me or him (1)

A man looking at his love in another man's arms with sad eyes..its a one side love..for him he will do anything for his love..his heart is clenching by seeing him with another man..

He was just sitting in the corner of the cafe ,he can't able to look them , so he turned his face to the window where he can see a moon but it was covered by a clouds make it brightness dull..

Few minutes after someone tap his shoulders, he turn and look at his love jay..

Jay:: tae , i am soo happy....he just propose me ..( squeel in happiness )

Tae smiled but his heart break..he didn't show it in his face..

Au:: tae and Jay are childhood friends,  and neighbours too both are studied with each other till now. When tae become a adult he came to know that he fell in love with Jay. He don't want to propose as he don't want to ruin his relationship with Jay..

For jay, tae is his best bestie and he always  annoy him to the core..

When they both enter uni ,they get to met a new friend bogum..jay get a feelings on him and told to tae who don't know how to react...

Few months passed, as jay always crushing over bogum and spend time with him ignoring tae as hell..who feel alone..

For tae , he don't have anyone expect jay..as jay  is a possessive type he don't like when tae make friends..so tae too don't want to anger jay..

Today bogum proposed Jay who accepts..

Let's see what gonna happen now..

In kim mansion::

Tae is getting ready to pick up jay for a uni ,it's his daily routine .when he left to Jay house ,the sight make him sigh..bogum is waiting for him in the entrance..jay look at tae and bogum..

Jay eyed tae who understand,

Tae:: you guys can go.. I have some work..( heavy heart )

Tae left from there, jay look at tae for a second then he left with bogum..

Like this one year passed, tae always feel like a third wheel, but he is now good that his feelings on jay fading..

The main thing , which is confusing for him is jay didn't allow him to talk to anyone other than bogum..

Today he was getting ready to visit bogum house with Jay who plead him to come with him...

In kim mansion::

Tae dressed in a cute way looking soo handsome plus cute..jay eyed tae top to bottom for a minute make tae confuse..

Tae:: why are you looking at me like that??

Jay:: you dressed in a different way today..but baggy dresses are perfect for you.. change it now..( little order )

Tae just shrugged and went to his car, jay fisted his hands, then he followed tae to his car..

Twenty minutes after::

Tae look at the name board and widen his eyes..

Tae:: Jeon?? Aren't he is the biggest business man in Korea, one who lost his parents in the young age?? Is bogum is Jeon brother??

Jay:: yes..he is ( smile )

Tae parked a car , there maids welcome them, jay look at the place with mesmerizing eyes..but tae eyes stuck on the photo in the wall..he swear in his life ,he never seen such a handsome and pretty man in his life..he can't take his eyes on the photo noticed by Jay who raised his brows..