will you (4)

Tae was sitting still, he want to run to his bunny but he want to know why his bun avoiding him, now baekyang starting to say,

BK: my father and jungkook mother byun seujin  a famous model  both are siblings.( Everyone widen their eyes ,because they know ,she loved a farmer and married him against his dad , so her dad disown her)

My grandpa thought that my aunt will come back, but that didn't happen,she was happily live with her family ,oneday her photo was seculated on the media with a child in her hands looking happy ... grandpa regrets and asked sorry ,she forgive them ,he  decided to give 50 % in his property, but she returns every thing ..

But in kook mind set ,every rich people didn't give respect to others feelings ,they just care only for money, in his eyes he hates rich people's, ( tae heart ache, did kook also think him like that )

He loves you so much tae ,he can't hate you ,go and get your ma..( before he completes tae left quickly without caring about other shout .)

He directly went to kook small apartment, there he find kook who is sitting in the garden bench, he sighed and sit beside him with a safe distance, kook noticed but didn't said anything..

Both want to hug each other and cry but something stopping him, that's when tae started to speak..

Tae:: how are you bun, are you happy without seeing me ( painful )
Hmm are you?? But i am not happy bun ,it's so paining do you hate me now?? Huh??

( Younger didn't said anything just look down ,tears brimming from his eyes .)

Tae Chuckled bitterly ,

Tae:: when i was in school everyone knows ,i was rich but that time I was soo naive , I don't have any friends to cure my loneliness but i got a friend name yn , she was with me all the time , bringing me with her in malls, restaurant ,like a money bank i was the one who pay .that time i don't know what is love at all, i thought i like her ,so decided to propose ( jk breath hitch )

I buy her favourite chocolate and gifts decide to propose her, but I heard,she was bad mouthing me saying she was only with me for my money and that i am a nerd ,she is just faking her care bun..i Don't have anyone to share my pain, so begin to suppress my pain in myself ,it made me soo cold to others , i shut my feelings in myself...but , you just broke the wall into pieces and enter in my heart..

It's not like ,i get hurt because of Her i just hate how easily others used me and throw me away like a trash..

When i started to fall for you, that's when i know what is love and you are my first love baby, ( jk started to sob)

(Tae kneel on the ground and hold kook hold ,who is crying badly.)

Tae:: you think me like a rich brat ,who didn't respect others feelings, i swear bun i am not like them, i will die..( kook closed tae mouth and shook his head with tears)

Jk:: do you think your bunny will thought you like that, tell me , first when i get to know about your rich , i feel betrayed, i thought you hide it from because you thought me as a gold digger ,( tae shook his head aggressively ,jk chcukle ,he cup his face and kissed his forehead )

You know what Hyungie, i cursed myself for thinking like that, i know how your hyung. I was soo hurt that time that's why i think like a stupid but when i get my senses i feel your love , how you showed the love for me in your eyes .

Tell me how can I think my hyung like a rich brat , but one thing is right ,yes you are a brat but my brat ( tae smile with tears )

Soo tell me Kim Taehyung what is your answer , anyways i don't want your answer ,if you don't like me then i will kidnap you...( Tae chcukled )
What yes it's true , i marry you forcefully , because i can't live without you...( Tae look at him lovingly )

( Both are looking at each other intensely, this one week was hell for him ,tae eyes landed on his bun plumpy lips ,which is noticed by kook, who's heart run a marathon..tae lift his hands and caresses other lips slowly making younger breath hitch, )

Tae:: you know what how much i controlled myself not to kiss the hell out of you. ( Husky voice )

Jk feel shiver runs through his spine..his breath get heavy when tae lean ,both are dangerously close..

Tae:: shall i ??( Kook nodded his head feeling butterflies in his stomach )

Tae smashed his lips on other and started to kiss slowly ,jk try to copy tae, both are feeling their first kiss with each other,it was soo passionate, soon tae detached and look at kook ,who is looking soo red, he kiss his both eyes and nose, cheeks ,chin as jk tighten his grip when tae bite kook chin..

Tae:: your soo beautiful angel. ( Kiss him agressively, which startled kook , tae bite jk lips who hissed , using this chance he enter inside and taste his sweet cavern, jk moaned that's when tae get his sense and back away make kook whine..)

He tug younger hair ,and kissed his forehead...

Tae:: ready to get spoiled by me ( smile )

Jk kept his hands around tae shoulder and said....

Jk:: why not ( sassily )

Tae chcukled and peck his all over the face make him chcukle.....

He hug kook and who kept his head on tae chest...

Tae:: i love you bun. I want to marry you and build a small family with you and pour my all love on you baby( peck his head )

Jk:: i love you too hyung...( Teary eyes )

Tae give him lot of kisses  and spend the time with kook who was in cloud nine...

Next day::

Kook heard someone knocking the door early in the morning..he get surprised to see tae , but soon attack by a kiss shower...

Jk:: ha.ha.ha..hyung stop..

Tae :: no ( kiss ) i want ( kiss ) to kiss (kiss ) you...( Jk get shock by this behaviour but he feel soo happy and shy..)

Then jk is cooking but our tiger didn't let him ,just back hug him and peck his cheeks time to time..

Jk was feeling ticklish when other nuzzling his face in his crook of his neck..but his breath hitch when tae give a small small pecks on his neck..he feel weak.. unconsciously he tilted his head asking more ,tae pulled jk by his waist and give wet kisses ,but kook feel weird ,he feel something poking in his back, soon he get red when he realised what it was...

Kook moans are like music to elder, he slipped his hands inside kook hoodie who is breathing heavily..

No one touches him like this intimate..he feel good want more...tae caresses kook tummy and bite a spot where kook moan loudly..tae lick and bite it harshly...but soon they get startled by a call...

Tae press a kiss on kook first  hickey and back away to lift the call ,here jk is holding the counter for support ,he feel too weak for tae touches...

They get ready and left to uni, tae hold kook hands tightly everyone look at them with shock eyes...elder drop him on his class with lot of kisses ,after class he pick jk who literally jump on him..

Now our clingy bear asking kook to feed ,both are eating but tae didn't let him, he continuously peck him...

Jm:: yaah let him feed you.

Tae shook his head and again peck jk who shows bunny smile , he love this side of his hyung..a clingy bear...

Jk:: it's okay hyung , say aah..( feeding tae who chew like a baby, kook cooed and kiss his cheeks multiple times..while cafeteria cooed at the couple )..

Everything went well....

On the other side::

??::IS HE F*UCKING KIDDING ME , A FARMER SON...

______________________________________

au:: i thought this chapter will have triggering but my calculations missed ,i am soo stupid anyways yahh and next chapter will have triggering ,hope this time i was correct....

Vote and comment......