love deprived (6)

When jk roaming in park he saw Jay his clg friend who is sitting in the park with a pale face..

He went near Jay and tap his shoulder who look at him with a teary eyes, make jk worried ,he sit beside him..

Jay:: kook how are you?? ( Happy )

Jk:: I am okay ,how about you?? ( Jay just look down ) what happened??

Jay:: my girlfriend cheated me with my cousin. I fuc.king love her soo mu.ch(Cry)

Jk turn towards Jay and speak..

Jk:: do you think she deserve your love and tears.. if we love someone we can't even think about others , our mind filled with that person . only that person is most handsome and caring in the world for us...( jk smile thinking about tae)
Don't you think life gives you second chance Jay. I am sure you will get your true love like me..may be life can be soo cruel and we felt like die.. but surely there must be a good life waiting for you...( Jay just look at jk for a while and hold jk hands )

Jay:: I am sorry that I misused your friendship kook, your very pure soul.. thank you so much for your words buddy. I will wait until I get my other half..( jk smiled and look at the sky )

Jk get a call from tae make him smile widely..

Jk:: I am in the park tae tae..hmm yes..your babies are fine ( caresses his tummy make Jay widen his eyes ) hmm okay ,no no hyung I will be back in ten minutes..ok bye love you..( make a kissy sound and cut the call with a content smile )

Jay:: are you pregnant ?? ( Jk nodded make Jay smile widely )I am going to be an uncle soon...( Happy )

They both talk for a while and jk left to his apartment..

Tae and kook spend two weeks in Seoul ,Jin visit them once..he was beyond happy.. but jeons don't know about jk visit..

Then they went back to usa..days passed , months passed many times jeons try to contact jk who ignore them to the core..

Now jk is eight months pregnant..in taekook mansion ,tae and kook are fighting.. more like jk is shouting..
Mr and Mrs Kim looking at tae with pity eyes.

Jk:; I want to go that's it ( shout )

Tae:: baby please , it's very risk bun try..( tae cut in half )

Jk:: no no I won't listen to you.. ( teary eyes )

Tae pull him to his lap who nuzzle his face in tae chest..

Tae:: ok don't cry , we will go .( Half heart )

Mr.k:: this bunny convince him with a single tear..( smile )

Mrs.k:: be careful ok ( caresses jk hair who was try to find comfortable place in tae chest )

Tae one hand caresses jk big baby bump..it's nothing jk want to go to Jay wedding which was held in Seoul but tae Don't want to risk jk health..jeons cousin was the one who going to marry Jay ,so definitely jeons must be present there too..

Now they are heading to Seoul in taes private plane..tae lift jk in bridal style who is sleeping with a pout. They reached the mansion which tae bought for kook.

Next day, jk woke up when he felt kisses on his face, tae peper him with kisses..

Tae:: let's bath. ( Lift jk and went inside the bathroom, he removed kook clothes ,then give tiny kisses to jk face and baby bump , both are singing in the bathroom..tae was very careful when they make a little dance..with lot's of laugh and kisses they took bath.after bath ,tae wipe him with a towel who is looking at tae with love filled eyes. Then tae cook for jk , he made kook sit on the dinning table. )

Tae:: baby say aah ( he feed kook ,who munching cutely, tae cooed and peck his lips.)

Jk:: enou..( before he completes )

Tae:: baby you know ,when I went to photo shoot one mean lady shouting at his own child.. ( jk listening to him with a curious eyes that time tae feed him ,yes it was tae technique to distract him ) I was soo angry and went to scold her..that's when I know her son hit his own sister for a candy. ( Tae Feed him , who is listening everything with doe eyes ) then I talk to that boy and make him understand that he is wrong..( tae talk some random thing to jk and finish the plate )

Tae:: my good boy ( kiss his chubby cheeks and bite them make jk glare )

Jk become soo chubby and cute... Then jk feed tae..then tae make him wear a beautiful red suit ,he was mesmerize by his beautiful baby.

Now tae kneel on the floor and took jk legs on his hand..he give tiny peck to his toes and make him wear the shoes who is giggling.. tae look at his bun with a heart eyes..

Tae:: aigoo my baby is choo cute..(pinch his cheeks )

Jk:: thanks ( shy )

Then tae get ready too..

Tae::let's go ( show his hand to jk who grab it )

They are heading to Jay wedding...after few minutes of traveling they reach the place. Tae took him inside..there whole Jeon family is present. When jeons eyes landed on kook..anger rush in them..

Because kook is just a uni student, now he is carrying a baby..

Tae make jk sit on the chair but someone turn him with force and punch him harshly , everything happens in a blink of an eye.

Tae hold the person collar ready to punch him but stopped when he saw Kai was the one who hit him.. before anyone can say anything a slap landed on Kai face make every jeons froze..

Yes jk was the one who slap Kai and hold his collar..

Jk:: how dare you to punch him( yell )

Tae pull jk to himself, and make him calm down Kai just hold his cheeks..

Mr.j:: for him you slapped your brother?? ( Unbelievable )

Jk:: who gave you rights to raise your hand on him. ( Shout )

Tae:: baby shh , calm down.

Yg:: your a clg student kookie , this is the reason he took yo...( Before he completes )

Jk:: DON'T YOU DARE.. ( angry )

Yg shut his mouth..

Tae: kookie my Bubba , calm down. ( Hug him who is angry as hell )

Jin:: tae took him with you let's talk afterwards..( tae nodded his head )

Tae lift jk who is glaring at his family and left from there...

Mr.j::his life totally destroyed..how can he take care of a baby when he is just a kid...( gritted his teeth)..

Nj was soo silent from the start , he look at Jin with a different eyes..

But they didn't noticed someone took video of jk slap the famous idol Kai..

A Storm going to shake taekook let's see..

______________________________________

Vote and comment...

Au:: my god I am just writing soo many chapters..please forgive me I will end this oneshot soon....