vampires love (1)

Au:: ok let me say something, after this one I am gonna update detective Kim but updates will be very slow because I need to crush my mind to write.

______________________________________

It was a full moon day, three vampires jumping here and there in the dark forest, they talking in different languages and laughing like a maniac. They are Jay, lee suk, ben.
Jay landed on the ground following others. 

Jay:: ouch ouch my legs are paining. ( Stretch his body )

Ben:: ( heavy breath ) I am thirsty. ( Red eyes )

Ls:: Mee too. ( Look here and there )

Suddenly they  heard a loud cry, it was a baby crying. Ben speed himself in the direction of the sound. Others followed him. They halted in the track when they seen a small tiny baby look like he is borned just now. The baby  body is covered with blood making the other three lick their own lips.

Three of them took slow steps towards the baby who is wrapped in a small blanket. The baby crying sound echoing in the forest.

Ben bend down and sniff the baby, he smirk.

B:: his blood must be very tasty. ( He opened his mouth,his fangs are very sharp. He lean near the baby )

Before Ben bite the baby, they all heard a loud growl making their body freeze. They started to shake in fear.

Jay:: vam.pire king ( shutter )

Ls:: we need to go before he come here. ( Anxious )

Ben lift the baby, and the three started to run fast as they can. But they stop in their track. When a man jump infront of them with a black pitch eyes.

Three of them kneel on the ground unable to stand infront of the man.

Jay:: k..ing ( look down )

The baby didn't stop his cry till now.

Ls:: sorry d.id we ma.ke any mistake ( sweating )

Ben was in the verge of fainting. Vampire King took slow steps towards them and talk in his ruthless voice make the other three feel chill run over their body.

??:: Run or die  ( raspy voice )

Before the three start to run , vampire King hold Ben neck who's breath get heavy, vampire King nails piercing Ben neck make the other two cry.

??:: Leave this tiny one here. ( Order )

Ben hand the baby to vampire King who dropped Ben on the ground and hold the crying baby in his arms. The three run from there in order to save their life. Not even two minutes Jay, lee suk , Ben heads get cut off  from their body by a vampire who's named yoongi.

On the other side::

Vampire King look at the baby for a long time, he lean near the baby face and lick the blood on the baby face who stopped his crying abruptly and look at the vampire King with his doe eyes.

Soon yoongi came there,

Yg:: tae don't tell me you gonna drink his blood. ( Tease )

Tae glare at Yg who closed his mouth, the baby again started to cry so tae keep him inside his jacket to  give him warmness. Then tae and yoongi walk towards their palace.

It's been one hour, tae check the baby time to time who woke up and look at tae eyes make him look away.

They reached the palace, it was looking huge when they entered , others run to them when they smell a human blood.

Soon all the members surround tae, they all heard a baby cry, tae opened his jacket and took out the baby carefully. Others get shock.

Au:: namjoon is the superior in vampire kingdom, he married to Jin who give birth to kim taehyung who born as a vampire King. Then namjoon elder brother Kai who married to hobi , they had yoongi.
Kai is born as a vampire King. But yoongi is not the choosen one instead tae is a choosen one.

Yoongi is married to jimin, they all vampires , even though they are dangerous species, they don't harm humans, they only drink animals blood, they are too far away from human lives.

Tae was very ruthless, if any one break his rules he killed them mercilessly. Tae respect his dad and uncle soo much. His life is his family. If anyone touch his family then they need to give up on their life.

Let get into the story,

Nj::he is human , where did you find him. ( Look at the baby fondly)

Yg:: some bastard try to drink his blood, but tae saved him and I killed them. ( Casual )

Jm:: what we are going to do with him . ( Try to touch the baby but tae back away make others frown )

Jin:: what happened tae?? ( Confuse )

Tae even don't know why he done that, his body automatically react like that.

Joon and kai noticed his behaviour but didn't said anything.

Jin slowly took the baby from tae who feel some changes in his body, tae breath got heavy, his get deep red, joon quickly took the baby from Jin and handed to tae who become normal.

Kai hold tae shoulder and make him believe that they won't harm the baby. Others are soo confused but they didn't ask anything.

After making tae belive that the baby is safe, Kai lift the baby but this time tae is normal.

Others are cooing at the tiny hooman. Tae is watching him deeply.

Hb:: but we need to send him home right??

Jin:: yes his parents must be worried. ( Caresses the baby hair )

Yg:: I will search for them, untill he will stay with us. ( Fondly look at the baby )

Jm:: we should name the baby ( exited )

Hb, Jin and jm discussing the name while nj saw tae went to kitchen and came back with milk. He gave them to Jin who smiled at tae.

But the baby didn't drink the milk , they tried to comfort the him but he was crying loud.

Tae lift him and feed the milk who started to drink without any problem.

Tae lips automatically formed a word,

Tae:: Kim jungkook ( soft )

While others are soo happy plus shock, because tae just gave their family name to the baby.

The baby showed his gummy smile make tae heart filled with happiness.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment