detective Kim (7)

Room no::7

Tae is washing jk body carefully, he already covered the stiched inner thighs properly. Now jk is fully naked infront of his love who is washing him.

Jk is humming a song while tae noticed jk belly which looks a Little big. Tae pat jk belly while jk got nervous and look away.

Tae:: my baby belly is soo cute. Are you eating like a pig?? ( Tease )

Jk glare at him make tae laugh.

Tae kiss jk forehead and wipe his body, then covered him in warm bathrobe. Tae lift jk and make him sit on the bed then took the boxer and hoodie from  jk luggage.

Tae make jk wear the clothes and feed him kimchi fried rice then make him sleep. Tae tug jk in a blanket and kept three pillows around jk. Tae placed a kiss on jk lips and came out from the room. He locked the room and keep the key in his pocket.

Till everyone was present in the living hall, till now they can't reach outer world. How is this possible, namjoon is a president then how??

It's been a day the murder happened.

In living hall, tae saw everyone have different expression.

While mr.lee and mrs.lee , sana ,mr and mrs. Park , lia, mia is eating in the dinning table.

Namjoon,Jin,  Kai ,hobi, enwoo ,jimin, bogum, yoongi, mr.choi , yeonjun, taehyun, yugyom and Jack is sitting in the hall.

Joon is discussing something with kai.
When tae took two steps the light started to blink make others feared. They don't know who gonna die now.

Suddenly the power cut occur, joon try to hold Jin hands which was beside him but he can't, he stood up and shout others name...

Nj:Jinnie , yoongi, bogum, tae..(shout)

When the light get on, others breath got stuck when the lights on.

Joon fall on the floor while Yg and bg breath got heavy. There Jin blood clothes on the floor. While tae eyes filled with anger but he controlled and followed the blood where it ends, there mia dead body is under the kitchen.

Mr and Mrs park , lia started to cry loudly, while tae is searching for Jin like a mad man. Joon, Yg and bg is not in the sense, they are creating a worst scenario in their mind.

Joon took Jin shirt which is filled with blood make his breath abnormal. He fainted on the floor.

How come in short interval of time, mia dead, Jin is missing.

Jm splash water on joon face with worry, Kai lift joon and make him lay on sofa.

On the other side, Yg ,enwoo and bogum went to search for Jin.

Yg and bg is crying hard, they are shouting Jin name. Their heart is piercing, no it can't be.

They all saw tae is standing near the sea looking freeze.

Yg slowly approach him and he widen his eyes in horror.

BG::EOMMA EOMMA..NOO..( hearing bogum shout everyone came out ,while joon run towards them with weak heart )

There Jin body floating on the sea, looking upwards.

Nj::JINNIE ( joon breath got heavy, he try to breath but he can't)

Kai and ew try to comfort joon, Yg was freeze, while bogum try to jump on the sea, but others stopped him.

Mr.lee:: water is freezing cold bogum, Jin body is very far away from here, we can't reach him there. ( Fake sad )

Tae just stand there like a statue, his eyes are red, his veins are popping out, he can't control his emotions now, he feel extreme anger and sad , so he took a deep breath and growl.

Tae:: enwoo, lia, bogum, yoongi, mr.lee, taehyun come to the living hall now. ( Growl )

Mr.lee:: tae..( he stopped when tae shout like a mad man )

Tae:: NOW NOW EVERYONE ASSEMBLE IN THE LIVING ROOM. ( heavy breath ) 

Everyone got feared when they saw how tae is looking like a monster, Yg lift nj who is soo broken.

BG look at Jin body, tears are flowing in his eyes....

When everyone came inside they got scared to see, jk sitting there and eating food like nothing happened.

Mr and Mrs. Park is crying still now, while...

Enwoo, yoongi, bogum, lia ,mr.lee , taehyun standing infront of tae who is looking at them with anger eyes.

While jk just watching everything like a show.

Tae:: there will be three kilers, if you come out, it will be good for you otherwise you all see the worst of me. ( Eyeing at everyone with dark eyes )

Tae took the knife in the dinning table and stand infront of yoongi.

Tae:: why did you killed mrs.choi ( dark voice )

Yg gritted his teeth and look down,. Others widen their eyes.

Tae stab the knife on taehyun thigh who scream others flinch..

Tae:: why did you kill my eomma..( red eyes )

Taehyun is screaming and shook his head rapidly, while tae hold lia bunch of hair make her scream while mr.park try to talk.

Tae:: why did you killed yn. ( Sharp voice )

Tae made Yg, lia and taehyun kneel on the floor.

While, nj already heart broken, while bogum took his gun and point at taehyun feeling extreme anger.

B:: you kil.led my eomma ( angry plus vulnerable )

Taehyun shook his head crying hard..

They all begging telling they are not the killer expect yoongi who didn't opened his mouth, while sana is crying hard and begging tae that Lia is not the killer.

Tae:: enough of your drama, now confess the truth ( shout )

Ty:: no no I am not the killer please leave me.( Crying )

Lia:: why do I need to Kill yn when I don't even know her, I just met her in this party. ( Lia is crying hard )

Mr.lee smirking feeling happy, his smile flater when tae eyes landed on him.

Jk stood up and come to yugyom who is panicking.

Jk:: hyung he is the one who pushed me.( Cute )

Yugyom widen his eyes in horror..

Kai who is watching everything stood up and hold tae hands,

Kai:: let's stop acting tae....

______________________________________

Vote and comment