come back to me(final)

This chapter dedicated to my reader who asked me...as i didn't get her/him permission to use his id  name ,so I skip her name.....

Kook opened his eyes ,tae is not beside him,  sudden fear rushed to his body , what if it is a dream he kicked the duvet and rushed to living room holding his breath .....

Soon his body get relaxed by the sight infront of him , younger making breakfast while his upper body naked his toned skin , and abs making him hot...

Kook cheeks decorated with red colour ,when younger caught him staring....

Tae smirk....soon it vanished when he noticed , while seeing kook eyes filled with tears.....

Tae went to him and lift him , as other  kept his legs around his waist...

Tae sit on couch and make other sit on his laps, he wipe the tears slowly,

Tae:: why are you crying

Jk:: i am sor...( Tae peck him)

Tae:: you are my everything hyung, i know why you left me( jk get shock)
I know that bastard threaten you to leave me. You know hyung when you left me ,my whole world crushed ,but i know there must be a reason..

I worked hard not to become a billionaire, it's for you hyung, to find why you left me.

When i get to know the reason, i feel how you felt when you left me..

It's hard for you right hyung( kook stare at tae) these years so many times my mind say to destroy mr.jeon , but what to do ,he is the reason you born...

I always watching you hyung, Don't think i hired a spy ,no never ever. I am the one who followed you everywhere, take secret photos, videos .

I get hurt when you always been lonely, I want to come to you... But that's not the correct time

I made a plan , so that you can come here.

I told my secretary bogum to act like we are couple..ouchh hyung it's paining(kook hit him)

Jk:: you deserve..

Tae:: when i saw you face to face ,i can't control myself...i know you will definitely come here, so i waited for you...

Listen hyung you are not the only one who waited , you are not the only one who stand on the same place hyung..

It's us , we both...

My whole life is only for my Kim jungkook ( jk smile with tears)no one can fill his place, because he is an precious gem..(kook started to kiss him)

After few minutes, they backed away and spend some hours together, tae keep telling him that how he hacked his cameras ...

While kook glare at him..but he is happy completed....

Then yoonmin  get to know everything by kook...

They feel happy but jimin spill something to kook make him angry at himself and he didn't talk to tae...

Jimin told tae attempted Suicide...

Tae beg kookie ,he promised him that he will not do anything like stupid..

After two hours of ignorance, they again in thier warm embrace...

Jk:: i love you baby

Tae:: i love you hyung....

Time skip to 10 years............

Kook watching Avengers in tv making someone sulk who wanted to see frozen...

On the other side another person watching them with done look..

??:: Seriously eomma , how many times your watching the same movie..

A ten years old girl scolding his mom for not giving him tv remote

??:: Appa  please say something (whining)

Tae:: gukie ,let him see..princess.

GK:: you always support him(sulk)

When these arguing, but the bunny boy just didn't take his eyes from the movie , suddenly he shouted,

Tae/GK:: what happen hyungie/.eomma.

Jk:: tae, baby kicked me ( showing his 7 months baby bump)

Tae and gukie  eagerly kept thier hands on his stomach and felt a kick.

Dad and daughter started to dance feeling excited making the other giggle by thier cuteness...

In evening taekook and gukk went for a birthday party for his business partner..

Ten years back kook attached his company with tae..

Soon they get married and kook pregnant before the marriage..

They welcomed a baby girl who is a carbon copy of tae..

When gukk grows he fight with his eomma for his dad. Because kook get possessive of his own daughter..

Now back to the story...

When they entered , everyone attention went to them.. tae securely hold kook waist ,on the other hand he hold gukk hands..

They look like a perfect family.. everything goes well, but when mr. And Mrs Jeon try to talk to kook
,He get angry as he was pregnant hisood swings are very danger...

Mr and Mrs Jeon get thier punishment by not attending his own son wedding and not lifting thier grandchild in thier hands, they can't even see gukk.

Tae forgive them, but kook is kook ,he don't because how can he, because of them tae try to  suicide..

He never forgive them..tae told gukk to talk to mr and mrs .Jeon as he lift the angry fluff ball in his hands who ready to fight..

He is looking hella cute...he want to eat him but he can't as kook carrying twins he need to be careful...

They have so many ups and downs in thier love..but they didn't leave each other side....

Like this thier life goes on...

With beautiful moments..