me or him (2)

It's been three week after the visit to jeons, you can say tae was soo sad it's not like he didn't talk to elder ,they both chat whenever they get the time..but tae want to meet him he want a good reason to meet the elder..

On the other side, Jay mind was a total mess, he was feeling extreme anger and hurt feeling, tae didn't act like before, he was acting out of his character which he hate the core..

In tae life he want to be important person, he not even like a single bit when tae give priority to other than him..he was restless and panick what if tae leave him..no no he won't let that happen...

In kim mansion::

Tae tapping his foot on the floor, he took a deep breath and called elder..the call pick in a second making tae shock soon he composed..

Tae:: Hello hyung are you busy ( nervous )

Jk:: no bun tell me are you ok( worried )

Tae smiled.

Tae:: I am ok hyung, it's..I want your help in studies ( Said quickly )

Jk:: why not ,how about Sunday.?? ( Soft )

Tae:: double done hyung ( exited )

Tae heard jk chuckled..

Jeon industries:::

hb:: kook ,why did you walk in the middle of the meeting ( angry )

Jk told him to be quiet by action and talk in a call..

Jk:: bye bun take care ( bunny smile )

Jk cut the call and met a angry hoseok.

Jk:: let's go( without met hobi eyes his secretary and bestfriend he went to meeting hall which he abundant in middle )

Sunday::

Tae was getting ready, he is not a person who care for his beauty infront of people but now he want to be look perfect..while getting ready he get a call from his parents ,his mood get sour..it's not like he don't like his parents but he didn't get proper love and care from them..

Tae:: hello. ( Low tone )

Jin:: how are you baby ( soft )

Tae:: good eomma..

Jin:: we are landing tomorrow in Seoul ( tae just hummed making Jin smile drop )

Tae:: eomma i am going out call you later ( he cut the call quickly )

He took a deep breath, and left to Jeon mansion. Soon he was startled when he get a bone crushing hug make his mood lift up and show his boxy smile..

Jk:: welcome home bunbun. ( Break the big make tae lost his warm embrace )

Tae:: sorry to disturb you hyu..ouchh why did you hit me ( caresses his head with a pout )

Jk:: Don't speak nonsense,Come inside.

They settled on sofa...soon tae get a call from jay make him sigh he didn't attend it..

Asusual tae is laughing clutching his stomach thanks to our almighty kook..elder fondly look at tae who's eyes are teary not from pain but from happiness.. unknowingly he lift his hand and caresses tae cheeks who stopped his action and lost in jk eyes..both are looking at each other for them everything stop around them..

Jk lean a little towards tae face who get nervous..soon tae closed his eyes when jk lips landed on his forehead..they stayed like that for sometime..tae was on cloud nine ..

He feel soo special ,he want to be with elder like this but they startled when they heard a coughing sound..

Bg:: are you people done ( tease )

Jk rolled his eyes and cursing his brother for spoiling their moment.

Jk:: if you don't go from here I will block your cards monkey ( threaten )

Tae laugh how bogum get fear and run out of the house..jk turn towards tae..

Jk:: shall we study ?? ( Tae get sulky he don't want to study that too he already revised everything for exam why not topper for a reason right )

They study for two hour and now they are in kitchen not knowing what is going to happen soon..

Jk and tae was cooking more like dancing while cooking..tae twirl jk  who shows his bunny smile both are enjoying their company..now they both dancing slowly jk hands on tae chest while tae wrap his hands around jk small waist.they swinging their body slowly both eyes holding soo many emotions, tae eyes landed on jk plumpy lips while jk noticed and get his cheeks burn.when they are in their own world , jk heard a ding sound from oven making them flinch and jk went to check...

Tae was feeling overwhemble he don't know what he was doing he did what his heart said that time..he went to jk and back hug him whos breath hitch..

Jk:: bun.. do you ne.ed anything ( shuttered )

Tae was out of control...he started to sniff jk bare neck and rubbing his nose on his neck making jk breath get heavy..he was feeling weak. jk feel his tummy doing something.. it's the first time someone touching him like this..it was a crazy feeling..

Jk grip his apron when he tae is giving tiny kisses ,elder closed his eyes..
A weird sound escape from jk mouth when tae started to suck his neck...

Jk:: ahh..bun. ( throw his head back on tae shoulder , younger grip jk waist )

Tae bit and suck the neck region making purple marks , jk let out a high pitch moan when tae suck on a specific spot..

Jk:: muah..ahh..

Tae came out of his sense and loose the grip around jk waist. Younger widen his eyes he feel like he was a pervert , how can he touch elder without his permission..he don't know how he cross the line..tae hands are trembling now his most fear is his hyung avoiding him and think him cheap..

Jk open his eyes ,he turn around with a pink cheeks and a shy smile but soon it vanished when he saw the younger state..

Jk:: bun what happen ( cup his cheeks ) do you re..gret for this.( Fear )

Tae shook his head rapidly and hug jk tightly ,he hide his face in jk crook of neck..jk caresses tae back..soon jk understand...

Jk:: you know bun i love how you give me tiny kisses on my neck and suck them that give me weird feeling.. i never let anyone touch me , but now I like every touch of you only you..( tae tighten his grip )
Look at me ( tae shook his head trying to hide more making jk laugh ) aigoo my cute baby how come you are the one before acting completely different..my duality king. (Jk kiss tae head and hold him for a while )

Few minutes after tae detached himself and the sight make him feel weird..jk had a purple marks morelike his mark. jk change the subject as he don't want to make tae feel uncomfortable..

Soon tae get a call from his appa..

Nj::come out of that bastard mansion now ( order )

Tae get confuse, jk look at him..

Nj:: I SAID COME OUT , I AM WAITING OUTSIDE..( tae flinched, he was very scared of his father )

Tae:: ap..pa.

Nj:: can't you understand Taehyung, if you don't come out just forget your my son..( tae heart skip a beat )

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Taekook Oneshots💜💜💜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara