time (end)

Jk in his seventh month, he was cooking in the kitchen while tae was standing few metres away from him, tae carefully watching jk moves who is cutting the carrots and eating some of them making tae chuckle.

Jk try to reach the box which is placed in the shelf, tae bite his lips ,jk cheeks get puffy as he can't able to reach the box, tae took slow steps make jk move from there, tae took the box and place it on the table then he went to stand on the same place.

Jk glare at tae and didn't even touch the box make tae eyes teared up, yes it was tae punishment, till now jk didn't even let tae help him , it was the cruel punishment ,tae can't able to handle it.

Whenever he saw jk is crying for his warm embrace but didn't let him touch , and sometimes jk is hugging his used clothes , jk is carving for his husband love.

Tae feel numb, when he saw jk swollen feet, he want to massage it and kiss the pain away but his hands are tied....

Let's get into the story....

Tae saw that jk is arranging the dishes on the small table, jk look at tae who got it and sit infront of jk who serve him . They both eat in silence , suddenly jk feel like vomiting but he can't run to the bathroom because of his big belly so he just throw up beside him , feeling soo vulnerable...

That's it , tae lift him without giving a damn about jk glare. He placed jk on the bed and run to bathroom, he returned with a wet towel and wipe jk mouth who kept his head on the headboard.

Tae till now didn't look at jk eyes , he know jk is going to scold him and threaten him with his life....

Tae made jk drink some water , using this chance tae started to massage jk feet with love and care, this is a rare chance, he don't know when jk going to push him away, so he quickly doing  the work which he want to do.

Jk is looking at tae whos eyes are teary while massaging him. He sighed and pat tae shoulder who stiffen,

Tae eyes locked with jk,

Jk open his arms widely , make tae eyes widen in surprise ,he carefully pull jk into his embrace, he peck jk whole face which was chubby and red..

Tae feel like he was finally in his home , he can't express how much he was happy , he started to cry hard, hiding his face in jk crook of neck who is caressing his back in a up and down motion.

Jk:: shh hubby, stop crying otherwise your punishment will continue ( fake threaten )

Tae abruptly stopped, he cupp jk face who look at him with his doe eyes..

Tae:: sorry swee.theart ( hiccup )

Jk bite tae nose who hiss but didn't left jk face,

Jk:: I try to harsh with you but I can't hubby, you done a worst thing even I can't punish you badly. I can't see you suffer. What if I didnt reach on time that day, what if I didn't meet yoongi hyung, I would lost you the precious gem. ( Tae was listening carefully and wiping jk tears )

With the help of yoongi hyung, I followed you in past and saw everything you done ( tae breath hitch, he look at jk with a beating heart )

How do you think that I let you go away from me, you talk to your past self and told him to leave me and I talk to my past self to not leave you, and hold you tight.

( Tae look jk with his vulnerable eyes )

Jk:: who the fuck told you that I was unhappy with you, hmm tell me hyung?? WHO?? ( shout in anger )
Your are my everything, I will choose you over the world. listen to my words carefully hubby without you I am nothing, I told my past self if he can't find you in past then I told him to die. ( Tae look at him with horror ) thank God my past self find you , and I told him one thing to convince you , simple I told him to threaten you with his life. Your soo weak Infront of my life, so past tae choose to save my life. Then married me. ( Jk pull tae ears who scream )

Don't do any idiotic thing , my day will start and end with you , only with you UNDERSTOOD ?? ( Shout )

Tae nodded with a panick face , he get to know one thing, jk is happy with him even though they suffer a lot he is happy in the presence of him. Tae kiss him deeply who kiss back , they feel complete.

Tae kept his hand on jk baby bump and caresses it with a happy and content smile.

Jk:: your baby is kicking me soo hard ( pout )

Tae lift jk hoodie and kiss jk belly who feel tickle, tae heard a beautiful sound ,it was jk giggling which he misses the most.

Tae::: bun don't give hard time to eomma, please. ( Soft )

Jk stroking tae hair who kissing his baby bump.

After five years,

Jk is waiting for his husband and son who left to buy groceries, jk feeling a light head ache so tae left to buy.

Now they live a in a small luxurious apartment, yes tae was now one of the scientist working for military , three years ago tae participate in the competition which was held all over in Asia, it was a competition conducted by scientists who is working for military. Tae model got selected and that's how tae is now very famous scientist.

Jk saw tae came with taeguk who is four years old, he raise his brows when he saw a icecream stain on gukk tshirt with his eagle eyes.

He glare at both dad and son duo who smiling with nervous. They both show their iconic boxy smile make jk heart flutter.

He smiled and peck gukk cheeks, tae is waiting for turn but jk bite tae cheeks who scream and glare at jk who run to the kitchen and that's how three of them ended up covered in flour.

Jk look at tae and gukk who is playing with eachother, gukk is tickling tae who is laughing soo hard. Jk eyes teard up he feel soo happy now.

Tae saw him and pull him close , taekook house filled with laughter.....

______________________________________

Vote and comment.....

Guys I have a entrance exam in February so updates will be very slow,   I am sorry for keeping you all wait, and thanks for the people who ask me about myself, I am totally fine.