eating a little, so he started to feed jk who didn't denied.

Then for two days soobin stayed in hospital, others visit them frequently. While jk stayed with soobin. tae spend most of the time with them. They discharged sb ,now jk is heading to his mansion with a sleepy sb on his lap.

In Kim mansion::

Namjin talking with mr and mrs park happily, they came here for a marriage proposal to tae. Park bogum like tae soo much. Joon too agreed and ready to proceed further.

Bg look at tae who is sitting quitely without any talking.

______________________________________

Vote and comment