contract (5)

Kim mansion::

Jk stir up in his sleep, he feel a light head ache, soon he widen his eyes , the memories of yesterday flash in his mind. He look around there is no sight of taehyung, his eyes filled with tears, that's it jk showed his weakness to tae. The door get opened, tae entered with a Hot water with tablet.

He came towards jk who's eyes didn't leave him. Tae sit beside jk and lean his hand to jk.

Tae:: hmm take it ,head ache pill. ( Soft )

Jk blink his eyes to stop his tears from flow. He took the tablet from tae and swallow it with a eww face earning a little chuckle from tae make him realise what he done.

He again kept his cold face, but he gasped when tae cupp his cheeks with his big hands,

Tae:: you don't need to act cold koo. Just be yourself. I know it will difficult for you to break your wall but let me be with you in this process. Will you do koo?? Will you?? You can ask me in which relation I am asking you, I know we get contract marriage ( jk bit his lips ) but just think me as your friend who you can be yourself.  show your true self , a true Jeon jungkook sorry Kim jungkook. I will always be with you. ( Smile )

Tae look at jk with hopeful eyes who thinking deeply till now tae hands on jk cheeks ,

Jk placed his hand above tae's hands.

Jk:: I will try tae , but please don't think me low I can't ta...

Tae:: who have dare to think the great jungkook low , hmm say. He is always a great man. ( Proud )

Jk face bloomed with a small smile make tae heart melt.

Jk:: can I hug you?? ( Tiny )

Tae just open his arms , jk slowly hug tae who pull him close , jk just kept his head on tae chest who kept his hand around his waist.

Jk:: I am hungry. ( Clutch tae shirt , who ready to break the hug )

Tae:: if you hold me this tight , then how can I cook for you. ( Caresses his hair )

Jk;: few minutes please. ( Tae nodded and said )

Tae:: you can hug me as much you want. ( Hold him securely )

Both sit there with a silence.

Time skip, tae cooked for jk  his favourite food make him surprised. He asked how did he know, but tae just skip the topic. Jk swear he never tasted this much tasty food in his life, he was moaning by the taste.

After eating, jk checked his phone he got many calls from Kai , hb.

He sighed and switch off the phone.

Few weeks passed, jk started to demand whatever he want from tae who gladly do. Hopekai call jk who didn't answer they too can't come because jm health is not fine due to his continuous crying and namjin went to see yoongi who had a heavy fever in La.

Tae ask him whether they can watch a movie, jk face get brighten up.

Tae:: what do you wanna see ??

Jk:: hmm anything ( hesitate)

Tae:: koo I asked what do you wish to see .( Little Stern )

Jk lips formed a little pout because of tae tone . on the other hand tae heart skip a beat when he witness his husband pout.

Jk:: it.s I...aven.gers. ( Embarrassed )

Tae:: ok then. Come lets go to my room . ( Jk nodded and followed him happily like a little baby  )

They settled on the bed , tae play the movie ,they both sit with some decent distance but they feel something is missing,

Jk:: I want cuddles. ( Demand )

Tae chukle,

Tae:: brave boy are not you?? ( Tae went near jk who cuddled him quickly. Their heart beating soo fastly, soon movie started jk eyes focused on the movie while tae admire how jk two bunny teeth popp out making him look soo cute. )

Movie ended soon, but tae cursing himself for agreeing with kook to see Avengers because jk is crying like river when iron man died. He have a hard time making jk stop his crying but tae cooed when jk wipe his nose in tae tshirt ,his cheeks and tip of his nose was soo red.

Tae had enough when jk again start his alarm , tae push jk face to his chest   who's cry died down and snoring started to heard. Tae swear he gonna squeeze the man who is in his embrace.

He don't know why jk hide this adorable sight of him.  Evening they have a meeting with lee suk. Soo tae let jk sleep for sometime, he tucked him on the bed.

At evening::

Tae and jk went to an restaurant where lee suk called them.

Now they are sitting infront of lee suk.  Who is looking soo dull.

Lee suk:: I just want to talk to you only about our deal but why you brought him.( Straight )

Jk::it's not only mine it's our company, he have the rights to know what going on in Jeon company. ( Stern )

Tae had a little smirk on his face, Lee suk gritted his teeth.

Then they had some business talks ,soon lee suk left can't able to see how tae is admiring jk.

Lee suk returning to his company,

Lee suk::I will break your bond soon. ( Thinking deeply )

When taekook reached the mansion,

Namjin , hope Kai and yoonmin are sitting in the living room none of them have a happy look, they look soo lost.

Jk ignored them and went to his room, but Kai stopped tae,

Kai:: I want to talk to you. (Plead )

Tae nod his head like telling him to proceed.

Kai:: can you please let us stay here. Please. ( Literally beg him )

Tae:: it's not my house, then why are you begging me. But if you people make koo let a single tear drop then I will leave this house with him not before giving a lesson for you all. ( Left )

Namjin get soo shock,

On the other hand jk heard tae words he went to his room with a small smile.

It was midnight, jk can't able to sleep ,he need his human pillow but soo shy to ask. He heard a loud thud from tae's room, he run to the room with a beating heart. He enter the room without knocking but stunned to speak..

His lips wobble, his corner of his lips curve into a smile , soon a loud laughing echoing in the room, jk is laughing his ass out. Those two teeth peek out, a bunny smile....

He didn't know what damage he done to other....

______________________________________

Vote and comment